Windows 10: After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . .

Discus and support After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . . in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; log in to a User Account that I setup in the beginning of the setup process, without network connected, WITHOUT A PASSWORD SETUP, to finish the job of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Christopher Canfield 722, Feb 28, 2024.

1. After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . .

log in to a User Account that I setup in the beginning of the setup process, without network connected, WITHOUT A PASSWORD SETUP, to finish the job of getting your Windows OS account connected [W I T H network connected], BUT HERE'S THE KICKER: I don't want my OS account to have a password connected to it & don't want it connected to my Microsoft account !?I don't want my OS to have a password connected to it that forced me to upon every system reboot restart to when @ the Windows Logo to enter a password. Back in the Windows XP days, I knew how to reverse this, but now after Wind

:)

Christopher Canfield 722, Feb 28, 2024

2. windows 10 is a malware that doesn't let u downgrade once u install it?

Sorry for that but until i get my problem solved why shouldn't i put that forward for i m doing these steps since last 3 days and i m tired as of now i m calling it a day...good night! Tomorrow morning i would do as u said and reply u what u are looking
    for...as of now the system is dead clear for i tried ur steps and if u remember there's instruction to format my drive when i try a clean windows 8.1 install...

After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . . b671d926-7ce8-4c2a-b094-e1ff4b44ebbc?upload=true.jpg

MUSHTAQ-AHMAD, Feb 28, 2024
  3. hill234 Win User
    How to fix error code 0x8007045d when u r clean installing windows

How to fix error code 0x8007045d when u r clean installing windows

step 1:use the diskpart solution given in other sites or youtube(its not a serius problem)

step 2:if u cant format the volume or disk using above method or the format percent stuck at 0%

step 3:just do delete every volume and create ur desired partition when installing windows(custom mode)

step 4:and dont install or format just shutdown

step 5: create a bootable any linux os which can acces ur hardisk(dont use tail os it will not give hardisk acces)

ex:kali linux, gpart , mint os etc

step 6:now format all the partitions u have created earlier including system reserved volume(just simple format no need fancy commads)

step 7:now run your windows installation dont do anything to the partition as u hv already made it ready to go

step 8:now just click on the partition u want to install windows

hope i help u guys cuz there was no working solution for this problem(except replace hardisk) when i checked it first on every internet site or youtube

out of miracle i found a solution after five days desperate effort. i think i need to share the solution for u future geeks. gd lck

hill234, Feb 28, 2024
  4. After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . .

how to install an asus bw-12d1s-u blu ray on window 10

Hello,

To install an ASUS BW-12D1S-U Blu-ray drive on Windows 10, you can follow these steps:

1. Connect the drive to your computer: The ASUS BW-12D1S-U is an external drive, so you’ll need to connect it to your computer using a USB cable.
    2. Install the driver: Windows 10 should automatically detect the drive and install the necessary driver. If it doesn’t, you can download the driver from the ASUS website.
    3. Restart your computer: After installing the driver, restart your computer to ensure that the changes take effect.
    Once you’ve completed these steps, your ASUS BW-12D1S-U Blu-ray drive should be ready to use. You can use it to play Blu-ray discs, burn data to discs, and more.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cristiana

Cristiana_C, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . .

1. After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . . - Similar Threads - perform clean install

2. how do u fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do u fix this: The past weeks half of my services are disabled and i dont know how to turn them back on, like i cant open up settings, i cant even open up the start menu or use the windows key, the pin is disabled and my wifi is disabled And it doesnt even let me reset my pc, the only thing...
  3. how do u fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do u fix this: The past weeks half of my services are disabled and i dont know how to turn them back on, like i cant open up settings, i cant even open up the start menu or use the windows key, the pin is disabled and my wifi is disabled And it doesnt even let me reset my pc, the only thing...
  4. After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . .: log in to a User Account that I setup in the beginning of the setup process, without network connected, WITHOUT A PASSWORD SETUP, to finish the job of getting your Windows OS account connected [W I T H network connected], BUT HERE'S THE KICKER: I don't want my OS account to...
  5. After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . .: log in to a User Account that I setup in the beginning of the setup process, without network connected, WITHOUT A PASSWORD SETUP, to finish the job of getting your Windows OS account connected [W I T H network connected], BUT HERE'S THE KICKER: I don't want my OS account to...
  6. bruhhh how do i install mincraft tell people u not telling u scaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bruhhh how do i install mincraft tell people u not telling u scaming: bruhhh how do i install mincraft tell people u not telling u scaming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bruhhh-how-do-i-install-mincraft-tell-people-u-not/d3366dca-c064-48f0-8d36-a95ef0b20754
  7. bruhhh how do i install mincraft tell people u not telling u scaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bruhhh how do i install mincraft tell people u not telling u scaming: bruhhh how do i install mincraft tell people u not telling u scaming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bruhhh-how-do-i-install-mincraft-tell-people-u-not/d3366dca-c064-48f0-8d36-a95ef0b20754
  8. U

in Windows 10 Customization
    U: the card says you should put the flash stick in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/u%E7%9B%98%E6%98%BE%E7%A4%BA%E8%AF%B7%E5%B0%86/c5cbab7b-d3b9-429f-a659-1f745de469e0
  9. How do u unlock ur laptop if it was lost and then u find it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do u unlock ur laptop if it was lost and then u find it?: How do you unlock a laptop if lost and then you find it after you already locked the device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-u-unlock-ur-laptop-if-it-was-lost-and-then/c976bf13-37b4-4084-831b-89ba90ba0c88
  10. windows 10 is a malware that doesn't let u downgrade once u install it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 is a malware that doesn't let u downgrade once u install it?: Not able to clean install windows 8.1 on my machine that i upgraded to 10 previously! Tried everything that i know of and found on the forum not restricted to here but every where i could put my hand on!!! And until as i can get windows 10 is doing horribly something wrong to...