Windows 10: After turning on my computer this evening, I had this come up on my screen. Initially it...

Discus and support After turning on my computer this evening, I had this come up on my screen. Initially it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Neon_Lyghts [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Neon_Lyghts, Jun 26, 2020.

1. After turning on my computer this evening, I had this come up on my screen. Initially it...

/u/Neon_Lyghts, Jun 26, 2020

2. Unable to turn off On screen keyboard on Windows 10.

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to know the current build installed on the computer and the troubleshooting step that you had already performed.

As an initial troubleshooting step, try to turn off the OSK by following the below steps:

• Select “Start” and select “Settings“.
    • Choose “Ease of Access“.
    • Select “Keyboard“.
    • Set “On-Screen Keyboard” to “On” or “Off” as desired.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Grammy_8 Win User
    Screen (and computer) fail to come on when switch is activated

Often, but not always, when I wake my computer, either from off, or sleep, only the light and fan come on. If I cut the power completely, then first turn on the screen, then turn on the computer, it will operate correctly. Any suggestions ?

Grammy_8, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

After turning on my computer this evening, I had this come up on my screen. Initially it...

Hi,

This issue might be due to changes on Settings after an update.

We would like to know some information to better isolate the problem:

• Are you using Microsoft account to sign-in into the user account?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you try the steps provided below:

• Right click Start Button or press Windows key + X and select Settings.
    • In the Settings app, navigate to Accounts > Sign-in options.
    • On the Sign-in options screen, scroll down and under
      Privacy section, turn Off the Use my sign in info to automatically finish setting up my device after an update or restart option.
    • Close Settings app and restart the machine, check if the issue is resolved.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

After turning on my computer this evening, I had this come up on my screen. Initially it...

1. After turning on my computer this evening, I had this come up on my screen. Initially it... - Similar Threads - turning computer evening

2. When I turn my computer on this is all that comes up how do I recovery my computer to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I turn my computer on this is all that comes up how do I recovery my computer to get...: When it turns on it says my pc needs to be repaired and comes up with the error code: 0xc000000f My computer is a Hp intel core 13 8th gen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turn-my-computer-on-this-is-all-that-comes/f476bd8d-6853-43e8-8b0f-39b492ee419f
  3. When I turn my computer on this is all that comes up how do I recovery my computer to get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I turn my computer on this is all that comes up how do I recovery my computer to get...: When it turns on it says my pc needs to be repaired and comes up with the error code: 0xc000000f My computer is a Hp intel core 13 8th gen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turn-my-computer-on-this-is-all-that-comes/f476bd8d-6853-43e8-8b0f-39b492ee419f
  4. My new computer is coming up with the stop code error message and will not turn on or even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new computer is coming up with the stop code error message and will not turn on or even...: Stop code blue screen error.Have tried turning on in safe mode but will not work. Tried disabling automatic restart and now it is just stuck on this blue screen. Help!...
  5. My new computer is coming up with the stop code error message and will not turn on or even...

My new computer is coming up with the stop code error message and will not turn on or even...: Stop code blue screen error.Have tried turning on in safe mode but will not work. Tried disabling automatic restart and now it is just stuck on this blue screen. Help!...
  6. I had to reload my computer and turned it off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had to reload my computer and turned it off: So I download something that needed to restart the laptop and I forgot to close stuff in my laptop, idk if that was the problem but overnight it got stuck at 90%. I was looking at someone's else post and it said to shut off the laptop and then safe mode it and run said cmds....
  7. I had to reload my computer and turned it off

I had to reload my computer and turned it off: So I download something that needed to restart the laptop and I forgot to close stuff in my laptop, idk if that was the problem but overnight it got stuck at 90%. I was looking at someone's else post and it said to shut off the laptop and then safe mode it and run said cmds....
  8. When i turned on my computer, it comes up with Windows setup installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When i turned on my computer, it comes up with Windows setup installation: When i turned on my computer, it comes up with windows setup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turned-on-my-computer-it-comes-up-with/23aadfb9-8bb5-486a-8af1-45aa3886668f
  9. These come up every time I turn on my computer, the message on 'updater' only comes up...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    These come up every time I turn on my computer, the message on 'updater' only comes up...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MattiasLikesSushi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j1zs7x/these_come_up_every_time_i_turn_on_my_computer/
  10. HELP! After logging into my computer this comes up and then after that the screen is just black

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP! After logging into my computer this comes up and then after that the screen is just black: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FlauntyPack56 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fh5wzs/help_after_logging_into_my_computer_this_comes_up/