Windows 10: After the last update my printer doesn't work correctly

Discus and support After the last update my printer doesn't work correctly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; after the last update of Microsoft my printer doesn't work well, it stays frozen when it is printing some document, I have to restart it constantly. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Camcandau, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Camcandau Win User

After the last update my printer doesn't work correctly

after the last update of Microsoft my printer doesn't work well, it stays frozen when it is printing some document, I have to restart it constantly. I need to solve this

:)

Camcandau, Oct 31, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

It is now 6 weeks since I upgraded to 10 and Windows Edge still does not work correctly.

I cannot download anything with Edge (or ie11). It includes all sites eg, Microsoft, Logitech, Epson etc.

Dynamic links do not work and it doesn`t remember my log-in details although it asks if I want it to remember them.

Favourites do not get put on the favourites bar although I click on that option.

I have done all the advice I`ve been given, ie disable anti-virus etc.

Why do they have a Windows support tile if it doesn`t work?

Can anybody help me?

Graham Laughlan, Oct 31, 2018
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

1. After the last update my printer doesn't work correctly - Similar Threads - last update printer

2. After the last MS update my mouse scroll doesn't operate correctly!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After the last MS update my mouse scroll doesn't operate correctly!: There was a bit of an update a couple of nights ago. I've come to trust MS but now I'm not very happy. As an artist I RELY on my mouse scroll wheel to operate correctly. Since that update it barely moves. When it does move it's very sluggish. The scroll up works sluggishly...
  3. After the last MS update my mouse scroll doesn't operate correctly!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After the last MS update my mouse scroll doesn't operate correctly!: There was a bit of an update a couple of nights ago. I've come to trust MS but now I'm not very happy. As an artist I RELY on my mouse scroll wheel to operate correctly. Since that update it barely moves. When it does move it's very sluggish. The scroll up works sluggishly...
  4. Shared printer not working after the last update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared printer not working after the last update: After the last update, i can't print over LAN network. the error message is 0x0000052e. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shared-printer-not-working-after-the-last-update/40c03498-273a-4be1-8afa-296cb7368cd8
  5. printer not working after last Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printer not working after last Windows update: My laser printer won't work after the last Windows update. My inkjet printer still works. How do I get my laser printer TallyGenicom Intelliprint 9035 working?...
  6. Printer Doesn't work after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Doesn't work after Windows Update: ever since windows update brother printer does not work mfc-j265w [Original Title: Windows Update] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-doesnt-work-after-windows-update/cbab95a2-5f8c-4f96-acd7-7c043b5a1890
  7. Printer doesn't work anymore after the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer doesn't work anymore after the last Windows update: Hi. I run Windows 10 64 Pro and updated to 1909 build 18363.900): my printer (Brother 165-C) doesn't work anymore. I restored previous system image and printer works: so printer is ok. Strange thing: by the system it's just like printer exists and works fine (troubleshooting...
  8. Printer doesn't work anymore after the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Support
    Printer doesn't work anymore after the last Windows update: Hi. I run Windows 10 64 Pro and updated to 1909 build 18363.900): my printer (Brother 165-C) doesn't work anymore. I restored previous system image and printer works: so printer is ok. Strange thing: by the system it's just like printer exists and works fine (troubleshooting...
  9. Laptop doesn't work correctly after last 2 Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop doesn't work correctly after last 2 Windows 10 updates: I have been trying to undo the problems that the last two Windows 10 updates have caused on my HP laptop. Some of the issues that I'm having are: -- When I click on the Start Menu or push the button on the keyboard, the Start Menu doesn't come up. -- Because the Start...
  10. My Printer is not working after the last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Printer is not working after the last update: My Printer is not working after the last update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-is-not-working-after-the-last-update/1ab3b54a-c034-48da-8855-bc1ef2da884d