Windows 10: After update dell blue/black screen

Discus and support After update dell blue/black screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So after a recent windows 10 update I've had these screens appear. I cant get rid of it and get to safe mode If tried 3 times reset numerous times,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by catcady, Dec 10, 2019.

1. catcady Win User

After update dell blue/black screen

So after a recent windows 10 update I've had these screens appear. I cant get rid of it and get to safe mode

If tried 3 times reset numerous times, turned off. Unplugged. Cleaned out cables and replugged in

Please help.

After update dell blue/black screen [​IMG]After update dell blue/black screen [​IMG]

:)

catcady, Dec 10, 2019

2. Black screen after updating to 1703

Hi,

A stop error can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. For us to identify the cause of this issue, we suggest that you refer to these articles:

The steps will be viewed once that you've selected the corresponding answer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Maria Fab Win User
    Blue Screen Errors, Black Screen After Restart

Hello Jonathan,

The Black screen error that you're experiencing might be caused by connection issues with your PC or display, while
    the Blue screen error can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow our guided walk-through to resolve black screen errors and blue screen errors. Choose when did you get the error, and follow the instructions provided. Here are the links:

Please update us with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Maria Fab, Dec 10, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

Dell 3455 black screen

Hello,

We suggest following the steps here in
    Troubleshoot black screen problems
    and see if it resolves the issue.

Update us on the results.

Regards.

David Haz, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

1. After update dell blue/black screen - Similar Threads - update dell blue

2. Black screen after dell logo appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after dell logo appear: any expert know what went wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-after-dell-logo-appear/c99452ce-2c47-46ea-a34d-3f42f9a921d9
  3. Black screen after dell logo appear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after dell logo appear: any expert know what went wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-after-dell-logo-appear/c99452ce-2c47-46ea-a34d-3f42f9a921d9
  4. Dell Laptop Blue Screen After Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Laptop Blue Screen After Updates: Hello there,I'm reach out to you for help. My laptop keeps rebooting itself with different blue screen code everytime.I have tried:- Run BIOS / Dell / System diagnose programe, no issues found- Run hardware test under remote instruction from Dell technician, no issues found-...
  5. Dell Laptop Blue Screen After Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Laptop Blue Screen After Updates: Hello there,I'm reach out to you for help. My laptop keeps rebooting itself with different blue screen code everytime.I have tried:- Run BIOS / Dell / System diagnose programe, no issues found- Run hardware test under remote instruction from Dell technician, no issues found-...
  6. dell xps15 9530. Black screen after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dell xps15 9530. Black screen after windows update: received windows update after the update my screen on my dell xps 15 9530 went black all else works have tried everything now I wonder can I go back to my 8.1 an will that turn my screen on an then update to windows 10. Will this clear up the black screen im at a loss an...
  7. After update dell blue/black screen

After update dell blue/black screen: So after a recent windows 10 update I've had these screens appear. I cant get rid of it and get to safe mode If tried 3 times reset numerous times, turned off. Unplugged. Cleaned out cables and replugged in Please help. [IMG][IMG]...
  8. Black screen with underscore after blue screen?

Black screen with underscore after blue screen?: Hiya, my windows 10 laptop, (Lenovo Ideapad 320) which is less than 2 years old, randomly for the second time on its own accord, has blue screened and shut itself off before fixing itself. (It was stuck at 0%) Now the computer is stuck on this screen, and refuses to turn on....
  9. Dell laptop black screened after latest Windows update

Dell laptop black screened after latest Windows update: Hi all. My Dell laptop is now supposedly removing the last update after the update failed. I have had to do a safe mode re-start to see that the update had failed and left the laptop with a black screen. The removal notice said not to turn off the computer but it's been...
  10. Black screen after dell logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after dell logo: Hi, on my dell laptop I installed windows 10 perfectly fine. I then did a restart of the laptop but every time I turn the laptop on the dell logo shows up and then...... Nothing. Just a black screen. anyone know how to fix? thanks in advance josh 18626