Windows 10: After the Windiws logo is just a black screen. Help!

Discus and support After the Windiws logo is just a black screen. Help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, Whenever I start up my Dell laptop, after the windows logo is just a black screen. I had managed to access the Advanced Startup Options via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LaughBoxTV Studios, Mar 26, 2020.

1. After the Windiws logo is just a black screen. Help!

Hi guys,

Whenever I start up my Dell laptop, after the windows logo is just a black screen. I had managed to access the Advanced Startup Options via holding the power button three times, and I factory resetted my laptop. However, the problem still occurs. And furthermore, I can't access the Advanced Startup Options again - I've tried several times, but it always displays the loading symbol instead. I have access to the F2 Setup and F12 Boot Options,but that is it. Help!

:)

LaughBoxTV Studios, Mar 26, 2020

2. how do i fix black screen on windiws 10

how do i fix black screen on windiws 10 after an update

P.Nordling, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

After the Windiws logo is just a black screen. Help!

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

After the Windiws logo is just a black screen. Help!

1. After the Windiws logo is just a black screen. Help! - Similar Threads - Windiws logo black

2. Black screen after windows logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after windows logo: My laptop is a Dell Latitude 3540. And every time I turn on my pc it turns on normally but then as soon as the windows logo is done loading it shows me a black screen I have tried many YouTube tutorials to fix this but I can't get into windows recovery environment no matter...
  3. Black screen after windows logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after windows logo: My laptop is a Dell Latitude 3540. And every time I turn on my pc it turns on normally but then as soon as the windows logo is done loading it shows me a black screen I have tried many YouTube tutorials to fix this but I can't get into windows recovery environment no matter...
  4. Window black screen after logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window black screen after logo: I have MacBook pro early 2015. I tried to install window through bootcamp and usb but when it restarts I get a very dark display but visible with flashlight on screen.There is no hardware issue since my macos works totally fineAny fix?Thanks in advance...
  5. Window black screen after logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window black screen after logo: I have MacBook pro early 2015. I tried to install window through bootcamp and usb but when it restarts I get a very dark display but visible with flashlight on screen.There is no hardware issue since my macos works totally fineAny fix?Thanks in advance...
  6. Black screen after Windows logo?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after Windows logo?: I've had this laptop since January of this year and it booted up fine up until a month or two ago. It works okay and I'm using the laptop to post this right now, it's just that the problem is more of a nuisance than anything. When it boots up it shows the Windows logo as...
  7. Just Black Screen No Logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just Black Screen No Logo: My pc was open and started doing an update, When I seen odd letters in the top left and my pc beeping it startled me and I turned it off big mistake, Now I get a black screen when powered on no start up logo, Number lock won't light up, Cap lock won't either, Tired restarting...
  8. Windiws black screen login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windiws black screen login: I closed my pc yesterday and when i woke up it told me to wait for Windows update so i waited then when i tried to login i only can see task bar and cursor but anything else is black and i cant interact with anything . First i tried to uninstall latest quality and...
  9. After the Windows logo is just a black screen. Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After the Windows logo is just a black screen. Help!: Hi guys, Whenever I start up my Dell laptop, after the windows logo is just a black screen. I had managed to access the Advanced Startup Options via holding the power button three times, and I factory resetted my laptop. However, the problem still occurs. And furthermore, I...
  10. Black screen after windows logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after windows logo: So it started this morning: I turned on my pc and it froze right after it passed the Blue windows logo screen. A black screen appeared with no cursor. I rebooted the pc (through the reset button) and everytime it got stuck at the black screen and then rebooted on its...