Windows 10: After Update Laptop Stuck in Loop of Restart or Troubleshoot! Nothing Has Worked

Discus and support After Update Laptop Stuck in Loop of Restart or Troubleshoot! Nothing Has Worked in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop did an automatic update and afterward when I turn the computer on, the first thing it said was select country input for keyboard. After that,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Charlotte B88, Oct 23, 2019.

1. After Update Laptop Stuck in Loop of Restart or Troubleshoot! Nothing Has Worked

My laptop did an automatic update and afterward when I turn the computer on, the first thing it said was select country input for keyboard. After that, it comes up with Troubleshoot or Restart. I have tried everything and NOTHING has worked. I have restore points on my laptop so I went in to troubleshoot and tried to use a restore point - no error and back to the first screen. Every other option has exactly the same result. I contacted tech support, rufus was downloaded then told how to use it. The instructions to use it to repair the computer failed and again, back to the first troubleshoot screen. Back to tech support again and given a list of code commands - scan disk, repair, etc but of course, after 6 hours of my laptop trying to scan it has not helped at all! Tech support chat ended I guess after that amount of time so now I've got to find another way to solve this issue! I'm currently stuck with an expensive paper weight all because of a stupid update!!!

Please someone help!

:)

Charlotte B88, Oct 23, 2019
  2. dizatt Win User

PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

Thank you kindly for your reply zbook. After following steps 6-8 I got this screen. What should I do now?
    After Update Laptop Stuck in Loop of Restart or Troubleshoot! Nothing Has Worked [​IMG]

dizatt, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Stuck in Reboot loop after power cut

Hi,

We understand your concern and appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to state which troubleshooting steps have you performed bedsides the mentioned to fix the issue.

As per the description, I suspect that you might be stuck in a reboot loop. I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if it helps

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 23, 2019
  4. After Update Laptop Stuck in Loop of Restart or Troubleshoot! Nothing Has Worked

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

After Update Laptop Stuck in Loop of Restart or Troubleshoot! Nothing Has Worked

1. After Update Laptop Stuck in Loop of Restart or Troubleshoot! Nothing Has Worked - Similar Threads - Update Laptop Stuck

2. Laptop Stuck On Restart Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Stuck On Restart Loop: I accidentally shutdown my pc while it was resetting wipes everything then it started looping on and off and every single time it does it shows the screen it was on for a split second then repeats. I tried shutting it down and opening it again multiple times but it did...
  3. Laptop Stuck On Restart Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Stuck On Restart Loop: I accidentally shutdown my pc while it was resetting wipes everything then it started looping on and off and every single time it does it shows the screen it was on for a split second then repeats. I tried shutting it down and opening it again multiple times but it did...
  4. Laptop stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in restart loop: I recently just cleaned my HP laptop and wanted to factory reset it. And I chose the method of cloud download instead of local install for windows. I’m not really sure what happened I left to pick my child up and when I came back it had a pop up stating:“The computer...
  5. Laptop stuck in restart loop

Laptop stuck in restart loop: I recently just cleaned my HP laptop and wanted to factory reset it. And I chose the method of cloud download instead of local install for windows. I’m not really sure what happened I left to pick my child up and when I came back it had a pop up stating:“The computer...
  6. Laptop stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Stuck in restart loop after restart

Stuck in restart loop after restart: I restart my PC and it is stuck in a restart loop. I waited for 1 hour and a half but it won’t go into automatic repair. It just shows the start up screen with the HP logo and the loading circle as usual. But when the logo and the circle thing disappears, it reappears a few...
  8. Stuck in restart loop after restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in restart loop after restart: I restart my PC and it is stuck in a restart loop. I waited for 1 hour and a half but it won’t go into automatic repair. It just shows the start up screen with the HP logo and the loading circle as usual. But when the logo and the circle thing disappears, it reappears a few...
  9. Stuck in restart loop after resetting laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in restart loop after resetting laptop.: I reset my device, cleared all my files, and everything was going smoothly. But, after getting to a certain point in the startup, and answering the time, date, and language questions, I get a 'Why did my PC restart?', promt, if you know the one. It says to plug in my PC,...
  10. Stuck in restart loop after update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck in restart loop after update: I had a bigger update automatically download and install today. It said Windows may need to restart several times during the update. It has been stuck in a restart loop for several hours now. Laptop switches on, after about 15 seconds says restarting and the cycle repeats...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix a hp computer after an update has been interrupted

2. check if restart worked windows

3. lenovo laptop stuck in interrupted update hell