Windows 10: After the July 21st update I only have a black start screen with the live tiles when I go...

Discus and support After the July 21st update I only have a black start screen with the live tiles when I go... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After the July 21st update I only have a black start screen with the live tiles when I go to the start screen? My desktop photo used to be there along... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Wayne atec, Jul 24, 2019.

1. After the July 21st update I only have a black start screen with the live tiles when I go...

After the July 21st update I only have a black start screen with the live tiles when I go to the start screen? My desktop photo used to be there along with the tiles. HELP!

:)

Wayne atec, Jul 24, 2019
  2. elbeasto Win User

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Live tiles not working on my new laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Does this issue persist with all the Live tiles icon?
    • Are you able to view the different app’s tiles icon on Start menu?
    I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if issue gets resolved:

• Press the Windows key to open the Start menu.
    • Right click on the Tiles and click “turn live tile on”.
    • Repeat step 2 on the desired tiles.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jul 24, 2019
  4. After the July 21st update I only have a black start screen with the live tiles when I go...

Live tiles not working or updating.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

I would suggest turn the live tiles on and off and check if the issue persists:

• Right click on the app tile on the start menu.
    • Click Turn Live Tile off.
    • Press f5 to refresh the desktop.
    • Right click on the app tile again on the start menu.
    • Click Turn Live Tile on.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Akheel Ahmed, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

After the July 21st update I only have a black start screen with the live tiles when I go...

1. After the July 21st update I only have a black start screen with the live tiles when I go... - Similar Threads - July 21st update

2. Laptop screen going black randomly. After update My screen starts going black frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen going black randomly. After update My screen starts going black frequently: Edition Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Version 23H2 Installed on ‎03-‎02-‎2024 OS build 26040.1000 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.26040.1000.0 After update My screen starts going black frequentlyThe Desktop Window Manager process has exited. Process exit...
  3. Laptop screen going black randomly. After update My screen starts going black frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen going black randomly. After update My screen starts going black frequently: Edition Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Version 23H2 Installed on ‎03-‎02-‎2024 OS build 26040.1000 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.26040.1000.0 After update My screen starts going black frequentlyThe Desktop Window Manager process has exited. Process exit...
  4. All Microsoft Store tiles / live tiles gone from start menu after update.

All Microsoft Store tiles / live tiles gone from start menu after update.: Hi,I run windows 11, and use explorer patcher to fix the problem with the start menu. I just had an update done yesterday and all my apps from windows store have diseappeared from the start menu.This includes all the stock apps calc, notes, recorder, maps, weather, windows...
  5. All Microsoft Store tiles / live tiles gone from start menu after update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Microsoft Store tiles / live tiles gone from start menu after update.: Hi,I run windows 11, and use explorer patcher to fix the problem with the start menu. I just had an update done yesterday and all my apps from windows store have diseappeared from the start menu.This includes all the stock apps calc, notes, recorder, maps, weather, windows...
  6. Start menu live tiles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu live tiles: My live tiles stopped working but they seem to work in another user account. How do I fix it? I already deleted that registry entry named like NoTileNotifications and checked group policy :( submitted by /u/Petrenkov [link] [comments]...
  7. Live tiles are not working since I updated to Insider preview build 20161 (July 1)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Live tiles are not working since I updated to Insider preview build 20161 (July 1): [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/pwn3c3lzu6661.png?width=405&format=png&auto=webp&s=997bd911154932ac88a5816944af072f24217d4e I'm on build 21277 and this started happening after updating to build 20161 (when theme awared tiles was introduced). submitted by...
  8. Black screen with on start up only after MS update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with on start up only after MS update: My desktop updated last night and now all i get is the black screen with the cursor. Ive tried all the troubleshooting tips listed already. Nothing works....
  9. Live tiles not updating

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live tiles not updating: Live tiles do not update for several days - is this a known problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/live-tiles-not-updating/42c8dbff-1ada-4b95-83d2-d0a1ed49e047
  10. tile live updates

tile live updates: For some reason not all my apps are updating live like they should be. Like my cnn app; and the sports app that came with 10 already installed as well as the money app and Im sure there are some others Im missing right now. Are these known issues that still exist; or should i...