Windows 10: After the update I can't activate windows

Discus and support After the update I can't activate windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; As the title says, after the last update it shows me that I have to activate windows, and when I do it with the license it gives me an error and says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JeanTP, Aug 11, 2020.

1. JeanTP Win User

After the update I can't activate windows

As the title says, after the last update it shows me that I have to activate windows, and when I do it with the license it gives me an error and says that there was a hardware change which I have not done and the error appears 0xc0ea000a , What is the solution?

:)

JeanTP, Aug 11, 2020
  2. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Aug 11, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond After the update I can't activate windows :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

1. After the update I can't activate windows - Similar Threads - update can't activate

2. I Can't Activate Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Activate Windows Update: I'm getting "0x80070422" error code at Windows Update, so to fix it im trying to activate Windows Update from "Services" but it wont let me. What should I do? "Devre Dışı" means disabled....
  3. I Can't Activate Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Can't Activate Windows Update: I'm getting "0x80070422" error code at Windows Update, so to fix it im trying to activate Windows Update from "Services" but it wont let me. What should I do? "Devre Dışı" means disabled....
  4. I Can't Activate Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows can't be activated after update 20H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows can't be activated after update 20H2: I had a valid Windows License education pro.After I updated my Windows version to 20H2 I have the problem that my copy of Windows can't be activated.The error message says that I must be sure I am connected to the internet and I have to try later again. How is it possible...
  6. Windows can't be activated after update 20H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows can't be activated after update 20H2: I had a valid Windows License education pro.After I updated my Windows version to 20H2 I have the problem that my copy of Windows can't be activated.The error message says that I must be sure I am connected to the internet and I have to try later again. How is it possible...
  7. Windows can't be activated after update 20H2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. I can't activate tablet mode after the windows update!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't activate tablet mode after the windows update!: After I updated my desktop, I couldn't find tablet mode on any place. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-tablet-mode-after-the-windows/34d59700-6d19-4675-9c78-de4a6afda78c
  9. Can't Activate Windows 10 after windows update

Can't Activate Windows 10 after windows update: I recently updated my laptop to the latest version of Windows 10 version 2004 using the 'Windows 10 Update Assistant'. After the update Windows says that it isn't activated and that I need to activate it. The Activation settings show the following error: [ATTACH]...
  10. Can't activate Windows after I updated, please help.

Can't activate Windows after I updated, please help.: Hello, as I got my new computers for my library, one of them updated and now I have the Activate Windows watermark, and cannot get to activate Windows. I get error 0xC004C003. Please help....