Windows 10: After turning on my laptop there is a privacy settings and then error.

Discus and support After turning on my laptop there is a privacy settings and then error. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I turn on my HP windows 10 notebook there is shown a privacy settings in a blue background. After setting up and clicking accept, there is shown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShaiyanIslam, Nov 1, 2018.

1. After turning on my laptop there is a privacy settings and then error.

When I turn on my HP windows 10 notebook there is shown a privacy settings in a blue background. After setting up and clicking accept, there is shown " Something went worng. But you can try again." After clicking try again the same thing happens. So I can not use my laptop. I included some pictures of it. Can you help me? After turning on my laptop there is a privacy settings and then error. large?v=1.jpg

:)

ShaiyanIslam, Nov 1, 2018

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Nov 1, 2018
  3. John Vil Win User
    Windows 10 privacy settings update

Hello Seth,

For us to better understand your concern regarding updating your privacy settings, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• To clarify, when you say that you cannot use your laptop at all, does it mean that you cannot turn your laptop on?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Have you tried restarting your laptop?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • What version of Windows are you using? To check, type winver on
      Cortana's search field and press Enter.

We're looking forward for your response.

John Vil, Nov 1, 2018
  4. After turning on my laptop there is a privacy settings and then error.

turn off suggestions

Hi,

Try the below steps and check if it helps:

• Go to Settings from Three horizontal dots at top.
    • Click on Advanced Settings.
    • Select View Advanced Settings.
    • Click on Privacy and services.
    • Now Turn the ‘Show search suggestions as I type’.
    Let us know the status.

Vinod Archak, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

After turning on my laptop there is a privacy settings and then error.

1. After turning on my laptop there is a privacy settings and then error. - Similar Threads - turning laptop privacy

2. Privacy and Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy and Settings: I wish to start discussion after a lengthy process of using Windows 11. Though I have resolve some issues some may be open. The goal of my discussion is to stop privacy breach but retain Windows useability.ServicesBITS Background Inteligence Transfer ServiceThis program have...
  3. Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy Settings: Ok, I'm at a loss. I have a couple of websites that I use almost daily. Lately they keep asking me to update my location and Security Settings. I've been through what I can find in both Windows 10 and 11, because it's occurring on both. Ideas or somewhere else to look that I...
  4. The camera on my HP laptop does not work even though all of the privacy settings are turned on.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The camera on my HP laptop does not work even though all of the privacy settings are turned on.: The camera on my HP laptop does not work even though all of the privacy settings are turned on. I get this message. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-camera-on-my-hp-laptop-does-not-work-even/ce9f8755-6617-45a5-be44-a7ff732f86b6
  5. Camera not working Privacy settings error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not working Privacy settings error: Hi, I have a lenovo 1507 laptop. Recently i have been facing issues with my camera application. Whenever I open my camera I get an error "we need your permission to use this app open privacy setting and change the settings to allow the app to use your camera and...
  6. Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy Settings: I am having a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I have already logged in with my Xbox Live account as I wanted to join servers and play multiplayer. As I logged in, it showed "You cannot play multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up. This...
  7. Privacy settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Privacy settings: When In Settings>Privacyonly under Windows permissions>diagnostics&feedback and App permissions>Camera do I get*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. I am the only one using this laptop and am shown as administrator. How can I resolve this...
  8. privacy settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    privacy settings: ever time i try to change my privacy settings and i hit submit they just wont change what do i do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/privacy-settings/426c2edf-34bc-4ad7-b165-25c56b69f2cc
  9. Privacy settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy settings: Hello. When I try to change my privacy and online safety settings on the Xbox website and press submit it says a problem occurred and it tells me to try again later. I've tried it many times. My account is a parent account. I'm trying to change this so I can play Xbox games...
  10. Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Privacy Settings: I have 2 All in Ones and they both use Windows 10. If I make a change to one of them it effects the other and I wish to eliminate this. What are the correct privacy settings that I need to make so they run independent, Thank you 81129