Windows 10: After the system update, can not connect to the shared printer

Discus and support After the system update, can not connect to the shared printer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time, when the system update automatically, then can not connect to the shared printer. The version of computer is win10 20H2 Home.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wang Xin EXT, Nov 15, 2021.

1. After the system update, can not connect to the shared printer

Every time, when the system update automatically, then can not connect to the shared printer. The version of computer is win10 20H2 Home.

:)

Wang Xin EXT, Nov 15, 2021
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

After the system update, can not connect to the shared printer [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

After the system update, can not connect to the shared printer [​IMG]

topgundcp, Nov 15, 2021
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Can't share printer—getting error message

Yeah, I have windows firewall disabled, and I don't use any other firewall... mostly to prevent stupid issues like this.

None taken... and yeah, I do.

4. newtekie1 Win User

After the system update, can not connect to the shared printer

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Nov 15, 2021
Thema:

After the system update, can not connect to the shared printer

1. After the system update, can not connect to the shared printer - Similar Threads - system update connect

2. UNABLE TO CONNECT PRINTER WITH NETWORK SHARING AFTER UPDATE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UNABLE TO CONNECT PRINTER WITH NETWORK SHARING AFTER UPDATE: Hello Sir, I'm using Windows 10 from many years but during past 6 month I'm facing issue with my windows 10 that after updating windows 10 My all other PC's which are connected with my computer through LAN they count not connect to the Printer now, I have Printer named Canon...
  3. UNABLE TO CONNECT PRINTER WITH NETWORK SHARING AFTER UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNABLE TO CONNECT PRINTER WITH NETWORK SHARING AFTER UPDATE: Hello Sir, I'm using Windows 10 from many years but during past 6 month I'm facing issue with my windows 10 that after updating windows 10 My all other PC's which are connected with my computer through LAN they count not connect to the Printer now, I have Printer named Canon...
  4. UNABLE TO CONNECT PRINTER WITH NETWORK SHARING AFTER UPDATE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. After the system update, can not connect to the shared printer

After the system update, can not connect to the shared printer: Every time, when the system update automatically, then can not connect to the shared printer. The version of computer is win10 20H2 Home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-the-system-update-can-not-connect-to-the/b2093230-9467-41da-bcd9-3522ab78c85f
  6. After the system update, can not connect to the shared printer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    After the system update, can not connect to the shared printer: Every time, when the system update automatically, then can not connect to the shared printer. The version of computer is win10 20H2 Home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-the-system-update-can-not-connect-to-the/b2093230-9467-41da-bcd9-3522ab78c85f
  7. Unable to connect to shared printer after Windows 10 Update KB5006670

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to shared printer after Windows 10 Update KB5006670: The shared printer is an old one, Canon iP1700, attached to a Windows XP desktop PC.My Windows 10 version was updated to 21H1 on 8/13/21 [10.0.19043 build 19043].Until 10/15/21, I was able to print from my Windows 10 notebook to this shared printer \\XPpc\CanonIP1700. On...
  8. Unable to connect to shared printer after Windows 10 Update KB5006670

Unable to connect to shared printer after Windows 10 Update KB5006670: The shared printer is an old one, Canon iP1700, attached to a Windows XP desktop PC.My Windows 10 version was updated to 21H1 on 8/13/21 [10.0.19043 build 19043].Until 10/15/21, I was able to print from my Windows 10 notebook to this shared printer \\XPpc\CanonIP1700. On...
  9. Unable to connect to shared printer after Windows 10 Update KB5006670

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. after update the kb5005565 of win10 2004 home, can not connect to the share printer,error:...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    after update the kb5005565 of win10 2004 home, can not connect to the share printer,error:...: after update the kb5005565 of win10 2004 home, can not connect to the share printer,error: 0x0000011b.At present, when uninstall the patch, it succeed. Whether there is a method that I do not uninstall, just change some settings of windows. Ask for your advice urgently....