Windows 10: After update Bitlocker issue

Discus and support After update Bitlocker issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was affected by this issue. My hard drive is no longer being recognized due to this. Recovery key problems not an issue. I have my key but after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DaveTV72, Dec 9, 2023.

1. DaveTV72 Win User

After update Bitlocker issue

I was affected by this issue. My hard drive is no longer being recognized due to this. Recovery key problems not an issue. I have my key but after entering laptop reboots to same screen. I used a win11 install on flash drive to be able to access command prompt. Using DISKPART, the only drive recognized is the flash drive. Please provide solution.

:)

DaveTV72, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

After update Bitlocker issue

1. After update Bitlocker issue - Similar Threads - update Bitlocker issue

2. BitLocker Issues After Cloning Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Issues After Cloning Drive: Hello, I recently cloned a drive with BitLocker enabled, and I'm facing challenges using BitLocker on the new SSD. I successfully disabled and decrypted the Bitlocker from old SSD using PowerShell in admin mode. Also, when I'm trying to open microsoft store I'm getting an...
  3. BitLocker Issues After Cloning Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker Issues After Cloning Drive: Hello, I recently cloned a drive with BitLocker enabled, and I'm facing challenges using BitLocker on the new SSD. I successfully disabled and decrypted the Bitlocker from old SSD using PowerShell in admin mode. Also, when I'm trying to open microsoft store I'm getting an...
  4. After update Bitlocker issue

After update Bitlocker issue: I was affected by this issue. My hard drive is no longer being recognized due to this. Recovery key problems not an issue. I have my key but after entering laptop reboots to same screen. I used a win11 install on flash drive to be able to access command prompt. Using...
  5. BitLocker issue after automatic Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker issue after automatic Windows 11 update: Rebooted laptop with install new updates on. Laptop rebooted with that screen. I selected F2 and received message Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to security settings. Clicked on Set up my PIN but cannot get any further because I recently changed my email and...
  6. BitLocker issue after automatic Windows 11 update

BitLocker issue after automatic Windows 11 update: Rebooted laptop with install new updates on. Laptop rebooted with that screen. I selected F2 and received message Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to security settings. Clicked on Set up my PIN but cannot get any further because I recently changed my email and...
  7. Issue with Bitlocker after auto update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Bitlocker after auto update: Hi,My laptop Surface Pro 6 running Windows 11 automatically started system update when I turned it on. Once completed, it prompted to the Bitlocker page asking for the recovery key.I have never activated this feature and cannot find this recovery key under my account. I...
  8. Issue with Bitlocker after auto update

Issue with Bitlocker after auto update: Hi,My laptop Surface Pro 6 running Windows 11 automatically started system update when I turned it on. Once completed, it prompted to the Bitlocker page asking for the recovery key.I have never activated this feature and cannot find this recovery key under my account. I...
  9. Boot / recovery/bitlocker issue after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot / recovery/bitlocker issue after update: Hardsribe was encrypted with bit locker. After update mhy computer was asking for my recovery key code. Witch did not work. Now i cannot even bring up repair menu. Wont boot saying: NON SYSTEM DISK ERROR. CAN SOMEONE HELP GET ME AT LEAST TO A POINT WHERE I CAN RESET...
  10. BitLocker Issue after Updates Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BitLocker Issue after Updates Surface Book 2: A few months back I purchased the new Surface Book 2 for a bit over 3,000 EUR. I had high hopes that as Microsoft knows this hardware inside out (just like Apple does with their MacBooks) I would not anymore have to go through the usual driver issues and what not but instead...