Windows 10: (After update) All open windows are unresponsive as start menu before.

Discus and support (After update) All open windows are unresponsive as start menu before. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After todays update open windows become unresponsive same as taskbar before.. only option is task manager... Nice update microsoft 143179 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cromax, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Cromax Win User

(After update) All open windows are unresponsive as start menu before.

After todays update open windows become unresponsive same as taskbar before.. only option is task manager...

Nice update microsoft

:)

Cromax, Oct 24, 2019

2. Windows 10 Start Menu won't open.

Hi Dougie,

Corrupted system files could be one of the reason why Start Menu is not opening.

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps listed in this article:
    Troubleshoot problems with the Start menu or Cortana
    see if it helps resolve the issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Disabling Cortana in Creators Update Disabled Start Menu

Hi,

Cortana is embedded in the Start menu. As part of the development and changes in Windows 10 Creators Update, disabling Cortana is not advisable since it may cause your Start menu to become unresponsive. To troubleshoot your concern
    with Cortana and Start menu, we suggest that you perform the steps provided on this

link

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, Oct 24, 2019
  4. (After update) All open windows are unresponsive as start menu before.

Windows 10 Start menu won't open

Hi,

As you are unable to access Windows Start menu on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ missing system files on your device.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Have you made nay changes to the operating system that might have resulted in this issue?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access Start menu on your device?

I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article about Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu
    or Cortana
    try the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

(After update) All open windows are unresponsive as start menu before.

1. (After update) All open windows are unresponsive as start menu before. - Similar Threads - update open are

2. Start menu not opening at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu not opening at all: I just recently reset my whole pc and ever since the fresh start, my start menu doesn't show up.I'll click the windows key, on my keyboard and nothing comes up. I try and type on my desktop to search my computer and that doesn't show up either. I've already restarted both my...
  3. Start menu not opening at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu not opening at all: I just recently reset my whole pc and ever since the fresh start, my start menu doesn't show up.I'll click the windows key, on my keyboard and nothing comes up. I try and type on my desktop to search my computer and that doesn't show up either. I've already restarted both my...
  4. Start menu not opening at all

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Start Menu & Search Bar Unresponsive after Opening an App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Start Menu & Search Bar Unresponsive after Opening an App: Hello there, I am having trouble with the start menu on my Windows 10 PC, I normally play games a lot on my computer, and one day I started up a game, and it normally puts me into Fullscreen mode. As the game was loading, the taskbar restarted itself, after playing the game...
  6. Windows 10 Start Menu & Search Bar Unresponsive after Opening an App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Start Menu & Search Bar Unresponsive after Opening an App: Hello there, I am having trouble with the start menu on my Windows 10 PC, I normally play games a lot on my computer, and one day I started up a game, and it normally puts me into Fullscreen mode. As the game was loading, the taskbar restarted itself, after playing the game...
  7. Windows 10 Start Menu & Search Bar Unresponsive after Opening an App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My Start Menu Before and After Updating to 20H2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Start Menu Before and After Updating to 20H2: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/parvinderandroid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jftr37/my_start_menu_before_and_after_updating_to_20h2/
  9. windows start menu unresponsive

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows start menu unresponsive: Hello, I'm having a issue with windows 10, my start menu search bar and notifications are unresponsive. when I click them nothing happens. I have done various scans and fixes. Method 1: Run the SFC. System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to...
  10. Unresponsive Start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Unresponsive Start menu: My father's account on our family PC is having an interesting issue. His Start button is not working with left click, and his taskbar apps are not responding to right clicking. Also interestingly, there is a blank, clickable space between his apps and his Start/Search/etc....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows opwering system flashes and is unresponsive after start