Windows 10: After update lap is misbehaving

Discus and support After update lap is misbehaving in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an Asus X541U Laptop with 12GB ram and Samsung Evo 860 1tb SSD. From last month, after the last update of the windows search bar is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DhaneshK T, Oct 3, 2020.

1. After update lap is misbehaving

I have an Asus X541U Laptop with 12GB ram and Samsung Evo 860 1tb SSD.

From last month, after the last update of the windows search bar is not working.

lap is totally taking delay to respond.

Screenshots are attached FYR, Kindly suAfter update lap is misbehaving [​IMG] After update lap is misbehaving c4125e73-ba07-484e-a419-0811d46526d3?upload=true.jpg After update lap is misbehaving 5f055086-1731-4d2f-b59d-bdc07aa10969?upload=true.png ggest.....

:)

DhaneshK T, Oct 3, 2020
  2. d44ve Win User

Decided to Lap my e6600

Really didnt take step by step pictures on it... but I still need to do my waterblock. I can take all the pictures needed for a good article on it.

d44ve, Oct 3, 2020
  3. LAPS Implementation

Hi Support,

I need your expert advice on the following:

I want to implement LAPS (Local Administrator Password Solution) in Domain Environment. Before Implementation of LAPS i need to some sort of queries as per following:

Current Environment:

• Active Directory: Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (Enterprise)
    • Forest Functional Level: Windows Server 2003 R2
    • Domain Functional Level: Windows Server 2003 R2
    • Client Windows: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10

LAPS Implementation requirements that schema will be update before deployment LAPS.

1. What will be impacts and what will be face challenges as per current environment?
    2. If we update schema on Active Directory 2008 R2 SP1 Enterprise and then deploy LAPS on this current scenario then will it need to upgrade forest function and domain functional level before LAPS Deployment?

Kindly assist with your expert opinions.

Regards,

Fasihuddin Qasimi, Oct 3, 2020
  4. keakar Win User

After update lap is misbehaving

some questions on lapping

this is the best step by step lapping thread i've seen, even has pictures

Walkthrough On Lapping My Maze4

keakar, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

After update lap is misbehaving

1. After update lap is misbehaving - Similar Threads - update lap misbehaving

2. Laptop Misbehaving

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Misbehaving: Hello,I'm PramodI've been using my laptop from 2 years, from last month I'm facing a weird problem.This problem started suddenly.When I start my pc, boot manager shows up and when I sign in then go to the desktop,command prompt automatically pop up and go within few seconds...
  3. Laptop Misbehaving

Laptop Misbehaving: Hello,I'm PramodI've been using my laptop from 2 years, from past few weeks I'm facing a weird problem.This problem started suddenly.When I start my pc, boot manager shows up and when I sign in then go to the desktop,command prompt automatically pop up and go within few...
  4. PC Misbehaving

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Misbehaving: Hi, I'm Abinash NayakI've been using my Laptop since 2 yearsFew days ago, suddenly my PC started misbehaving,Whenever I power on my Laptop, boot manager kept showing up and when I signed in, I was gonna click the refresh but I saw something weird the "e" in the refresh was...
  5. PC Misbehaving

PC Misbehaving: Hi, I'm Abinash NayakI've been using my Laptop since 2 yearsFew days ago, suddenly my PC started misbehaving,Whenever I power on my Laptop, boot manager kept showing up and when I signed in, I was gonna click the refresh but I saw something weird the "e" in the refresh was...
  6. PC Misbehaving

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. misbehaving mouse after driver updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    misbehaving mouse after driver updates: Hello, On the advice of a helper in another forum for another issue, I updated drivers for my Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 15IIL05. Since that day I've been having all kinds of trouble with my Logitech M570 trackball. I have removed it, and uninstalled it - but can't roll back the...
  8. My Windows Is Misbehaving after I updated it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Windows Is Misbehaving after I updated it: Please my Pc has been misbehaving since I updated it to the latest version of Windows 10 pro. Please how can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-is-misbehaving-after-i-updated-it/666f811f-039a-43eb-b961-6c2213ce15d8
  9. Mouse & keyboard misbehaving after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse & keyboard misbehaving after update: Both of these began exactly concurrent with the latest major update. I'm using a (genuine) Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical. The mouse cursor is unresponsive at bootup, but if I disconnect and reconnect it, it works fine. The mouse buttons still work initially (I can...
  10. Desktop icons misbehaving after Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop icons misbehaving after Creators Update: The Creators Update (and newer Insider Previews) totally messed up the desktop behavior. Hope someone can give me some clues on how to fix this issue. Am I the only one with this? I made some illustrations to make it easier to understand: http://imgur.com/njXo6UX Imgur...