Windows 10: After update, I am continuously getting popup notifications. windows 11

Discus and support After update, I am continuously getting popup notifications. windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After the update, I am continuously getting notifications for the Nvidia Container. This has never happened before. The notification won't just go away... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Grand Zenno, Nov 30, 2022.

1. After update, I am continuously getting popup notifications. windows 11

After the update, I am continuously getting notifications for the Nvidia Container. This has never happened before. The notification won't just go away until I mute it. Why am I unable to figure out what's triggering this notification? I believe some bugs and glitches in the new update are causing this. In the image attached below, you can clearly see that there are over 20+ notifications all of which are of this Nvidia container. And these won't stop. Any solution for this?

:)

Grand Zenno, Nov 30, 2022

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 30, 2022
  3. Popup notifications in Windows 10

Hello Chris,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

Now, to be able to understand the issue better, let us know a few more details on the below questions.

• Are you referring to popups in desktop or in any browser?
    • Does this issue occur when you are connected to internet or if it is a random notification?
    • Does the popup displays itself as a notification dialog or as a system notifications in the action center?

Pleased follow the below suggested methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1

Try to place the computer in a Clean Boot state and check if there are any third party application/software to be causing the issue.

A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1, will work fine with Windows 10.

Disclaimer: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Method 2

Remove any unnecessary add-ons in your internet browser.

If you are referring to Internet Explorer, refer to the below link

Manage Add-ons in Internet Explorer

Method 3

Uninstall any unnecessary apps or programs which might trigger such notifications. To do so, follow the below steps.

1. Open the Start menu and click on Settings.

2. Click System on the Settings menu and select Apps & features from the left pane.

3. A list of all installed apps appears in the right pane. Select the apps which seems unnecessary and click on uninstall.

Write to us with the updated status of the issue and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you

Sayan_Ghosh, Nov 30, 2022
  4. pepanee Win User

After update, I am continuously getting popup notifications. windows 11

How to get rid of a popup notification

1) Open a new Google Chrome tab.
    2) Copy & Paste: chrome://extensions

After update, I am continuously getting popup notifications. windows 11 [​IMG]

3) Press Enter

(see if you can find anything suspicious in your list of Extensions. Please report back here on what you think is suspicious.)

4) Delete the Extensions that you do not use / do not want.
    5) Copy & Paste: chrome://apps
    6) Press Enter
    7) Look for anything suspicious
    8) Please report back on what you think might be a little sus.

(In my picture, I don't use any Chrome apps)

pepanee, Nov 30, 2022
Thema:

After update, I am continuously getting popup notifications. windows 11

1. After update, I am continuously getting popup notifications. windows 11 - Similar Threads - update continuously getting

2. Why am I getting continuous BSODs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting continuous BSODs?: Good day all,A few months ago I updated all my drivers, but since then, I've been getting BSODs, which have been increasing in frequency. I'm running the windows 10 Operating System. It's been all sorts of issues like:Kmode exception not handledMemory management...
  3. Way am I getting a notification to Upgrade to window 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Way am I getting a notification to Upgrade to window 11?: hi, This morning after starting my Desktop there was a notification that I'm eligible for Win 11 upgrade. PC Health told me months ago that my processor doesn't meet requirements yet on Microsoft's site it says my Intel Core i5 6400 IS compatible? I started the download and...
  4. Way am I getting a notification to Upgrade to window 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Way am I getting a notification to Upgrade to window 11?: hi, This morning after starting my Desktop there was a notification that I'm eligible for Win 11 upgrade. PC Health told me months ago that my processor doesn't meet requirements yet on Microsoft's site it says my Intel Core i5 6400 IS compatible? I started the download and...
  5. Way am I getting a notification to Upgrade to window 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. After update, I am continuously getting popup notifications. windows 11

After update, I am continuously getting popup notifications. windows 11: After the update, I am continuously getting notifications for the Nvidia Container. This has never happened before. The notification won't just go away until I mute it. Why am I unable to figure out what's triggering this notification? I believe some bugs and glitches in the...
  7. Windows Firewall - I am not getting notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Firewall - I am not getting notifications: Windows 10 Version 2004 build 19041.630 I just switched from Norton Firewall to Windows Defender. When a program first accessed the internet, Norton notified me and I could grant access or block access. Windows Defender is configured to notify me when "it blocks a new app."...
  8. Notifications and Popups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications and Popups: How can I stop Notifications and Popups https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-and-popups/b116d508-32ca-46e3-b520-8d4ecde097bb
  9. Why am I getting this Popup?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why am I getting this Popup?: Hi Support, Since an update to my Win10 2 days ago I've been getting this popup when the computer logs in. [ATTACH] I bought this computer with Win10 installed for personal use. It is a Wacom Mobilestudio Pro 16 from 2017. Thank you, Christian Moir...
  10. windows popup notification

windows popup notification: After installing windows 10 pro version, I am getting nonstop popup notification saying "an app default was reset". I can't get what's going wrong. How to solve this issue? I am using third party music software KM Player. Please help asap. Thank You. I am attaching screenshot...