Windows 10: After the Microsoft Update - Red X's on my Google Drive Icon and One other Icon

Discus and support After the Microsoft Update - Red X's on my Google Drive Icon and One other Icon in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Remind me to NEVER do another Microsoft update again. I can't get the red x off of my Google Drive and One other icon. Therefore my Google Docs will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarolHansen1, Aug 30, 2019.

1. After the Microsoft Update - Red X's on my Google Drive Icon and One other Icon

Remind me to NEVER do another Microsoft update again.

I can't get the red x off of my Google Drive and One other icon. Therefore my Google Docs will not sync......

:)

CarolHansen1, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Aug 30, 2019
  3. hard drive icon?

Ok, i got a bit confused on this. So lets say i want to change my F drive icon. I open notepad and paste both of these or just one?

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\DriveIcons\F]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\DriveIcons\F\DefaultIcon]
    @="S:\\PATH\\TO\\THE\\ICON\\FILENAME.ICO"

Pitchblack1110, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Davoodoo Win User

After the Microsoft Update - Red X's on my Google Drive Icon and One other Icon

Davoodoo, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

After the Microsoft Update - Red X's on my Google Drive Icon and One other Icon

1. After the Microsoft Update - Red X's on my Google Drive Icon and One other Icon - Similar Threads - Microsoft Update Red

2. My Audio icon has a red X and no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Audio icon has a red X and no sound: Dear everyone, I am writing to you on behalf of Sound Problem in device. My laptop band is Asus, it is so old 3-4 years. I have just updated win 10, it isn't activated. My Audio icon has a red X and no sound. I saw many webs and solutions but It was not effective. It...
  3. Drive Icons in File Explorer have red x's?

Drive Icons in File Explorer have red x's?: Greetings guys and girls. My drive icons suddenly look like this? Anyone else seen this? How do I fix this? (Running 1903) 136281
  4. Drive Icons in File Explorer have red x's?

in Windows 10 Support
    Drive Icons in File Explorer have red x's?: Greetings guys and girls. My drive icons suddenly look like this? Anyone else seen this? How do I fix this? (Running 1903) 136281
  5. Red circle with a x in it on my Documents icon?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Red circle with a x in it on my Documents icon?: Red circle with a x in it on my Documents icon? what does this mean and how can I fix this problem? Thanks, Belinda https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-circle-with-a-x-in-it-on-my-documents-icon/b613842a-e2a3-4e95-95d4-97f94a225922"
  6. Red x icon meaning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Red x icon meaning: Problem with start up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-x-icon-meaning/d2f89e2e-e284-4aaa-8edf-8c7add726f2b
  7. no sound, red X on sound icon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no sound, red X on sound icon: I wanted to watch a video on my PC but there was no sound with a red circle with “X” on sound icon. I couldn’t turn the sound on. Troubleshooting couldn’t detect a problem....
  8. Red "X" on the sound icon.

Red "X" on the sound icon.: So i have tried everything from here to remove the "X" https://troubleshooter.xyz/wiki/4-ways-to-fix-red-x-on-volume-icon/ Including re-installing the realtek drivers. The windows troubleshooter is not working either. So i am completely blank at this moment. So if theres...
  9. Red x on network icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Red x on network icon: This is Vista question, but I usually get better results here. The network icon on my wife's desktop has a red X on it. I right clicked and it ran some kind of diagnostics and supposedly sent a message to MS, who I'll never hear from, I'm sure. My desktop is fine...no red x...
  10. After 1511 November update, no WiFi (red X on icon).

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    After 1511 November update, no WiFi (red X on icon).: I had my major update installed yesterday, and the only way how I managed to do that was by letting Windows delete all existing system files and drivers. Now that I've got everything else installed back after a whole day's work, I have a problem with my Wifi driver. To be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. google drive windows red x