Windows 10: After update, everything is slow, keep getting error trying to open

Discus and support After update, everything is slow, keep getting error trying to open in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a computer which updated on Monday. It was off, then booted, then it went in to auto update.After the update was finished, everything stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Patrick Campbell, Aug 17, 2022.

1. After update, everything is slow, keep getting error trying to open

I have a computer which updated on Monday. It was off, then booted, then it went in to auto update.After the update was finished, everything stopped working. I literally can't open anything.One of the errors, for example, when I try to open any of the windows utilities is"This file does not have an app associated for the default app setting page"I can't open anything at all. Even trying to run any apps. It hangs and does nothing.And it is super slow, the system takes 10 minutes to respond.I thought maybe the install failed, but when I tried to use a thumb drive to walk back the install, it wou

:)

Patrick Campbell, Aug 17, 2022
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Aug 17, 2022
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Aug 17, 2022
  4. DaMulta Win User

After update, everything is slow, keep getting error trying to open

Who has seen this vista update error

When you go to Windows vista update and it tell you to update a driver that you have already updated. Then it says failed to update and gives you the error code that tell you that you already have a never version than that. WTF? Why in the world would it be trying to updated something with an older driver. Well the only way to get it out of your windows update list is to go uninstall what ever that driver is then run the update and install it. Then run the newer drivers again.

Well I still can't get the Nivida Network Bridge to disappear out of the list. I uninstall the one in device manager and go to the update and before it's even done with that. Vista is automatically installing a newer version than is in the Vista update list.......

DaMulta, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

After update, everything is slow, keep getting error trying to open

1. After update, everything is slow, keep getting error trying to open - Similar Threads - update everything slow

2. Keep getting this error when trying to install update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting this error when trying to install update: 0x80070643already did sfc /scannow and DISM both came back with nothing wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-this-error-when-trying-to-install/194d2f54-ee1a-4b1f-83c0-6911c5b1eb08
  3. Keep getting this error when trying to install update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting this error when trying to install update: 0x80070643already did sfc /scannow and DISM both came back with nothing wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-this-error-when-trying-to-install/194d2f54-ee1a-4b1f-83c0-6911c5b1eb08
  4. Keep getting this error when trying to install update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Keep getting errors when trying to update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting errors when trying to update: I was given this laptop by my brother and just did now want to fool with it. I have a decent background on working and fixing minor issues with laptops and iphones for family and friends. While looking into this i have tried many solutions on the forums here and other...
  6. Keep getting errors when trying to update

Keep getting errors when trying to update: I was given this laptop by my brother and just did now want to fool with it. I have a decent background on working and fixing minor issues with laptops and iphones for family and friends. While looking into this i have tried many solutions on the forums here and other...
  7. After update, everything is slow, keep getting error trying to open

After update, everything is slow, keep getting error trying to open: I have a computer which updated on Monday. It was off, then booted, then it went in to auto update.After the update was finished, everything stopped working. I literally can't open anything.One of the errors, for example, when I try to open any of the windows utilities...
  8. PC slow after bsod and crashes I've tried everything and It's still slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC slow after bsod and crashes I've tried everything and It's still slow: this happened a month ago, I was testing a game and I opened the task manager to go to services as soon as it opened, my pc crashed with a buzzing noise and blue horizontal lines across the screen, I was able to close my pc by holding the power button for 5 seconds, and when...
  9. Nothing will open. Keep getting error messages after updates downloaded

Nothing will open. Keep getting error messages after updates downloaded: After an update, I keep getting the error message application not found when I click on icons on my desktop. Most of my apps are also missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nothing-will-open-keep-getting-error-messages/14690816-bc2f-4ece-adee-fb94b833e5d4
  10. My laptop keeps getting BSOD, tried everything!

My laptop keeps getting BSOD, tried everything!: I bought a windows 10 laptop a year ago, everything worked fine for it for the most part. Then one day something went wrong and it blue screened. I've had multiple bluescreen issues such as memory_management issue, ntsf.sys has failed, corrupted faulty hardware, unhandled...