Windows 10: After the last Windows update, Line In cannot be heard on external speakers

Discus and support After the last Windows update, Line In cannot be heard on external speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After the last Windows update, Line In stopped being heard on external speakers. In the Line In device properties events it shows "Device migrated" at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GarrisonJaquess, Sep 20, 2019.

1. After the last Windows update, Line In cannot be heard on external speakers

After the last Windows update, Line In stopped being heard on external speakers. In the Line In device properties events it shows "Device migrated" at the time I installed the last Windows update, along with "Device configured (audioendpoint.inf)", and "Device started".

In the information box:

Device SWD\MMDEVAPI\{0.0.1.00000000}.{946514a5-671d-40c2-b0a8-a1fb40813534} was configured.

Driver Name: audioendpoint.inf
    Class Guid: {c166523c-fe0c-4a94-a586-f1a80cfbbf3e}
    Driver Date: 03/18/2019
    Driver Version: 10.0.18362.1
    Driver Provider: Microsoft
    Driver Section: NO_DRV
    Driver Rank: 0xFF0000
    Matching Device Id: MMDEVAPI\AudioEndpoints
    Outranked Drivers: c_swdevice.inf:SWD\GenericRaw:00FF3001
    Device Updated: false
    Parent Device: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7676&SUBSYS_103C2AE0&REV_1001\4&af41215&0&0301

:)

GarrisonJaquess, Sep 20, 2019
  2. BWalton Win User

No audio on external speakers after last update

I gave that a try it did not seem to help, there seems to be 2 groupings for audio 1 up near the top of the list :

After the last Windows update, Line In cannot be heard on external speakers [​IMG]

and 1 down near the bottom

After the last Windows update, Line In cannot be heard on external speakers [​IMG]

This is what it shows for audio

As I said the speakers work fine on the laptop just won't work on the line out to the external speakers

Thanks
    Bill

BWalton, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile After the last Windows update, Line In cannot be heard on external speakers :)

4. After the last Windows update, Line In cannot be heard on external speakers

External Speaker Problems with Windows 10

I have a set of external speakers that have been working fine on Win10 for nearly a year. Suddenly, my computer won't even recognize that any speakers are even plugged into any or the audio output jacks.

• I have tried updating the drivers numerous times.
    • When I run the troubleshooter, it only tells me to plug in the speakers.
    • I can't adjust the volume, because, again, the computer does not believe there are any speakers to adjust.
    • I have tried plugging another set of speakers into the computer with no change.
    • And, I have tried playing audio from my smartphone on both sets of speakers, and the speakers work just fine.

Really frustrated here. If anyone has any additional suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks!!

ThomasHillebrant, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

After the last Windows update, Line In cannot be heard on external speakers

1. After the last Windows update, Line In cannot be heard on external speakers - Similar Threads - last update Line

2. has anyone ever heard of external speakers functioning through one speaker only when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    has anyone ever heard of external speakers functioning through one speaker only when...: i have tested this after updating an audio driver and restarting my laptop. i found that the speaker has a jack for a headphone in the speaker itself.So what happens is that when i plugged in the speaker to the headphone jack, one speaker becomes muted. When I also plug in...
  3. has anyone ever heard of external speakers functioning through one speaker only when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    has anyone ever heard of external speakers functioning through one speaker only when...: i have tested this after updating an audio driver and restarting my laptop. i found that the speaker has a jack for a headphone in the speaker itself.So what happens is that when i plugged in the speaker to the headphone jack, one speaker becomes muted. When I also plug in...
  4. has anyone ever heard of external speakers functioning through one speaker only when...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. External speakers not working after update to win11 2022H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External speakers not working after update to win11 2022H2: Updated to windows 11 2022H2 today 21/9/2022. My external speakers no longer work. Troubleshooting reveals that the system is not recognising them as plugged in. I have Logitec Z120 USB speakers which have no dedicated driver. Device Manager shows no audio output devices....
  6. External speakers not working after update to win11 2022H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External speakers not working after update to win11 2022H2: Updated to windows 11 2022H2 today 21/9/2022. My external speakers no longer work. Troubleshooting reveals that the system is not recognising them as plugged in. I have Logitec Z120 USB speakers which have no dedicated driver. Device Manager shows no audio output devices....
  7. Sound speaker not working after last update last 03/29/2021

Sound speaker not working after last update last 03/29/2021: Please help. My audio is not working or is disabled after my laptop was updated last Match 29, 2021. Current edition is Windows 10 Homes Single Language, version 20H2....
  8. External Speakers not working after update Windows 10

External Speakers not working after update Windows 10: My external speakers were working fine on my laptop until the latest update. I've rebooted multiple times. The troubleshooter tells me the Windows Audio and Windows Audio End Point are missing and there's no Jack?? My speakers are working 100% I've tested them on another...
  9. Solution to - "External speakers not recognized after Windows 10 update"

Solution to - "External speakers not recognized after Windows 10 update": Every time my Windows 10 PC (HP Envy23) updates, my external Bose table top speakers disappear. The PC stops recognizing that there are external speakers plugged in. I wish to share how I solved the problem...... Control Panel-> Hardware and Sound-> Device Manager->...
  10. No audio on external speakers after last update

No audio on external speakers after last update: The system did an update on Sunday morning 07/02/03, since the update I have not been able to get the external speakers plugged into the line out to work, the speakers in the laptop work fine but as soon as I plug in the external speakers.....silence They do show audio on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot