Windows 10: After update it asks for Productkey. But it is a digital license I have

Discus and support After update it asks for Productkey. But it is a digital license I have in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello there! My laptop, which is in windows 10 is asking for a product key whenever i update it. So I just have to roll back the update. I bought the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MaltheJakobsen, Nov 9, 2019.

1. After update it asks for Productkey. But it is a digital license I have

Hello there!

My laptop, which is in windows 10 is asking for a product key whenever i update it. So I just have to roll back the update. I bought the laptop from a dealer a loooong time ago. So I dont have ANY key.

What can I do?

:)

MaltheJakobsen, Nov 9, 2019

2. Digital license

Thats how licensing works with Windows 10, the digital license is attached to your Microsoft Account and makes it easy to reactivate Windows 10 in the event you reinstall it.

Learn more:

Andre Da Costa, Nov 9, 2019
  3. JOACOCO Win User
    digital license

Thanks for your suggestion. I solved the problem with my License Key with Belarc Advisor Software. The Digital License code was a numeration that Microsoft Corporation has given to all that have Windows Account specially to those that has free upgraded
    to Windows 10. Under the Digital License appears the original code.

JOACOCO, Nov 9, 2019
  4. After update it asks for Productkey. But it is a digital license I have

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

After update it asks for Productkey. But it is a digital license I have [​IMG]

MCardona81, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

After update it asks for Productkey. But it is a digital license I have

1. After update it asks for Productkey. But it is a digital license I have - Similar Threads - update asks Productkey

2. I have an hardened workstation with digital license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have an hardened workstation with digital license: My Worksation is slowing down more and more, with every update with every monthNo Malware, no hidden scanner etc. sfc and dism are free of error, bur win10 does dead pc.My problem is to differ, what for License i need to activate. the system sayd WINDOWS is activated, no deep...
  3. I have an hardened workstation with digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an hardened workstation with digital license: My Worksation is slowing down more and more, with every update with every monthNo Malware, no hidden scanner etc. sfc and dism are free of error, bur win10 does dead pc.My problem is to differ, what for License i need to activate. the system sayd WINDOWS is activated, no deep...
  4. I have an hardened workstation with digital license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Digital license updat

Digital license updat: Hello I have windows 10 digital license checked to my outlook mail.Have bought a new computer where windows is too installed .. I can also connect the new computer to my outlookmail at the same time be able to use the old computer ... there will be 2 licenses on the same...
  6. Resetting Windows 10 with a digital license - it still asks for a license key

Resetting Windows 10 with a digital license - it still asks for a license key: Hello thereMy Acer cannot update its Win 10; it stays stuck at 2%, which appearently is a common problem with acers.Anyway, I thus have to reinstall Windows 10.I bought the notebook with Win 8 and made an upgrade to Win 10 at the time....So I do have a digital license. I...
  7. productkey

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    productkey: can i use same product key in same laptop after reinstallation of windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/productkey/e575a9dc-2288-443e-a48d-b5235481ce28
  8. Windows asks for product key but i have a digital license from the Free windows 10 upgrade

Windows asks for product key but i have a digital license from the Free windows 10 upgrade: I want to update to 1903 but the Windows Update utility asks for a product key which I don't have since I updated to Win 10 using the Free update program years ago. I have used some key retrieving utilities and the product key they give me doesn't work. Windows shows it...
  9. Digital License

Digital License: I recently bought a new computer from a distributer and I need to swap the product key from my old one, but since it was upgraded to windows 10 I don't have a product key and I can't find the digital license anywhere. How can I get it?...
  10. Should I have documents for digital license on miniPC?

Should I have documents for digital license on miniPC?: Hello, I bought a miniPC BBen mn11 with "digital license" of windows 10 at Aliexpress. My PC works good and seems like activated, but I do not have marks on box or any documents at parcel I got. How can I check that the license was sold to me is legal and how can I prove to...