Windows 10: After update laptop keeps turning off

Discus and support After update laptop keeps turning off in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After the latest update my Asus laptop keeps on shutting down. The issue occurs even if the laptop is fully charged. It turns off without any warning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sallaway Cherise, Nov 6, 2018.

1. After update laptop keeps turning off

After the latest update my Asus laptop keeps on shutting down. The issue occurs even if the laptop is fully charged. It turns off without any warning message while I am working and it is really annoying.

:)

Sallaway Cherise, Nov 6, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Munki Win User
    laptop LCD not turning on..

Here is a tip is you cant fix it, make it noticeable that you broke it...step on it *Wink After update laptop keeps turning off ;) "Oh my gawd, did i step on your lil ol laptop, im terribly sorry" Then she has no choice but to buy a new one.

Munki, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Zeeba# Win User

After update laptop keeps turning off

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

After update laptop keeps turning off

1. After update laptop keeps turning off - Similar Threads - update laptop keeps

2. Gateway laptop keeps turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gateway laptop keeps turning off: the only way i can get it to turn on is by pressing the ESC button and POWER button, sometimes i can get to the password screen but as soon as I go to put it in it shuts off againsometimes the screen blinks on and off when i press buttons a couple of times before it shuts...
  3. Gateway laptop keeps turning off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gateway laptop keeps turning off: the only way i can get it to turn on is by pressing the ESC button and POWER button, sometimes i can get to the password screen but as soon as I go to put it in it shuts off againsometimes the screen blinks on and off when i press buttons a couple of times before it shuts...
  4. Laptop turns off immediately after turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop turns off immediately after turn on: helloi was resetting my laptop,suddenly it started a loop for selecting "operating system",after some time i dosent boot and when i turn it on it just **** down and open again.pls tell what should i do for thisthanks!...
  5. Laptop turns off immediately after turn on

Laptop turns off immediately after turn on: helloi was resetting my laptop,suddenly it started a loop for selecting "operating system",after some time i dosent boot and when i turn it on it just **** down and open again.pls tell what should i do for thisthanks!...
  6. Laptop keeps turning off after Windows 11 update today

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps turning off after Windows 11 update today: Everytime I turn my laptop on after today's Windows 11 update, I get a message on a blue screen saying that something went wrong, and before I have the chance to do anything, my laptop **** off. I HAVE IMPORTANT WORK TO DO!! Get rid of this update!...
  7. Laptop keeps turning off after Windows 11 update today

Laptop keeps turning off after Windows 11 update today: Everytime I turn my laptop on after today's Windows 11 update, I get a message on a blue screen saying that something went wrong, and before I have the chance to do anything, my laptop **** off. I HAVE IMPORTANT WORK TO DO!! Get rid of this update!...
  8. Laptop Keeps Turning off after going to Sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Keeps Turning off after going to Sleep: Hey everyone recently my Acer Laptop has been shutting down after I allow it to sleep for too long. As in if close the lid of my laptop, it goes to sleep like usual. But if I don't wake or use it for like 30 minutes it just turns off rather than stay in sleep. Two changes I...
  9. Laptop keeps turning off, but doesn't turn off in BIOS MODE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keeps turning off, but doesn't turn off in BIOS MODE: My lenovo thinkpad 13 2nd Gen keeps turning off after a few minutes after turning it on but when i enter bios menu it doesn't turn off, at first i thought it was overheating issues so i cleaned the fan and applied new thermal paste, but the problem has persisted, Now am...
  10. WiFi turns off after turning off / sleeping laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi turns off after turning off / sleeping laptop: Hello, probably after updating windows10, although I am not sure, in my laptop, where everything was okay so far, something with Wifi turned on, which disconnects after, e.g. sleeping the laptop. After turning it on, I have to wait a while until the internet connects again. I...