Windows 10: After update help

Discus and support After update help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i did a software update on my pc and it said failed to load profiles and when i logged in all my photos and everything except games were and still gone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GeoffTD611, May 4, 2019.

1. After update help

i did a software update on my pc and it said failed to load profiles and when i logged in all my photos and everything except games were and still gone

:)

GeoffTD611, May 4, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 4, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, May 4, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

After update help

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond After update help :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 4, 2019
Thema:

After update help

1. After update help - Similar Threads - update help

2. Help! Why Are Microsoft Updates Bricking My Laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Why Are Microsoft Updates Bricking My Laptop?: OK, I've been having this issue for a while now and it may have just reached its infuriating peak. Microsoft updates always slow down my laptop when they're due and before they're installed but a recent security update and a separate culmative update aren't going through...
  3. Help! Why Are Microsoft Updates Bricking My Laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! Why Are Microsoft Updates Bricking My Laptop?: OK, I've been having this issue for a while now and it may have just reached its infuriating peak. Microsoft updates always slow down my laptop when they're due and before they're installed but a recent security update and a separate culmative update aren't going through...
  4. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 help: A reinstall of Windows 10 worked for me . Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 to use the Media Creation Tool. Go down to " Create Windows 10 installation Media " and click "Download Now " . Follow instructions . I chose to keep my files and Apps...
  5. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 help

Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 help: A reinstall of Windows 10 worked for me . Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 to use the Media Creation Tool. Go down to " Create Windows 10 installation Media " and click "Download Now " . Follow instructions . I chose to keep my files and Apps...
  6. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. System shuts down randomly after latest win11 update. Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System shuts down randomly after latest win11 update. Help?: System:CPU : AMD 7950X3DMotherboard: Asus ProArt X670e CreatorSSD: NVME 4TBVid card: AMD 6700XTRam: 64GB DDR5 6000mhz 2 sticksPSU: 1000W gold certWin11ProThe issue: I can be playing any game or watching a youtube video or just browing the news and the pc will, at random just...
  8. System shuts down randomly after latest win11 update. Help?

System shuts down randomly after latest win11 update. Help?: System:CPU : AMD 7950X3DMotherboard: Asus ProArt X670e CreatorSSD: NVME 4TBVid card: AMD 6700XTRam: 64GB DDR5 6000mhz 2 sticksPSU: 1000W gold certWin11ProThe issue: I can be playing any game or watching a youtube video or just browing the news and the pc will, at random just...
  9. when i tried to update my win 10 to win 11 , this error showing up,, please help me to fix...

when i tried to update my win 10 to win 11 , this error showing up,, please help me to fix...: "0xC1900101 - 0x40021 The installation failed in the SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP_RESPECIALIZE operation " https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-tried-to-update-my-win-10-to-win-11-this/5e8cbf2f-2125-40aa-a8fb-a32cf2922a38
  10. when i tried to update my win 10 to win 11 , this error showing up,, please help me to fix...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when i tried to update my win 10 to win 11 , this error showing up,, please help me to fix...: "0xC1900101 - 0x40021 The installation failed in the SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP_RESPECIALIZE operation " https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-tried-to-update-my-win-10-to-win-11-this/5e8cbf2f-2125-40aa-a8fb-a32cf2922a38