Windows 10: After the Windiws logo is just a black screen. Help!

Discus and support After the Windiws logo is just a black screen. Help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, Whenever I start up my Dell laptop, after the windows logo is just a black screen. I had managed to access the Advanced Startup Options via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LaughBoxTV Studios, Mar 26, 2020 at 8:02 AM.

1. After the Windiws logo is just a black screen. Help!

Hi guys,

Whenever I start up my Dell laptop, after the windows logo is just a black screen. I had managed to access the Advanced Startup Options via holding the power button three times, and I factory resetted my laptop. However, the problem still occurs. And furthermore, I can't access the Advanced Startup Options again - I've tried several times, but it always displays the loading symbol instead. I have access to the F2 Setup and F12 Boot Options,but that is it. Help!

:)

LaughBoxTV Studios, Mar 26, 2020 at 8:02 AM

2. how do i fix black screen on windiws 10

how do i fix black screen on windiws 10 after an update

3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Mar 26, 2020 at 8:07 AM
  4. Rose Cal Win User

After the Windiws logo is just a black screen. Help!

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thema:

After the Windiws logo is just a black screen. Help!

1. After the Windiws logo is just a black screen. Help! - Similar Threads - Windiws logo black

2. After the Windows logo is just a black screen. Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After the Windows logo is just a black screen. Help!: Hi guys, Whenever I start up my Dell laptop, after the windows logo is just a black screen. I had managed to access the Advanced Startup Options via holding the power button three times, and I factory resetted my laptop. However, the problem still occurs. And furthermore, I...
  3. Black screen when booting after logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen when booting after logo: Hi to all, my laptop is not booting on first attempt. This happens around 3-4 months ago. It only has a black screen after the manufacturer logo and the rotating loading circles. No keyboard, no mouse, its totally unresponsive. What I do is I hit the power button to force...
  4. BLACK SCREEN AFTER WINDOWS LOGO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BLACK SCREEN AFTER WINDOWS LOGO: in the beginning my screen used to turn off for a second whenever I went to fullscreen mode or exiting it while playing a vid be it offline(downloaded on my laptop) or on youtube, I didn't think much of it at that time. Approximately one year later I randomly checked my...
  5. HP Logo Black Screen Loop after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Logo Black Screen Loop after update: Hi I had an update to windows 10 on my HP laptop. When I updated it said that there was a problem with the update and there was not enough disk space. I used the disk cleanup tool and there were two options: clean up but keep your files or clean up and delete your personal...
  6. Windiws 10 black screen with black circle spinning

in Windows 10 Support
    Windiws 10 black screen with black circle spinning: I have a gateway desktop computer(I know...I know) that did some type of update yesterday, the screen is black and has the microsoft wheel spinning, I have hard killed the computer, rebooted it,waited for the black screen with spinning circle to show up, kill it again, I did...
  7. Reboots after logo then black screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reboots after logo then black screen: My basic specs: CPU - 5960X MOBO: ASUS Rampage V Extreme GPU: GTX 980 I turn my computer on, see the BIOS just fine, it shows the Windows 10 logo, then a black screen. If I move my mouse around, I see the cursor. After nearly 30 seconds (i'm guessing), my computer...
  8. Black Screen After Boot Logo No Cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen After Boot Logo No Cursor: Hi, here is my journey. All was good and well, until my Windows 7 on another drive gave me an NTOSKRNL.EXE error (fixed now). My Windows 10 booted fine at this point, but after entering my password, it was stuck on "logging in" for quite some time. I forced a reboot, and then...
  9. Black screen after windows logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after windows logo: So it started this morning: I turned on my pc and it froze right after it passed the Blue windows logo screen. A black screen appeared with no cursor. I rebooted the pc (through the reset button) and everytime it got stuck at the black screen and then rebooted on its...
  10. Black screen after dell logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after dell logo: Hi, on my dell laptop I installed windows 10 perfectly fine. I then did a restart of the laptop but every time I turn the laptop on the dell logo shows up and then...... Nothing. Just a black screen. anyone know how to fix? thanks in advance josh 18626