Windows 10: After unsyncing pc from onedrive,

Discus and support After unsyncing pc from onedrive, in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I sync'd my files to one drive. I couldn't use some of my apps. I unsynced onedrive from pc. now all my folders show under the user folder \onedrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BenBowie, May 4, 2021.

1. BenBowie Win User

After unsyncing pc from onedrive,

I sync'd my files to one drive. I couldn't use some of my apps. I unsynced onedrive from pc. now all my folders show under the user folder \onedrive and are read only and will not allow me to change. How can I get my files so they are not read only? I did right click on the folder and unchecked the read only flag and update subfolders click appy and ok. still read only. PLEASE HELP

:)

BenBowie, May 4, 2021
  2. YOD
    Yod Win User

UNsync OneDrive

I just got a Windows 10 Pro Dell XPS. In Windows Explorer, when contents of This PC are displayed, what are the 'pushpins' next to Desktop, Downloads, Documents, etc (in the left pane)?

When I transferred all my files to the Documents folder, OneDrive started to upload them. I do NOT want them all uploaded to OneDrive. I closed OneDrive, ended up in Settings somewhere and unsynced it. It continues to upload all my files when I turn the pc on again. This is a major problem here

3. 12Comp Win User
    UNsync OneDrive

I just got a Windows 10 Pro Dell XPS. In Windows Explorer, when contents of This PC are displayed, what are the 'pushpins' next to Desktop, Downloads, Documents, etc?

When I transferred all my files to the Documents folder, OneDrive started to upload them. I do NOT want them all uploaded to OneDrive. I closed OneDrive, ended up in Settings somewhere and unsynced it. It continues to upload all my files when I turn the
    pc on again. This is a major problem here

12Comp, May 4, 2021
  4. After unsyncing pc from onedrive,

Unsynced OneDrive Folders

Folders I've chosen not to sync to my computer from One Drive will not appear in File Explorer. Combined with the disappearance of the OneDrive App, the only way to access unsynced OneDrive folders is by opening a browser. Am I doing something wrong?

RyanDeegan, May 4, 2021
Thema:

After unsyncing pc from onedrive,

1. After unsyncing pc from onedrive, - Similar Threads - unsyncing onedrive

2. How to recover unsynced files after OneDrive has been unlinked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover unsynced files after OneDrive has been unlinked: So, today I recently dumped a lot of files screenshots, word documents, etc. into OneDrive but half of them were not synced since I ran out of the synced limit of I believe it is 5 GB? I was trying to put them on a different hard drive, so I unlinked the OneDrive on C: and...
  3. Recovering unsynced OneDrive files

Recovering unsynced OneDrive files: Hi. I have an acer laptop that I've been using for over a year and have been saving most of my documents on OneDrive. The laptop now won't boot up, but when I check my files on OneDrive online, not all of the files were there. I suspect it wasn't syncing. My question is, are...
  4. Unsync Documents from OneDrive

Unsync Documents from OneDrive: I noticed my pc trying to upload 700+ MB of data to OneDrive yesterday and was confused as to what caused it. Apparently since the default location of Documents has been set to OneDrive which I, by the way, found very unclear at setup, I would not have agreed to it, all my...
  5. Unsynced files overwritten by old OneDrive versions

Unsynced files overwritten by old OneDrive versions: Hi, I was working on a report which was not syncing to OneDrive as I had run out of storage. Unfortunately, I got confused by the options displayed at the top and clicked on "Discard changes" thinking that it would remove the file from OneDrive. It replaced the version I...
  6. Unsyncing files from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unsyncing files from OneDrive: Hello, I decided to unsync my files from OneDrive as I didn't want to use it anymore, plus it keeps on telling me my storage is full so I want to remove all the files from OneDrive entirely. I went to the manage backup section and turned off backup for Desktop, Documents,...
  7. UNsync OneDrive

UNsync OneDrive: I just got a Windows 10 Pro Dell XPS. In Windows Explorer, when contents of This PC are displayed, what are the 'pushpins' next to Desktop, Downloads, Documents, etc? When I transferred all my files to the Documents folder, OneDrive started to upload them. I do NOT want...
  8. UNsync OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNsync OneDrive: I just got a Windows 10 Pro Dell XPS. In Windows Explorer, when contents of This PC are displayed, what are the 'pushpins' next to Desktop, Downloads, Documents, etc (in the left pane)? When I transferred all my files to the Documents folder, OneDrive started to upload...
  9. How to view unsync files in onedrive file explorer

How to view unsync files in onedrive file explorer: Hi, recently I reset my windows 10 and I have an issue with my onedrive file explorer after. So on my previous version (before I do windows reset), I would be able to view all cloud files in onedrive file explorer without downloading them. To download them I simply right...
  10. Unsync OneDrive

Unsync OneDrive: I'd like to know how to select which folders are backed up from one of my computers to OneDrive... I tried to delete some files, and they disappeared from my computer as well... Thanks....