Windows 10: After the latest 1909 update my PC mouse is unusable.

Discus and support After the latest 1909 update my PC mouse is unusable. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I did a clean install to get 1909 too. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it? submitted by /u/freedom2244 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/freedom2244, Jan 15, 2020.

1. After the latest 1909 update my PC mouse is unusable.

I did a clean install to get 1909 too. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

submitted by /u/freedom2244
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/freedom2244, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Jorge Tan Win User

Problems with KB3194496 update not recognizing bluetooth mouse

Hi,

We would suggest you to update the driver of your mouse.

To update your mouse driver, follow the steps below:

• Make sure that your wireless mouse is connected to your PC.
    • Click the Start button, type "device manager" in the search box, and then select Device Manager.
    • In the list of hardware categories, look for Mice and other pointing device and double-click on it.
    • Look for your mouse name and right-click on it and select properties.
    • Once your mouse tab appears, select Driver and click
      Update Driver, and then follow the instructions.

If that does not work, we recommend you to download the latest drivers from the website of your mouse manufacturer and install it manually.

Let us know how it goes.

Jorge Tan, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Jan 15, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

After the latest 1909 update my PC mouse is unusable.

Problem with mouse sensitivity.

We appreciate your response. Since all possible troubleshooting steps have been exhausted, what we would suggest next for you is to uninstall the latest update. Once the update has been uninstalled, kindly check if the sensitivity of your mouse improves.
    Here are the steps to uninstall the latest update:

• Open Settings.
    • Go to Update and Security and select Windows Update.
    • Select View installed update history.
    • Choose the latest update and select uninstall.

Let us know how it turns out.

John Vil, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

After the latest 1909 update my PC mouse is unusable.

1. After the latest 1909 update my PC mouse is unusable. - Similar Threads - latest 1909 update

2. Latest update makes keyboard and mouse unusable.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latest update makes keyboard and mouse unusable.: After the latest update to Windows, my keyboard and mouse do not work on the log-in screen and I have no access to my computer. The only thing that worked was a fresh reinstall, but it updated again and the same problem arose. What is causing this and how am I supposed to...
  3. Latest update has made laptop unusable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest update has made laptop unusable: Just done the latest update on my laptop and it’s made it so slow. The internet crashes after 2 minutes of being on it, the icons won’t load on the desktop, the settings won’t even load so I can’t do anything about it. Is there anything else I can do? submitted by...
  4. Wireless mouse unusable - glitchy and lags after update to Windows 10 version 1909

Wireless mouse unusable - glitchy and lags after update to Windows 10 version 1909: Can't use ANY wireless mouse after updated to Windows 10 version 1909. I have uninstalled all my usb drivers/ reinstalled per model, etc. I have tried at least 5 wireless mice -- all with same result. I have adjusted scroll settings, pointer settings, etc. Wired mouse...
  5. IS windows 10 1909 latest update making HDD partitions unusable converts FS to RAW...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IS windows 10 1909 latest update making HDD partitions unusable converts FS to RAW...: Recently I just updated my laptop with Windows 10 1909 clean installation on C:\ while I have 3 partition on my HDD; i.e C:windowOS , D: , E: but 2 days ago while I was doing my daily work it suddenly crashed to BSoD [ BSoD error was >>critcal_process_failed...
  6. Latest 1909 updates .

Latest 1909 updates .: Has anyone else had numerous apps suspended by the latest 1909 windows 10 update , including the update on March 1 2020. Microsoft store , mail, edge, cortana, WinRT OOP server ,windows shell experience host , Money and other apps are inaccessible and when attempts are made...
  7. Updating to the latest November 1909 update

Updating to the latest November 1909 update: Here recently, my laptop just got fixed due to a major screen issue from the inside itself. I've been needing the November 1909 update for quite a while now and can't seem to install it. I would use the HP Update Assistant to get the update. 8 gigabytes needed to download the...
  8. Mouse acting strange after latest updates

Mouse acting strange after latest updates: After installing KB4503864 and KB4501371, my mouse now randomly double clicks, single clicks during dragging/highlighting, and stutters when being held down. This makes it basically unusable. It was working perfectly fine for years before these particular updates, and I can't...
  9. Mouse stopped working after latest update?

Mouse stopped working after latest update?: I've grown a deep disdain for Microsoft products and their crappy updates. My computer was working fine and then suddenly my mouse stopped working. The USB doesn't detect ANYTHING now. A Google search shows just about EVERY year a Microsoft update causes USB issues. All...
  10. LibreOffice unusable after the latest update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LibreOffice unusable after the latest update: After a long bugware free time there ir another faulty update. The system loads incredibly slowly, logging on gives you a few minutes of black screen before you can actually start working and LibreOffice is unusable. Yes and I use that program for work, not for fun, so I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 1909 mouse problem