Windows 10: after unlocking win 10 system goes back to lock screen after 10 to 30 seconds unless...

Discus and support after unlocking win 10 system goes back to lock screen after 10 to 30 seconds unless... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; after unlocking win 10 system goes back to lock screen after 10 to 30 seconds unless certail programs are running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ArthurDecker, Jul 16, 2019.

1. after unlocking win 10 system goes back to lock screen after 10 to 30 seconds unless...

after unlocking win 10 system goes back to lock screen after 10 to 30 seconds unless certail programs are running

:)

ArthurDecker, Jul 16, 2019
  2. goosmurf Win User

Computer stuck at lock screen and after Anniversary Update on Windows 10

The first suggestion is not helpful since the problem is that we have many open programs stuck behind the lock screen.

I have run into this problem and tried the On-screen keyboard but it does not help.

An additional data point is that it does not matter what password is entered.

Enter correct password -> spinner shows up, after about 30 seconds the spinner goes away and the screen remains locked.

Enter blank password (simply hit Enter) -> same behaviour as above.

The behaviour is the same whether using physical or On-screen keyboards.

goosmurf, Jul 16, 2019
  3. locked frames while gaming on second screen after creator's update

after the creator's update when i try to game on my second screen it locks the frames at 60, every time i drop a frame it lowers in steps of 10 until i'm stuck at 40-30. this is not the case when just playing on the screen of my laptop. Love some help to
    unlock the frames on the second screen as well, thank you.

toondewindt, Jul 16, 2019
  4. after unlocking win 10 system goes back to lock screen after 10 to 30 seconds unless...

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

after unlocking win 10 system goes back to lock screen after 10 to 30 seconds unless...

1. after unlocking win 10 system goes back to lock screen after 10 to 30 seconds unless... - Similar Threads - unlocking system goes

2. screen goes black for a second than goes on after that

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen goes black for a second than goes on after that: As the title says thats my issue, now in like 1 min before i typed it i left my monitor on and pc and to eat and come back, the power on button was on but the monitor was pitch black, i am not sure whats wrong the connections to the pc from monitor to pc are great to my...
  3. Computer Screen Dims after 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Screen Dims after 30 seconds: I recently updated my Windows 10 Pro computer surface laptop 4 and now after 30 seconds the screen dims. When I move the mouse, the screen lightens up again. Then in 30 seconds it dims again.Any ideas?Thanks,Ken...
  4. Computer Screen Dims after 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Screen Dims after 30 seconds: I recently updated my Windows 10 Pro computer surface laptop 4 and now after 30 seconds the screen dims. When I move the mouse, the screen lightens up again. Then in 30 seconds it dims again.Any ideas?Thanks,Ken...
  5. Screen goes black after sleep,Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen goes black after sleep,Win 10: I have an older refurb desktop with Windows 10. In the last 6 months or so, whenever I wake it up from sleep mode, the monitor comes on showing my desktop, but then goes black. The light on the monitor indicates that the monitor is turned on. If I turn it off and back on, the...
  6. screen lock after 30 seconds -set to 2 hours.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    screen lock after 30 seconds -set to 2 hours.: I have 365 subscription and just installed a new 2nd monitor when the old one wouldn't work after last windows update. Now I have this issue and I see it has been asked about here but I don't see any answers....
  7. Win 10 Laptop goes to lock screen after 5 minutes

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win 10 Laptop goes to lock screen after 5 minutes: Our Laptop keeps going to the lock screen even though we have changed all power settings even advance settings to 'NEVER'. I've even found a previous article with a hidden 'System unattended sleep timeout' which i changed but even that didn't work! We are using Windows...
  8. Win 10 goes into login screen after sleep

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win 10 goes into login screen after sleep: Build 17763: Suddenly this Dell XPS 8930 goes into the login screen after coming out of sleep. One click and I'm back into Windows. The problem is that any backup programs that I've scheduled to run in the middle of the night will no longer start since the login screen...
  9. Screen turns black after 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen turns black after 30 seconds: I use a laptop in a docking station with two screens connected - it has worked well for one year. Suddenly, and as I remember, right after accepting a systems update, screen 1 turns black, looses connection to the computer approx 30 seconds after I have turned on the...
  10. BSOD 10 - 30 seconds after bootup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD 10 - 30 seconds after bootup: Hello. I recently updated my HP to Windows 10. During setup after I logged in, I got the BSOD. I thought there was nothing wrong until I logged in and found out that I didn't have Start Menu access. About 10 seconds later, the BSOD came up again. Now every time I log in,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. phone goes back to lock screen after unlocking