Windows 10: After this weeks updates, Display adapters in not even showing in my device manager. GPU...

Discus and support After this weeks updates, Display adapters in not even showing in my device manager. GPU... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After this weeks updates, Display adapters in not even showing in my device manager. GPU drivers are kaput. I have talked to several others with this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PhilKac, Mar 14, 2020.

1. PhilKac Win User

After this weeks updates, Display adapters in not even showing in my device manager. GPU...

After this weeks updates, Display adapters in not even showing in my device manager. GPU drivers are kaput. I have talked to several others with this same problem. What is being done to fix this?

:)

PhilKac, Mar 14, 2020

2. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Mar 14, 2020
  3. gpu not displaying

Does Device Manager list the GTX 750 TI under Display Adapters?

Agentbb007, Mar 14, 2020
  4. After this weeks updates, Display adapters in not even showing in my device manager. GPU...

I have two display adapters showing...

Looking at Display Adapters in Device Manager of my Thinkpad 540p laptop I see two display adapters listed, an Intel HD Graphics 4600 and an NVIDIA GeForce GT730M. The reason I was looking was that I am having some issues with some photo display software and it was suggested that hardware GPU acceleration could be the problem and I was checking that the drivers are up to date (they are). My question is: do I need both these adapters to be enabled? Could they be conflicting? I am hesitant to disable anything without asking advice first. Can I disable (say) the Intel adapter without seriously disabling my machine?

rafikiphoto, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

After this weeks updates, Display adapters in not even showing in my device manager. GPU...

1. After this weeks updates, Display adapters in not even showing in my device manager. GPU... - Similar Threads - weeks updates Display

2. My Laptop Gpu: RTX 4060 Is Showing Up As: Microsoft Basic Display Adapter In Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Gpu: RTX 4060 Is Showing Up As: Microsoft Basic Display Adapter In Device Manager: My Laptop Gpu: RTX 4060 Is Showing Up As: Microsoft Basic Display Adapter In Device Manager When I Go To Properties Is Says: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 The driver trying to start is not the...
  3. My Laptop Gpu: RTX 4060 Is Showing Up As: Microsoft Basic Display Adapter In Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop Gpu: RTX 4060 Is Showing Up As: Microsoft Basic Display Adapter In Device Manager: My Laptop Gpu: RTX 4060 Is Showing Up As: Microsoft Basic Display Adapter In Device Manager When I Go To Properties Is Says: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 The driver trying to start is not the...
  4. GPU is not showing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GPU is not showing in Device Manager: I have a laptop with two GPUs and I accidentally removed one of them dedicated GPU: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gpu-is-not-showing-in-device-manager/70bda42f-58b0-45a8-b61c-9c307f7cb768
  5. GPU is not showing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU is not showing in Device Manager: I have a laptop with two GPUs and I accidentally removed one of them dedicated GPU: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gpu-is-not-showing-in-device-manager/70bda42f-58b0-45a8-b61c-9c307f7cb768
  6. GPU is not showing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Nvidia GPU in display adapters is greyed out in Device Manager

Nvidia GPU in display adapters is greyed out in Device Manager: So I'm on a laptop Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 and recently I found out that when I plug in an HDMI cable, the screen doesn't turn on and when I go into the device manager, under Device Adapters, the NVIDIA graphics card that I have Geforce GTX 1650 Ti is greyed out and I can't do...
  8. display adapter in device manager

display adapter in device manager: my pc have no graphics card except the cpu integrated graphics and its working fine before but the next following day when I opened my pc its a dead blue and no signal on my monitor. I done everything and reset bios by removing cmos battery still same. So I decided to fix...
  9. device manager display adapter issue

device manager display adapter issue: When I run "device manager", for the "display adapter" tab for my nvidia card there is an "x" but when I click "properties" the message reads "this device is working properly". Trying to update drivers the message "you have the latest drivers" appears. , If everything is OK...
  10. "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" showing up in "Device Manager"

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" showing up in "Device Manager": So, I've got a Computer with GT630. I've installed windows 10 and I tried installing the drivers for my Nvidia GT630, and it gave me an error that says I don't have an NVIDIA GPU. I've used DXDIAG to look at my specifications and it showed me "Microsoft...". I've gone into...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia 750 ti no display intel 4600 work and Microsoft basic display