Windows 10: after unsuccessful automatic update all functions on pc are extremely slow and erractic

Discus and support after unsuccessful automatic update all functions on pc are extremely slow and erractic in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; all functions on my pc are extremely slow and slugggisch. Such as opening apps, starting and closing pc, sending and receiving mail. I believe this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by startup problems, May 5, 2019.

1. after unsuccessful automatic update all functions on pc are extremely slow and erractic

all functions on my pc are extremely slow and slugggisch. Such as opening apps, starting and closing pc, sending and receiving mail. I believe this happened a few days ago after a failed automatic update attempt.

:)

startup problems, May 5, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, May 5, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile after unsuccessful automatic update all functions on pc are extremely slow and erractic :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, May 5, 2019
  4. after unsuccessful automatic update all functions on pc are extremely slow and erractic

Jumplist sometimes extremely slow

I bought a new laptop with Windows 10 recently.

Only after a few days, the jump lists started to get extremely slow.

But they behave that way just for a while, then they work as they should again.

When slow, it takes several minutes for the jump list to appear. It is extremely annoying. Especially e.g. when I have opened a remote desktop and want to open another one via the jumplist.

I had exactly the same problem with my old Windows 7 PC and assumed that I would get rid of that problem,
    changing both PC and OS, but no.

I do not want the standard answers to this problem:

- Disable Aero

- Clear the (Explorer) Cache for Jump lists

- etc.

It is definitely something else. I mean, how would the jump list cache get full after only a week? And why does the jump list get slow only sometimes and then suddenly works just fine again?

So please, give me an answer that takes this into consideration.

Anders Edvin, May 5, 2019
Thema:

after unsuccessful automatic update all functions on pc are extremely slow and erractic

1. after unsuccessful automatic update all functions on pc are extremely slow and erractic - Similar Threads - unsuccessful automatic update

2. Erractic behavior after recent Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erractic behavior after recent Updates: I am getting very frustrated. For the past month; I have been experiencing very erratic behavior with my Desktop PC, after doing a series of recent Windows 11 Updates. I am uncertain which one; because there have been quite a few in the past few months. I have a HP Omen 30...
  3. Erractic behavior after recent Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Erractic behavior after recent Updates: I am getting very frustrated. For the past month; I have been experiencing very erratic behavior with my Desktop PC, after doing a series of recent Windows 11 Updates. I am uncertain which one; because there have been quite a few in the past few months. I have a HP Omen 30...
  4. PC extremely slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC extremely slow: Hi,A few days ago my PC started running extremely slow, to the point where it would take several seconds to open a browser. I initially thought it was because of bitdefender as task manager showed it take a lot of memory. However, after uninstalling it the problem still...
  5. PC EXTREMELY slow after Windows definition update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC EXTREMELY slow after Windows definition update.: Hello, Yesterday my PC had a definition update - Security intelligence update KB2267602. I've logged onto my pc today and this update has made my computer awfully slow. My PC is high end, it has an Intel Xeon 10855-M, Nvidia quadro rtx 3000, 32gb RAM and plenty of free...
  6. PC extremely slow after multiple hibernation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC extremely slow after multiple hibernation: Hi all, I hope you can help me with this. Most of the time, I leave my PC in hibernation in the evening, for the convenience of starting where I left in the next morning. I do restart it, but only about once a week. After a few hibernation cycles day 1, day 2 etc .....
  7. Extremely Slow System After Massive Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Extremely Slow System After Massive Update: Ever since my Windows 10 installed a big update a week or two ago, my PC has been acting very strange. The simplest commands take forever to load the picture viewer seems to be the biggest offender. Today, when I turned on my PC, I was met with just a black screen and a...
  8. Computer extremely slow after 1909 update.

Computer extremely slow after 1909 update.: Not sure if this question has been asked before, so if it has I apologize. I have a new computer about a week old. Basic's on it are a 9700k processor, RTX 2080 Super, 16 gigs and an SSD that Windows is currently installed on. When I fist got the computer everything was...
  9. Wifi extremely slow after updates

Wifi extremely slow after updates: I just updated to the latest Nov update and now, for whatever reason, my wifi speeds are terrible. I am getting 1.8-2 mbps on a network that I use where I was getting 50-60 mbps prior to the install. I tested this network on my iphone and ipad and I am getting 55-60...
  10. Startup EXTREMELY Slow After Last Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup EXTREMELY Slow After Last Update: Hi, I see a few people are posting black screens at startup - in my case that's what I thought I had but if I let it go for a few minutes it would eventually get to the login screen. At a few other times, I got to a blue screen saying I needed to use the Recovery tools. All...