Windows 10: After the latest update I can't find the "Extract All" option

Discus and support After the latest update I can't find the "Extract All" option in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is it called something else now? Moved from: (Office | Unknown/other | Windows 10 | Office 365 Home)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SonjaGilchrist, Oct 25, 2019.

1. After the latest update I can't find the "Extract All" option

Is it called something else now?

Moved from: (Office | Unknown/other | Windows 10 | Office 365 Home)

:)

SonjaGilchrist, Oct 25, 2019
  2. pyramid10 Win User

Extracting Zip Files

Are the step-by-step processes identical? That is, the folder extracted from and the folder extracted to belong to the same hierarchical file system structure. If they are, that suggests mildly the Cumulative Update left an electron or two out of place.

pyramid10, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Extracting Zip Files

Thanks pyramid10 for your contribution, I ensured that the steps taken and the source and destination folders were the same, in the using zip7 as suggested by BunnyJ resolved all issues for me.
    I am the first to admit that I am a long long way from understanding the intricacies of computers and if truth be told I am now to old anyway to absorb much information.
    Cheers.

croydonian, Oct 25, 2019
  4. After the latest update I can't find the "Extract All" option

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

After the latest update I can't find the "Extract All" option

1. After the latest update I can't find the "Extract All" option - Similar Threads - latest update can't

2. I can't "extract all" on my Internet Explorer file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't "extract all" on my Internet Explorer file.: I recently downloaded a .rar file that I need to "extract all" to use but when I click "extract all", error 0x8096002A pops up and it does not work. I have also tried going into properties and changing the type of file to a .zip but then when I tried to extract all or open...
  3. Extract all only extracts first

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extract all only extracts first: When I select multiple zip files, right click and extract all, it only extracts the first file to a file named after it.This worked previously, I believe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extract-all-only-extracts-first/64de94fe-1632-4693-9a0b-a769e5d0daeb
  4. Extract all only extracts first

Extract all only extracts first: When I select multiple zip files, right click and extract all, it only extracts the first file to a file named after it.This worked previously, I believe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extract-all-only-extracts-first/64de94fe-1632-4693-9a0b-a769e5d0daeb
  5. "Extract All" option missing from File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Extract All" option missing from File Explorer.: Hi Folks,"Extract All" disappeared after I downloaded some software and was "Messed With".I searched for a long time and found nothing that resolved my situation.I figured it was a Registry issue, but didn't know what.My solution was to open up another computer and delve into...
  6. "Extract All" option missing from File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Extract All" option missing from File Explorer.: Hi Folks,"Extract All" disappeared after I downloaded some software and was "Messed With".I searched for a long time and found nothing that resolved my situation.I figured it was a Registry issue, but didn't know what.My solution was to open up another computer and delve into...
  7. "Extract All" option missing from File Explorer.

8. Windows is asking for the recovery key after downloading the latest update but i can't find it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is asking for the recovery key after downloading the latest update but i can't find it: The laptop is asking for a recovery key after installing the latest update. I tried the normal method to find the key in my Microsoft account but it did not work. The Microsoft account does show my device is registered but it does not have the key and it says that there are...
  9. Windows is asking for the recovery key after downloading the latest update but i can't find it

Windows is asking for the recovery key after downloading the latest update but i can't find it: The laptop is asking for a recovery key after installing the latest update. I tried the normal method to find the key in my Microsoft account but it did not work. The Microsoft account does show my device is registered but it does not have the key and it says that there are...
  10. I can't find password option on Sign-in options

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't find password option on Sign-in options: [ATTACH] Hi guys, I don't know what happended to my laptop, ever since i reinstall my Windows 10, i can't find password option for sign-in options, i remember it clearly i can always use password before, but now i don't even see the option to add password Windows 10...