Windows 10: after the windows update my ch-control flight stick and the rudders are recognized by the...

Discus and support after the windows update my ch-control flight stick and the rudders are recognized by the... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the windows update, my ch-control flight stick and the rudders are recognized by the settings at Bluetooth & other devices , but I cannot see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by M vom CHT, Jun 27, 2020.

1. M vom CHT Win User

after the windows update my ch-control flight stick and the rudders are recognized by the...

After the windows update, my ch-control flight stick and the rudders are recognized by the settings at Bluetooth & other devices , but I cannot see them in the application. I cannot do anything. I even reinstalled x-plane but it did not work.

a few days before the windows update the flight stick and the rudders were recognized without any problem. I could use x-plane without problems.

I also unplugged both, then restart and plugged them in again in all possible variants. In the windows settings at Bluetooth & other devices they actually show up. It seems that windows changed the way how controls can be recognized by installed programs?

Now the xbox controller actually is recognized in x-plane. But the other 2 CH-Flight controls, which are recognized by windows, do not appear. Why?

Take xbox away again, plug the others in restart the xplane. no reaction. restarted windows, no reaction, restarted with unplug first and plug the controls in when windows is restarted, no reaction... why in havens sake is it so difficult to just keep anyones setup working after a windows update. I would wish for NEVER ever again loading ANY update, because it often brings me so much trouble. It is very disappointing again again again again again and again. I wish Microsoft gives me the freedom - USA land of the free - to take my updates when I want to or never.

well that said..

anyone experiencing the same?

please help

:)

M vom CHT, Jun 27, 2020

2. Rudder pedal game controller will not work simultaneously with joystick in Red Baron 3D

Good Day. I'm looking for help on getting my CH Pro Rudder Pedals to work with my Logitech 3 joystick in the flight sim Red Baron 3D. Windows 10 recognizes both game controllers when plugged in, but forces me to pick one as the primary controller. In
    the sim, the joystick works fine, but no rudders, regardless if I choose to make the rudders primary. Any suggestions? Thanks.

DerekDubasik, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Rodan1965 Win User
    KB3173428 Reboot loop

Having problems after this update as well. My PC crashes to a Blue Screen with a 'DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL' error stating file chdrvr01.sys (CH Products Control Manager) this file is for my CH Pro Rudder Pedals (flight sims). Never got this error
    before the 13th July so I assume it's the update thats changed something affecting it.

Rodan1965, Jun 27, 2020
  4. after the windows update my ch-control flight stick and the rudders are recognized by the...

Rudder pedal game controller will not work simultaneously with joystick in Red Baron 3D

That would be an option, except in this case the game is almost 20 yrs old and Dynamix (bought by Sierra) is long gone. I have searched the forums at GOG, where I bought the game and they programmed the DOSBox settings, etc. Their answer was that there
    was a Windows 10 conflict in mapping...allowing only one game controller to operate and not both simultaneously. CH has a program that allows you to link up CH products to ensure Windows 10 recognizes all CH controllers at the same time, but since I have
    a non CH joystick, it is immaterial to my issue. Thanks for the advice, though.

DerekDubasik, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

after the windows update my ch-control flight stick and the rudders are recognized by the...

1. after the windows update my ch-control flight stick and the rudders are recognized by the... - Similar Threads - update control flight

2. microsoft flight sim rudder and brake controls - Xbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft flight sim rudder and brake controls - Xbox: I don't know if there is a setting for this but the current layout isright_trigger = rudder_rightleft_trigger = rudder_leftx_button = brakesleft_pluspad = handbrake/parkingBut when you actually fly an aircraft in real life, the brakes are both pedals pressed at the same time...
  3. microsoft flight sim rudder and brake controls - Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight sim rudder and brake controls - Xbox: I don't know if there is a setting for this but the current layout isright_trigger = rudder_rightleft_trigger = rudder_leftx_button = brakesleft_pluspad = handbrake/parkingBut when you actually fly an aircraft in real life, the brakes are both pedals pressed at the same time...
  4. Thrustmaster Flight Stick X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thrustmaster Flight Stick X: Since recent mandated updates, it seems impossible to set flight stick controls which work. It was always so easy. Now it doesn't fly at all. What am I doing wr ong?...
  5. Thrustmaster Flight Stick X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thrustmaster Flight Stick X: Since recent mandated updates, it seems impossible to set flight stick controls which work. It was always so easy. Now it doesn't fly at all. What am I doing wr ong?...
  6. Flight simulator 2020 Rudder control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator 2020 Rudder control: After landing the rudder becomes useless on all aircraft, in the air its fine. What gives?? It becomes erratic and unresponsive. I have tried using several different methods to use the rudder, keyboard, yoke pedals, joy stick, all with the same issue. Has anyone else have...
  7. Flight simulator 2020. Rudder stability problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator 2020. Rudder stability problem: Flight simulator 2020. I am using a TM HOTAS One, TM TFRP rudder pedals and a powerful Dell desktop computer. The pedals are working properly according to the TM Control panel. The problem is, in FS, when I set a rudder position with the pedals, the rudder on the plane moves...
  8. Flight stick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight stick: Will my Saitek Cyborg Evo wireless PC flight stick be compatible and work with Flight simulator deluxe? Many thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-stick/227d1e47-3ac1-4322-80ff-7e49278e3e77
  9. Using FSX with CH Products Flight Sim Yoke - Eyepoint View

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using FSX with CH Products Flight Sim Yoke - Eyepoint View: I am using the CH Products Flight Sim Yoke with FSX. I'm trying to be able to pan the eyepoint with the hat switch, but I can only assign the hat switch to one Eyepoint move event. In other words, in flight, regardless of which way I move the hat switch, the eyepoint moves...
  10. USB Stick is not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Stick is not recognized: I have a 16GB USB stick. It had the ISO file of Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Today I "Wiped" it using MiniTool Parttion Wizard. Subsequently it was "Formatted" using the same tool. Now I have Windows 10 Creators Update in my Laptop. However, Window Explorer does not...