Windows 10: After the Microsoft Update - Red X's on my Google Drive Icon and One other Icon

Discus and support After the Microsoft Update - Red X's on my Google Drive Icon and One other Icon in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Remind me to NEVER do another Microsoft update again. I can't get the red x off of my Google Drive and One other icon. Therefore my Google Docs will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarolHansen1, Aug 30, 2019.

1. After the Microsoft Update - Red X's on my Google Drive Icon and One other Icon

Remind me to NEVER do another Microsoft update again.

I can't get the red x off of my Google Drive and One other icon. Therefore my Google Docs will not sync......

:)

CarolHansen1, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Aug 30, 2019
  3. hard drive icon?

Ok, i got a bit confused on this. So lets say i want to change my F drive icon. I open notepad and paste both of these or just one?

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\DriveIcons\F]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\DriveIcons\F\DefaultIcon]
    @="S:\\PATH\\TO\\THE\\ICON\\FILENAME.ICO"

Pitchblack1110, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Davoodoo Win User

After the Microsoft Update - Red X's on my Google Drive Icon and One other Icon

Davoodoo, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

After the Microsoft Update - Red X's on my Google Drive Icon and One other Icon

1. After the Microsoft Update - Red X's on my Google Drive Icon and One other Icon - Similar Threads - Microsoft Update Red

2. Speaker Icon With Red X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speaker Icon With Red X: Hello I Have A Speaker Icon With A Red X In My Lower Left Side Of My Computer Screen .I Can't Get Rid Of It By Right Clicking The Mouse Go Right Through It .Is There A Way To Remove It ?...
  3. Speaker Icon With Red X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speaker Icon With Red X: Hello I Have A Speaker Icon With A Red X In My Lower Left Side Of My Computer Screen .I Can't Get Rid Of It By Right Clicking The Mouse Go Right Through It .Is There A Way To Remove It ?...
  4. Speaker Icon With Red X

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Speaker Icon With Red X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speaker Icon With Red X: Hello I Have A Speaker Icon With A Red X Above The Windows Search Box How Do I Get Rid Of It ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-icon-with-red-x/5fee0f10-4bb1-4d90-9746-e25825a6dab7
  6. Red X on speaker icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red X on speaker icon: I had downloaded a few optional updates from settings, and the next thing I see is that there is a red X on my sound icon, its happened to me many times before, for me the solution is to reset your computer, its now the 4th time that I've been resetting my PC now. I've...
  7. Red X on speaker icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red X on speaker icon: I had downloaded a few optional updates from settings, and the next thing I see is that there is a red X on my sound icon, its happened to me many times before, for me the solution is to reset your computer, its now the 4th time that I've been resetting my PC now. I've...
  8. Red x icon meaning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Red x icon meaning: Problem with start up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-x-icon-meaning/d2f89e2e-e284-4aaa-8edf-8c7add726f2b
  9. Red "X" on the sound icon.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Red "X" on the sound icon.: So i have tried everything from here to remove the "X" https://troubleshooter.xyz/wiki/4-ways-to-fix-red-x-on-volume-icon/ Including re-installing the realtek drivers. The windows troubleshooter is not working either. So i am completely blank at this moment. So if theres...
  10. Red x on network icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Red x on network icon: This is Vista question, but I usually get better results here. The network icon on my wife's desktop has a red X on it. I right clicked and it ran some kind of diagnostics and supposedly sent a message to MS, who I'll never hear from, I'm sure. My desktop is fine...no red x...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. google drive windows red x