Windows 10: after undating windows 10 my files are gone, my wallpaper is gone, and most importantly, i...

Discus and support after undating windows 10 my files are gone, my wallpaper is gone, and most importantly, i... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after undating windows 10 my files are gone, my wallpaper is gone, and most importantly, i can't login, it changed my password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by maryhumphreys1, Jul 28, 2018.

1. after undating windows 10 my files are gone, my wallpaper is gone, and most importantly, i...

after undating windows 10 my files are gone, my wallpaper is gone, and most importantly, i can't login, it changed my password

:)

maryhumphreys1, Jul 28, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 28, 2018
  3. N9 wallpapers are gone

A few days ago, I noticed that all my wallpapers are gone but the one I selected. Neither the Settings -> Wallpapers nor the Gallery section contains them but i was able to Download them. Is it somehow possible to get them back in the Settings -> Wallpaper
    section? I aleady tried the simpliest way, I connected my device to my computer and copied them to the phone, but taht does not lead to the desired solution. My next step was to get access via ssh and find the folder where the wallpapers actually are stored
    in. Both times, no success. I even reset the N9 to factory due to other minor inconsistencies, this morning. Again, no success. Now I'm at a loss what to do next, does anyone have the same problem or does someone have a solution for this for example the wallpaer
    folder on the phone or maybe an easier way to get them back.

Marta_---01, Jul 28, 2018
  4. hdjx Win User

after undating windows 10 my files are gone, my wallpaper is gone, and most importantly, i...

files have gone

I MOVED a directory from one W2K PC to another. However, the target PC (which has a backup unit on it and thus the point of the move) crashed halfway through the move and I had to reboot. I then decided that I needed to sort out why the PC crashed and MOVED the directory back again.

However, in the process, most of the files have disappeared! What I don't understand is why the original files were deleted if they were not copied over.

As far as I can see, the files have gone for good. Is there any hope? Friend suggest Data Recovery Wizard, can I try that?

Thema:

after undating windows 10 my files are gone, my wallpaper is gone, and most importantly, i...

1. after undating windows 10 my files are gone, my wallpaper is gone, and most importantly, i... - Similar Threads - undating files are

2. my computer upgraded to Windows 11 and now my most important CAD files gone!! is there a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer upgraded to Windows 11 and now my most important CAD files gone!! is there a...: My computer upgraded to Windows 11 and now my most important CAD files gone!! is there a way to recover? $$$$ lostI did not want it to change from Windows 10 . This is a nightmare...
  3. my computer upgraded to Windows 11 and now my most important CAD files gone!! is there a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer upgraded to Windows 11 and now my most important CAD files gone!! is there a...: My computer upgraded to Windows 11 and now my most important CAD files gone!! is there a way to recover? $$$$ lostI did not want it to change from Windows 10 . This is a nightmare...
  4. Most of the files in my downloads folder are gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most of the files in my downloads folder are gone.: Though I've decided that those files weren't important anymore, I want to know what caused it. Unfortunately I can't really restore it to previous versions because the downloads folder didn't have a restore point, neither does the drive. It was almost completely gone, there...
  5. Most of the files in my downloads folder are gone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most of the files in my downloads folder are gone.: Though I've decided that those files weren't important anymore, I want to know what caused it. Unfortunately I can't really restore it to previous versions because the downloads folder didn't have a restore point, neither does the drive. It was almost completely gone, there...
  6. after custom windows reinstall, most of my user files are gone in windows.old

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after custom windows reinstall, most of my user files are gone in windows.old: how can I recover the missing/deleted/rogue ALL the files that were in my old user folder before the windows custom reinstall. it claimed i wouldn't lose files, comments also claim windows.old has integrity for this, but definitely not my experience! as we know, technically...
  7. Windows Update; Wallpaper gone

Windows Update; Wallpaper gone: Please advise where I can recover the Wallpaper that the latest Update removed without my permission. How dare you!! I can't find it on my laptop. If you have lost it........
  8. Most of my files are gone

Most of my files are gone: I recently changed my primary email for my microsoft account, and when I logged into my pc after awhile most of my files were gone and my background is now set to standard background. I’ve only changed the primary email. I didnt remove the old one so i dont understand whats...
  9. My most recent post is gone >:(

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My most recent post is gone >:(: Why was my post about Krotten Ransomware deleted????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-most-recent-post-is-gone/689ef4a1-d1a0-4b9b-a54a-a7e5dce1a572
  10. MY **** FILES ARE GONE`

MY **** FILES ARE GONE`: WHY THE **** DID A UPDATE DELETE ALL MY **** FILES! WHAT THE ****? THERE WERE SO MANY IMPORTANT FILES ON THE COMPUTER AND WINDOWS 10 JUST **** WIPED EVERYTHING. HOW THE **** DO I GET IT BACK...