Windows 10: After the new update cannot copy files to fat32 pendrive

Discus and support After the new update cannot copy files to fat32 pendrive in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi After the update of march 2020, I am not able to copy any files to a fat32 pendrive. I had to format that into ntfs format to copy files submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/theiotdeveloper, Mar 13, 2020.

1. After the new update cannot copy files to fat32 pendrive

Hi After the update of march 2020, I am not able to copy any files to a fat32 pendrive. I had to format that into ntfs format to copy files

submitted by /u/theiotdeveloper
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/theiotdeveloper, Mar 13, 2020
  2. temp02 Win User

Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Mar 13, 2020
  3. about copy of files to pendrive

i am trying to copy files to my pendrive but its show error (you need permission to perform this action),so i tried to same to another pendrive but is show same problem.

i also trying to format pendrive but there is another error(you have not sufficient right to perform this action)

i hope you will ans me and provide best solution for this error

thank you

jaydipmonpara, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Wozzer Win User

After the new update cannot copy files to fat32 pendrive

Java.nio.file - Copying files

Issue was the above, so thanks temp02.

Wozzer, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

After the new update cannot copy files to fat32 pendrive

1. After the new update cannot copy files to fat32 pendrive - Similar Threads - update cannot copy

2. Cannot copy Quickbooks file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot copy Quickbooks file: Had a computer crash and the only way to access the HD is thru a bootable USB using DOS commands. If I boot up thru a GUI the HD does not appear in the file explorer. That being said, I can recover almost all files using a command prompt except a few Quickbooks files. I keep...
  3. Cannot copy Quickbooks file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot copy Quickbooks file: Had a computer crash and the only way to access the HD is thru a bootable USB using DOS commands. If I boot up thru a GUI the HD does not appear in the file explorer. That being said, I can recover almost all files using a command prompt except a few Quickbooks files. I keep...
  4. Cannot copy Quickbooks file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why reduced while copying to pendrive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why reduced while copying to pendrive?: From the start copying fast a few minutes later its very slow copying. Dont know why.. 8GB pendrive (Empty) and in NTFS format. My Laptop has 8GB ram ! 177886
  6. Copying files to new folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Copying files to new folders: I have a main folder (A), many subfolders and a file (B). Every time I create a new folder in A, I wanna copy C inside that new folder. Is that possible? submitted by /u/kolbyng [link] [comments]...
  7. Cannot copy file or folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot copy file or folder: Hey guys, I have an Android phone and a windows pc with 2TB harddrive ,i have to copy files from android to pc but I have encountered an error saying "Error copying File or folder" -> "The requested resource is in use" Help me with this issue guy's and formatting the disk...
  8. Unable to access Fat32 Drives after update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to access Fat32 Drives after update.: Before the computer updated, I could use them just fine. After the update, I cant view them or even format a drive in fat32. Keeps prompting to reformat the drive and shows it is RAW format, which it isnt. The drives work in other windows laptops that didn't update. They...
  9. fat32

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    fat32: is that a good format for a USB for downloading win10 media tool https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fat32/a3b94e7e-b103-4cb7-a11b-00db6a495363
  10. File corrupted after copying to new flash drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    File corrupted after copying to new flash drive: Recently i bought 2 flash drive, toshiba and sandisk, and when i copy files to toshiba, it ended up corrupt, so i copied the same files to sandisk, its fine, so i do a scan with malwarebytes, clear, i've formatted the toshiba, issue still persist, so i connect toshiba to my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sandisk zhm cannot copy file after format as fat32