Windows 10: After update my Onedrive has moved

Discus and support After update my Onedrive has moved in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; OK so after updating to version 1903 OS 18362.267 my OneDrive settings have changed. Instead of being under "This PC" it's now placed all of my folders... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DialM4Speed, Aug 10, 2019.

1. After update my Onedrive has moved

OK so after updating to version 1903 OS 18362.267 my OneDrive settings have changed. Instead of being under "This PC" it's now placed all of my folders under C:\Users and it's not under my Microsoft account name. Example my MS account name is John but it's changed to John_000. John is still there but nothing is in it but a folder named AppData. Everytime I click on the OneDrive folder the setup menu appears but all the files are there but none of them will open.

:)

DialM4Speed, Aug 10, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Onedrive move folder to document

Hi Rendell,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• What happens when you try to move the folder?
    • From when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if that helps.

Move the OneDrive Folder

Move the OneDrive Folder

You can refer to the following work around. This will help you to choose the folders to sync on Onedrive.

• Right click on OneDrive icon of
      System Tray

• Click on Settings, then click on
      choose folders
      tab.

• Click on choose folders option, then click on sync only these folders.

Hope the information helps. Please reply back with a status so that we can assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Aug 10, 2019
  4. After update my Onedrive has moved

moving data to onedrive

Hi Simon,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern that you are unable to move all the files automatically to OneDrive.

Kindly let us know with the following information to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What exactly happens when you try to move the files to OneDrive?
    • From which location on your device are you trying to move the files to OneDrive?

Please get back to us with required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

After update my Onedrive has moved

1. After update my Onedrive has moved - Similar Threads - update Onedrive has

2. OneDrive Red X staying after onedrive has been unlinked to my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Red X staying after onedrive has been unlinked to my PC: I recently unlinked onedrive after I ran out of storage for it curse you 5 gigabites, but the status saying that i was out of onedrive space is still there, that being the red Xis there any way to remove this X? without getting more onedrive space...
  3. OneDrive Red X staying after onedrive has been unlinked to my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Red X staying after onedrive has been unlinked to my PC: I recently unlinked onedrive after I ran out of storage for it curse you 5 gigabites, but the status saying that i was out of onedrive space is still there, that being the red Xis there any way to remove this X? without getting more onedrive space...
  4. OneDrive Red X staying after onedrive has been unlinked to my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't access my OneDrive files after moving OneDrive folder

I can't access my OneDrive files after moving OneDrive folder: I thought I moved my OneDrive files from drive C drive to drive D drive simply by moving the folder. I reinstalled Windows on drive C, which created a new OneDrive folder. I then tried to move the files from the older OneDrive folder on drive D but they all have gray X's on...
  6. Onedrive Problem after moving location

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive Problem after moving location: I was following this guide Change Location of OneDrive Folder in Windows 10 but musty have done something wrong. I successfully moven my OneDrive local folder from C:\Users\\OneDrive - <Company Name> to D:\Users\\OneDrive - <Company Name> however I was also syncing folders...
  7. Onedrive has moved my Documents folder and deleted the old data

Onedrive has moved my Documents folder and deleted the old data: Two days ago. I had a small problem with my SD drive D: on my Surface Book 2. For some reason I couldn't read it. So I restarted my SB2 and got it back. Before this, I moved my Documents folder to Because of that, I decided to copy not move my Documents to OneDrive. Two...
  8. Moving OneDrive folders

Moving OneDrive folders: How do i move my documents and photos from OneDrive to my computer or google drive? The save icon is grayed out and cannot be used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-onedrive-folders/72ea425b-90ee-4ba8-93e3-a3501de7c1cb"
  9. Onedrive moving files.

Onedrive moving files.: Onedrive has moved my documents, desktop and pictures from my PC to Onedrive. I prefer not doing this. Is there a way to change the option where I can use Onedrive as a back-up only and keep my files on my PC?...
  10. Onedrive moving my files

Onedrive moving my files: I'm new to window and having trouble with onedrive. I've looked at the settings for Onedrive and can't figure out how to arrange what I want: Store my files locally Have Onedrive copy and back up my local files without interfering with...