Windows 10: After trying every fix that I have found and have been advised to do, I keep on getting...

Discus and support After trying every fix that I have found and have been advised to do, I keep on getting... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I've done my fair share of research on this error, as I have been experiencing this error myself, and it's now got to the point where I don't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FSPJT_Lanky, Oct 24, 2020.

1. After trying every fix that I have found and have been advised to do, I keep on getting...

So I've done my fair share of research on this error, as I have been experiencing this error myself, and it's now got to the point where I don't know what to even do anymore. I started getting the error around the 09/10/2020 after my PC just randomly restarted without getting past post on the restart. I thought Windows had just automatically restarted for an update, but after 5 minutes, I didn't hear my PC make the classic bootup "beep". I will post my specs below:

PSU: Corsair TX850M
    RAM: 4x8GB 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX 3200MHZ

GPU: AMD Radeon RX5500XT 8GB OC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
    MB: Gigabyte X570 Gaming X
    HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM03
    SSD: 1x SAMSUNG - 970 Evo Plus PCIe M.2 Internal SSD 1TB

1x Seagate Barracuda 2.5" 500GB SATA SSD

I just got the PSU today I originally had an 11 year old Corsair TX750 and so far I've had 1 crash which was just before writing this post. My 1TB HDD is also 11 years old however I have done a chkdsk on it and all seems to be working fine, none of my files are corrupt and I can still use it. The M.2 internal SSD is my new boot drive and that is only a few days old, so I'm pretty much running on a clean install of Windows 10. However all of my other parts I got in January from Novatech. I phoned up Novatech a few days ago and recommended that I try installing Windows 10 onto a new drive which is what I did and no luck. I've also been doing benchmarks and stress testing my CPU, GPU and RAM, so far everything seems alright, none of them cause my PC to crash when stressed I even tested each stick of RAM individually. I also reset my BIOS, updated to the latest version and then reset to optimized defaults after the update, so far no luck. PC still crashes.

Here is what it's like in event viewer:

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

Date: 24/10/2020 19:40:19

Event ID: 41

Task Category: 63

Level: Critical

Keywords: 70368744177664,2

User: SYSTEM

Computer: DESKTOP-IF2TD43

Description:

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />

<EventID>41</EventID>

<Version>8</Version>

<Level>1</Level>

<Task>63</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-10-24T18:40:19.9708532Z" />

<EventRecordID>5027</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>DESKTOP-IF2TD43</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>

<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>

<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>

<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>

<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>

<Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceIdV2">0</Data>

<Data Name="LongPowerButtonPressDetected">false</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

I really don't know what else I can do anymore, I've tried all the fixes in all the forums that I've physically been able to do myself, and no luck. What do I do? Contact Novatech and get all of my parts purchased from them replaced, or what?

If someone could please help, that would be great!

Many thanks :

:)

FSPJT_Lanky, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 24, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

After trying every fix that I have found and have been advised to do, I keep on getting...

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

After trying every fix that I have found and have been advised to do, I keep on getting...

1. After trying every fix that I have found and have been advised to do, I keep on getting... - Similar Threads - trying every fix

2. I have been have been having issues with sign in options it keeps saying: This option is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been have been having issues with sign in options it keeps saying: This option is...: For some reason I also cant upload a picture of what it is saying. I have had this issue for around 6 months straight. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-have-been-having-issues-with-sign-in/7632f63e-9bde-4247-8b15-bac72bfaf01b
  3. I have been have been having issues with sign in options it keeps saying: This option is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been have been having issues with sign in options it keeps saying: This option is...: For some reason I also cant upload a picture of what it is saying. I have had this issue for around 6 months straight. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-have-been-having-issues-with-sign-in/7632f63e-9bde-4247-8b15-bac72bfaf01b
  4. I have tried so much to try and get this BSOD fixed and i have no idea anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have tried so much to try and get this BSOD fixed and i have no idea anymore.: I don't exactly know what to ask at this point, but here's a minidump that I hope you can access.I really need any kind of advice at this point.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OIPemRjdKURioB9clD-KxEhrjGszrokZ/view?usp=drive_link...
  5. I have tried so much to try and get this BSOD fixed and i have no idea anymore.

I have tried so much to try and get this BSOD fixed and i have no idea anymore.: I don't exactly know what to ask at this point, but here's a minidump that I hope you can access.I really need any kind of advice at this point.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OIPemRjdKURioB9clD-KxEhrjGszrokZ/view?usp=drive_link...
  6. I have been getting a startup error, how to fix?

I have been getting a startup error, how to fix?: After not using my pc for a few days I have tried to start it up and I keep getting a message of “reading media” and then a black screen that says my device ran into a problem with the error code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDI tried running safe mode to maybe try to...
  7. I have been getting a startup error, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been getting a startup error, how to fix?: After not using my pc for a few days I have tried to start it up and I keep getting a message of “reading media” and then a black screen that says my device ran into a problem with the error code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDI tried running safe mode to maybe try to...
  8. I have been getting a startup error, how to fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I have been muted in MSN hearts what do I have to do to get unmuted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been muted in MSN hearts what do I have to do to get unmuted?: What do I have to do to get unmuted? i don't know why i got muted in the first place. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-muted-in-msn-hearts-what-do-i-have-to/9a74b4a2-3de2-491c-9914-677b7a908049
  10. Why do i have to fix my computer every time i get updates !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do i have to fix my computer every time i get updates !: This is getting old, real fast. again after the new update to windows 10 my computer looses the drivers for the usb ports and other settings I have done, along with new glitches. what I want to know is there a troubleshooter that can scan everything and just fix the problems...