Windows 10: After Update Mouse & Keyboard Won't Work

Discus and support After Update Mouse & Keyboard Won't Work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG] My Acer all in one did an update. It is now stuck on this screen and the mouse and keyboard will not work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MeeshShell, Feb 15, 2019.

1. After Update Mouse & Keyboard Won't Work

After Update Mouse & Keyboard Won't Work [​IMG]

My Acer all in one did an update. It is now stuck on this screen and the mouse and keyboard will not work.

:)

MeeshShell, Feb 15, 2019

2. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 15, 2019
  3. John Fer Win User
    Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

After Update Mouse & Keyboard Won't Work

Keyboard not working after Windows 10 Update

Hi,

Have you tried updating
    your mouse and keyboard driver? If not, we suggest you to do so. There is a possibility that the driver is not compatible with the new Windows 10 update. However, one
    of the workarounds that we suggest for your mouse and keyboard to work is to update the driver. If the symptom persist, you can run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On your search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Change the view to
      View all.

• Choose
      Hardware and Devices
      and run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

After Update Mouse & Keyboard Won't Work

1. After Update Mouse & Keyboard Won't Work - Similar Threads - Update Mouse Keyboard

2. No signal and mouse/keyboard won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No signal and mouse/keyboard won't work: Hey I was about to play a new game I installed on my computer from Ubisoft and but it said my graphics driver was out of date I went to update it. I then went back to the game to check it but it was still saying the same thing I went over to device manger to update it...
  3. After updating to windows 11, my mouse and keyboard won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating to windows 11, my mouse and keyboard won't work: The mouse and Keyboard of my PC would not work after i updated my windows 11 operating system to 22H2.Kindly help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updating-to-windows-11-my-mouse-and-keyboard/a730a8f3-929a-4249-beca-878777aacfdf
  4. After updating to windows 11, my mouse and keyboard won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating to windows 11, my mouse and keyboard won't work: The mouse and Keyboard of my PC would not work after i updated my windows 11 operating system to 22H2.Kindly help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updating-to-windows-11-my-mouse-and-keyboard/a730a8f3-929a-4249-beca-878777aacfdf
  5. My keyboard and mouse won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard and mouse won't work: My keyboard and mouse won't work when I get to my sign in screen and I don't know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-and-mouse-wont-work/4af0e1dc-2d8a-49c8-9d24-41b7ba89fa88
  6. Keyboard and mouse won't work after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse won't work after windows 10 update: I recently did an update for Windows 10 but it seems a bit different to a normal update where it installs when you shut down or restart the computer because this update would only install if I restarted the computer. Anyway, I installed it and when it finished I go to log...
  7. Keyboard and mouse not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard and mouse not working after windows update: windows updated my system and now my USB wired keyboard and mouse is not responding. Please do not give me a fix that requires me to enter or click something. MY keyboard and mouse is not responding after update. rebooting hasn't helped. I use this computer for work and...
  8. keyboard and mouse not working after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    keyboard and mouse not working after update: hello so i recently done an update 2 days ago, since the update my keyboard and mouse have become unresponsive. they work while using the bios but as soon as the rings appear when windows loads up none work. i have tried a cmos clear, bios reset and also tried to go into...
  9. Keyboard and mouse not working after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse not working after update: I updated my pc last week on friday and the next morning neither my mouse or my keyboard are working. Ive looked through many different pages on fixing it and none of them have worked. I have booted my computer into recovery mode but i cant use my keyboard or mouse so nothing...
  10. Mouse and Keyboard Won't Work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse and Keyboard Won't Work: We have HP Pavilion Desktop, running Windows 10. Recently, the mouse and keyboard abruptly stopped working at the time! I turned off the pc, waited a few minutes, turned it back on - nothing. Changed the batteries in both. Still dead. Six and a half hours later, they came...