Windows 10: after the latest update windows key doesnt work

Discus and support after the latest update windows key doesnt work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; it used to before update no its not hardware tried with external keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yasin keskin, Aug 11, 2022.

1. after the latest update windows key doesnt work

it used to before update no its not hardware tried with external keyboard

:)

yasin keskin, Aug 11, 2022
  2. Mussels Win User

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

yeah that doesnt work. Theres a few steps i needed to do first according to the readme (pointing it at original file, updating keys) and the update keys batch file doesnt seem to do anything.

after the latest update windows key doesnt work [​IMG]

Mussels, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    After update lightroom doesnt work

Hello Brian,

We would like to know more information about the issue. Did you install the latest updates last September 29? Did this resolve the issue on Lightroom?

If you have the latest Windows Updates installed on Windows 10, we suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Lightroom. Test if that can resolve the issue. If not, we recommend you to launch Lightroom and save logs for Application and System by following the
    steps below:

• Open Event Viewer log by pressing Windows key+R.
    • Type eventvwr.msc and then click Windows Logs.
    • Right click Application and select Open Saved Log.
    • Save it in OneDrive.
    • Right click System and select Open Saved Log.
    • Save it in OneDrive
    • Send us the information you collect on Event Viewer log.
    This will help us isolate your concern and provide you the next step on resolving the issue.

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Aug 11, 2022
  4. after the latest update windows key doesnt work

Windows 10 Hello not working on HP Envy dv6 after latest update

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

As you have mentioned that after installing latest update for Windows 10 pin and fingerprint recognition no longer functioning, I suggest you to let us know the details of that update after which you started experiencing this issue.

Follow these steps to open the “view update history” screen:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.

• Click on Windows Update.

You will find “view update history” option in the left panel.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

after the latest update windows key doesnt work

1. after the latest update windows key doesnt work - Similar Threads - latest update key

2. Key binds not working after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key binds not working after latest windows update: Howdy all. i just updated my laptop with the latest automatic update, nothing major just a couple small updates 4 in total but now control, alt and tab on both sides don't work as well as the windows key itself, none bring up any windows and various other key binds such as...
  3. Key binds not working after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Key binds not working after latest windows update: Howdy all. i just updated my laptop with the latest automatic update, nothing major just a couple small updates 4 in total but now control, alt and tab on both sides don't work as well as the windows key itself, none bring up any windows and various other key binds such as...
  4. Key binds not working after latest windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. after the latest update windows key doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after the latest update windows key doesnt work: it used to before update no its not hardware tried with external keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-the-latest-update-windows-key-doesnt-work/1e955fc9-ae47-4809-9a47-931cd18c4b02
  6. after the latest update windows key doesnt work

after the latest update windows key doesnt work: it used to before update no its not hardware tried with external keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-the-latest-update-windows-key-doesnt-work/1e955fc9-ae47-4809-9a47-931cd18c4b02
  7. Windows key doesnt work

Windows key doesnt work: Hello! until recently I found out that whenever I press the windows key the start menu doesn't pop up and neither does the taskbar, can someone please help me find out a way to fix this?...
  8. windows key doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows key doesnt work: After I switched layouts to dvorak my windows key isnt working anymore and when I switched back to qwerty it still doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-doesnt-work/2be0e274-47cc-4edd-8d12-db86c52230e4
  9. windows key doesnt work

windows key doesnt work: After I switched layouts to dvorak my windows key isnt working anymore and when I switched back to qwerty it still doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-doesnt-work/2be0e274-47cc-4edd-8d12-db86c52230e4
  10. Touch screen doesnt work after latest update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch screen doesnt work after latest update: Hi, What I have: Porsche Book One. Running: Win 10 Pro Version: 1803 Build: 17134.228 Problem 1: After latest update (1803) the touchscreen doesnt work anymore, like it is non-responsive whatsoever Problem 2: Touchpad doesnt turn off. There is a shortcut key to...