Windows 10: After Troubleshoot Restart Erase All Files My Screen Goes Black

Discus and support After Troubleshoot Restart Erase All Files My Screen Goes Black in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to remove all my personal files and after I Troubleshoot Restart all my files the desktop screen went black and after a couple of hours... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by the100kilo, May 23, 2020.

1. After Troubleshoot Restart Erase All Files My Screen Goes Black

Hello, I wanted to remove all my personal files and after I Troubleshoot Restart all my files the desktop screen went black and after a couple of hours 6+ I came back and my files were still there and when I try to do it again it goes black.

:)

the100kilo, May 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 23, 2020
  3. Screen goes black if the power cord is connected

Hi Tony,

As the screen goes black I suggest you to refer the Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot black screen problems and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

I also see that you are facing issues with the keyboard this might be due to the corruption of keyboard drivers. I suggest you to run the
    hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps for the same.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 23, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

After Troubleshoot Restart Erase All Files My Screen Goes Black

Screen goes black

Hi Kris,

It is possible that your screen goes black may be due to a critical system error which can cause the system to shut down. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when it turns black?
    • Have you tried checking if the sleep mode is turned on/off?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you perform the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot blank/black screen errors. This will provide you instruction when you see a black screen before signing in to Windows 10 and when you see a black or blank screen after signing in to Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 23, 2020
Thema:

After Troubleshoot Restart Erase All Files My Screen Goes Black

1. After Troubleshoot Restart Erase All Files My Screen Goes Black - Similar Threads - Troubleshoot Restart Erase

2. My screen goes black on all monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen goes black on all monitors: HiI have 1 tv and 2 monitors for my7 desktop and when ever I am playing a game can be any game, but all of my monitors plus tv goes black for a couple of seconds then my screen is back but depending on the game it crashes, I have checked if my drivers is up to date anbd they...
  3. My screen goes black on all monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen goes black on all monitors: HiI have 1 tv and 2 monitors for my7 desktop and when ever I am playing a game can be any game, but all of my monitors plus tv goes black for a couple of seconds then my screen is back but depending on the game it crashes, I have checked if my drivers is up to date anbd they...
  4. My pc crashes randomly there is no blue screen just goes all black and restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crashes randomly there is no blue screen just goes all black and restarts: For like past 2 months my pc is crashing randomly and sometimes it constantly keeps crashing. I check the event viewer can’t figure out whats the issue problem. Event id 7000 and warning event id 10016....
  5. My pc crashes randomly there is no blue screen just goes all black and restarts

My pc crashes randomly there is no blue screen just goes all black and restarts: For like past 2 months my pc is crashing randomly and sometimes it constantly keeps crashing. I check the event viewer can’t figure out whats the issue problem. Event id 7000 and warning event id 10016....
  6. My pc crashes randomly there is no blue screen just goes all black and restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My Screen goes black

My Screen goes black: Hello. Whenever I unplug my charger, I always find that my screen goes black for a split-second and comes back. I have searched YouTube for this, but it requires an old version of the Intel Control panel, while I have the latest version. I have Windows 11. These are my device...
  8. Black screen comes but goes after restart.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen comes but goes after restart.: Hi, Recently I have uninstalled Kaspersky Total Security. Then I was deleting it from registry, I deleted a file most probably named Microsoft over there. Then an error message came and everything went dark. I restored registry and clicked restart of the computer. Then The...
  9. Update Loop after Erasing all my files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Loop after Erasing all my files: So I erased all my data and reset it into a “new” state, afterwards I tried to set it up and I got a notification telling me to get a update for the computer, I waited a bit after pressing next and now im stuck in some sort of loop taking me back to the basic set up screen....
  10. Screen goes black with no warning, then restarts the pc

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen goes black with no warning, then restarts the pc: This started happening about a week ago, and it occurs almost once a day. The screen suddenly goes black for a second or so, then the pc restarts, it goes through the welcome screen etc. I get no warning at all. Its not because overheating, because sometimes it happens...