Windows 10: After update Bluetooth stopped working

Discus and support After update Bluetooth stopped working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When my system was updated to 1909, Bluetoothstopped running. I reinstalled drivers with no result. Bluetooth isindicated as turned on but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lily TheFox, Feb 13, 2020.

1. After update Bluetooth stopped working

When my system was updated to 1909, Bluetoothstopped running. I reinstalled drivers with no result. Bluetooth isindicated as turned on but the Bluetooth devices are not connected and I cannot find them in the Device Manager.I ran Troubleshooter and got a message that Bluetooth radio module is broken

:)

Lily TheFox, Feb 13, 2020

2. Bluetooth speaker doesn't work

Hi,

It's really odd that your Bluetooth speaker stopped working with your computer, while it works fine with your other devices. We suggest that you remove your device from the paired list on your computer, and pair it again. You may also check this
    article to learn how to Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10. You'll find the troubleshooting
    steps for your concern on the list of questions in the article.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Feb 13, 2020
  3. bluetooth not working

Hi Mohit,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please share the details.

• Have you updated your Bluetooth adapter driver?

As Bluetooth stopped working it is a Bluetooth driver issue on the system so I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers and check whether the issue get fixed.

If not, please try the troubleshooting steps below by Uninstall and Reinstall the BluetoothDrivers method.

Step 1: Uninstall the BluetoothDrivers.

a. Press 'Windows Logo + X' keys on the keyboard.

b. Click on Device Manager from that list.

c. Search for the BluetoothDrivers from the device list, right click on it and then select Uninstall. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: Delete the driver software for this device, you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
    from the computer.

d. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

e. After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

f. Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Go to the manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the BluetoothDrivers and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

Below link is an article about Why isn’t Windows finding my Bluetooth or other wireless device?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Please reply us with the required information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Feb 13, 2020
  4. After update Bluetooth stopped working

keyboard bluetooth not work in windows 10

Hello Antonio,

Thank you for responding in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Steps to update the Bluetooth drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at the desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth drivers.
    • Right on each of the Bluetooth drivers
      and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

After update Bluetooth stopped working

1. After update Bluetooth stopped working - Similar Threads - update Bluetooth stopped

2. Bluetooth Handsfree Microphone Stopped Working After Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Handsfree Microphone Stopped Working After Update: Hi,I have a Sennheiser TW2 paired with my desktop and laptop, both running Windows 11. After an update in late 2023, the microphone on my hands-free no longer works on my laptop. I have tried updating all the drivers, pairing the hands-free with my laptop again and resetting...
  3. Bluetooth Handsfree Microphone Stopped Working After Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Handsfree Microphone Stopped Working After Update: Hi,I have a Sennheiser TW2 paired with my desktop and laptop, both running Windows 11. After an update in late 2023, the microphone on my hands-free no longer works on my laptop. I have tried updating all the drivers, pairing the hands-free with my laptop again and resetting...
  4. Bluetooth Stopped Working after A windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Stopped Working after A windows 11 update: Hi, My Ralink Bluetooth PCIe Adapter has stopped working after a windows 11 update this issue same happened on windows 10 now i upgraded to windows 11 and the problem continues after the update. The drivers on this device is up to date and on the status on the device it says:...
  5. Bluetooth Stopped Working after A windows 11 update

Bluetooth Stopped Working after A windows 11 update: Hi, My Ralink Bluetooth PCIe Adapter has stopped working after a windows 11 update this issue same happened on windows 10 now i upgraded to windows 11 and the problem continues after the update. The drivers on this device is up to date and on the status on the device it says:...
  6. Bluetooth stop working after latest updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth stop working after latest updates: BT device reinstalled throw BT manager. Latest drivers founded and reinstalled. Nothing work!MSI GF66 Katana. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-stop-working-after-latest-updates/a11d57d4-b4e6-477d-9f7d-576b043e4fef
  7. Bluetooth stop working after latest updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth stop working after latest updates: BT device reinstalled throw BT manager. Latest drivers founded and reinstalled. Nothing work!MSI GF66 Katana. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-stop-working-after-latest-updates/a11d57d4-b4e6-477d-9f7d-576b043e4fef
  8. Bluetooth stop working after latest updates

9. bluetooth not working after update

bluetooth not working after update: Bluetooth not working after I update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-working-after-update/5891dc0b-0fe3-4474-8318-25c5e8b37549
  10. bluetooth stopped working TWICE after Window updates!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bluetooth stopped working TWICE after Window updates!: Bluetooth stopped working after a windows update last year no matter what I did to reinstate it. I purchased an ASUS USB bluetooth dongle which worked just fine until the current Windows update version 20H2 which I did yesterday, September 3. Once again, I tried everything...