Windows 10: after update having trouble , loading 888.poker .net

Discus and support after update having trouble , loading 888.poker .net in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when I go to the icon for the poker.net , it comes up script error , I have the been playing the game for years ,everytime you up date I can't get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DonnaPetty1, Apr 15, 2019.

1. after update having trouble , loading 888.poker .net

when I go to the icon for the poker.net , it comes up script error , I have the been playing the game for years ,everytime you up date I can't get back on and have to reinstall and loose everything I have built up , I would like to fix this without re installing it

:)

DonnaPetty1, Apr 15, 2019

2. 888 Poker / How do I recover connection...lost App?

Lost App 888 poker..after site update yesterday. Icon and site lost from my Desktop. Can no longer connect

BarryStanley1, Apr 15, 2019
  3. .NET Framework 1.0 updates install every day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

The issue might occur if there is any corruption during windows update.I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1 I suggest you to run Windows Update Troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on windows update.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2 I also suggest you to uncheck the
    .NET Framework 1.0 and restart the computer and check if issue persists,

Please follow the steps below:

• Right click on start menu and click on programs and features.

• Click Turn windows features on or off.

• Uncheck .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services.

• Click on ok.
    Once, you have unchecked these, Please restart your computer and recheck
    the .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services andcheck.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Apr 15, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

after update having trouble , loading 888.poker .net

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

after update having trouble , loading 888.poker .net

1. after update having trouble , loading 888.poker .net - Similar Threads - update having trouble

2. Having trouble with updating Net Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble with updating Net Framework 3.5: I've been trying to update NET Framework 3.5 for a while now and every time the update finishes it says that it fails and that I have to restart my computer. is there anything I can do to successfully update this?...
  3. Having trouble with updating Net Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble with updating Net Framework 3.5: I've been trying to update NET Framework 3.5 for a while now and every time the update finishes it says that it fails and that I have to restart my computer. is there anything I can do to successfully update this?...
  4. Having trouble with updating Net Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. After windows 11 update have trouble with Wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After windows 11 update have trouble with Wifi: Hi there, my grandson has a hp pavilion gaming desktop 690-00xx. He upgrade it to windows 11 and now the WiFi doesn't work. It doesn't recognize my WiFi account. I tried uninstalling the driver and installing it again. I have run the troubleshooting and is asking to reboot...
  6. After windows 11 update have trouble with Wifi

After windows 11 update have trouble with Wifi: Hi there, my grandson has a hp pavilion gaming desktop 690-00xx. He upgrade it to windows 11 and now the WiFi doesn't work. It doesn't recognize my WiFi account. I tried uninstalling the driver and installing it again. I have run the troubleshooting and is asking to reboot...
  7. Having trouble removing .NET framework 3.5 Please help!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having trouble removing .NET framework 3.5 Please help!!: Booted up my laptop, unable to open some apps and keep getting "CLR error : 80004005 The program will now terminate" message, thus I tried looking for solutions and found that I have to reinstall my .NET Framework, I tried removing my .NET Framework through "Turn windows...
  8. 888 poker lobby display problems on home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    888 poker lobby display problems on home network: I have a poker program installed called 888poker. When I open the lobby from my home network it does not display the available poker games. I do not have this problem with this same laptop when I am connected to other networks. This problem also persists on all devices...
  9. Trouble with net use command

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble with net use command: I'm trying to write a batch file to map a network drive. This will map the Z drive to a NAS unit. However I'm having trouble with the command. Here is my command and the result: Net Use Z: \\10.0.0.77\Willow /user:xxxxxxx yyyyyyy More? Why would this command return...
  10. debug shows up on desk top every time I open 888 Poker.

debug shows up on desk top every time I open 888 Poker.: [0911/180434.743:WARNING:resource_bundle_qt.cpp(115)] locale_file_path.empty() for locale This is the code in the file. How do I stop this from happening and is It bad In any way?...