Windows 10: After uninstalling the app still can see in the startup menu in windows 11.

Discus and support After uninstalling the app still can see in the startup menu in windows 11. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently removed a bunch of launchers from my PC [Windows 11]; however, these programs still appear in.Task Manager > StartupI still have the option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RIDDHESH 01, Jun 9, 2023.

1. After uninstalling the app still can see in the startup menu in windows 11.

I recently removed a bunch of launchers from my PC [Windows 11]; however, these programs still appear in.Task Manager > StartupI still have the option to disable/enable them, but they do not go away. I currently have all of them disabled.I Also tried reaching to the Microsoft customer support they took access of my pc but still they were not able to remove it.Reference/Case no. 1054186287.She also downloaded revo To remove it but still no change.

:)

RIDDHESH 01, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Jun 9, 2023
  4. dhoshaw Win User

After uninstalling the app still can see in the startup menu in windows 11.

No Fan Control menu item in ATITool 0.26

.27b3 problems with 8800GT 256MB

I tried the .27b3 and encountered some problems.
    • Default profile comes up 0.00 / 0.00
    • App hard locks
    • Still no fan menu
    In the setup menu the following items appear:
    • Overclocking
    • Artifact scanning
    • Temperature monitoring
    • Gamma control
    • Startup
    • 3D-detection
    • Driver tweeks
    • Miscellaneous
    I'm running XP SP2 running NVIDIA 169.21 drivers.

The device details are displayed correctly now.

Regards,

dhoshaw, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

After uninstalling the app still can see in the startup menu in windows 11.

1. After uninstalling the app still can see in the startup menu in windows 11. - Similar Threads - uninstalling app still

2. Apps still showing in all apps after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps still showing in all apps after uninstalling: Hi, I uninstalled Discord through Windows settings app tab and the app is still there but with no logo. It stays there after restarting. How do I remove it and why does it do that? Do I have to use regedit?...
  3. Apps still showing in all apps after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps still showing in all apps after uninstalling: Hi, I uninstalled Discord through Windows settings app tab and the app is still there but with no logo. It stays there after restarting. How do I remove it and why does it do that? Do I have to use regedit?...
  4. After uninstalling the app still can see in the startup menu in windows 11.

After uninstalling the app still can see in the startup menu in windows 11.: I recently removed a bunch of launchers from my PC [Windows 11]; however, these programs still appear in.Task Manager > StartupI still have the option to disable/enable them, but they do not go away. I currently have all of them disabled.I Also tried reaching to the Microsoft...
  5. Uninstalled app still shows in start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled app still shows in start menu: I bought a new laptop and uninstalled the bloatware that came with it. After I updated, all of the icons came back on the start menu. But they don't show as installed in the all programs menu and when I try uninstalling from the start menu, absolutely nothing happens. They're...
  6. Uninstalled app still shows in start menu

Uninstalled app still shows in start menu: I bought a new laptop and uninstalled the bloatware that came with it. After I updated, all of the icons came back on the start menu. But they don't show as installed in the all programs menu and when I try uninstalling from the start menu, absolutely nothing happens. They're...
  7. Start Menu Apps not tiles uninstalled program still on start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Apps not tiles uninstalled program still on start menu: I uninstalled unused apps from my windows 10 desktop. When I click on the windows key to bring to bring up the start menu, one app [Ebay] icon shows it is still there. Left clicking and hitting uninstall brings me to the App list. Since I uninstalled it from the App...
  8. Uninstalled apps are still showing in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalled apps are still showing in Start Menu: I am having some problem with app installed from microsoft store. Even after i uninstalled them they still appear on on start list. Why?? I have also checked C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs here but found nothing. Please help, someone. Bloons TD...
  9. I still see Autodesk and some other unknown apps in Startup after uninstalling AutoDesk

in Windows 10 Customization
    I still see Autodesk and some other unknown apps in Startup after uninstalling AutoDesk: I still see Autodesk and some other unknown apps in Startup after uninstalling AutoDesk. [ATTACH] I have uninstalled Autodesk using MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta tool. And also deleted Autodesk related folders from C: drive and Program Files. Also this...
  10. Item still in start menu after uninstall

Item still in start menu after uninstall: Well I uninstalled a few programs and most of them have no traces left... one however is still listed under the letter sorted part of the start menu. No clue how to remove it as it's not installed and none of the files from it are left... Edit: You know those blonde...