Windows 10: After update my windows i can't hear nothing in my audio device

Discus and support After update my windows i can't hear nothing in my audio device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After update my windows i can't hear nothing in my audio device if someone can tell me how can fix this ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Stefansmith1, Nov 13, 2018.

1. After update my windows i can't hear nothing in my audio device

After update my windows i can't hear nothing in my audio device if someone can tell me how can fix this ?

:)

Stefansmith1, Nov 13, 2018

2. Audio device

Hi Rajamannar,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

This issue may occur due to the audio and display driver is out dated. Let’s try simple troubleshooting methods and check if it helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods information provided.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on Next button.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps:

Method 2.

I recommend you to update the audio driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Audio input and output and right click on it and
      update the driver.
    • For the video issues try the below method.
    Method 3.

Also I suggest you to update the display driver and let us know the status.

• Press Windows Key + R and type
      devmgmt.msc in the box and hit Enter.

• Locate and Expand the Display Adapter driver.

• Right Click on the Display Device.

• Click on update.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Cortana can't hear me

Hi Isidora,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to go through the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If not, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Nov 13, 2018
  4. After update my windows i can't hear nothing in my audio device

Windows change audio playback device when not requested. Also it ignored disabled device.

Hi,

I realize that you are facing driver issues and application issues after the anniversary update. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to update the audio driver and display driver from Device Manager to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to update the display driver:

- Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

- Expand “Display Adaptor”.

- Right click on the video driver and select “Update Driver Software”. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Follow these steps to update the audio/sound driver:

• Open Start, enter Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.

• Under Sound, video, and game controllers, select your sound card, open it, select the Driver tab, and select Update Driver.

• If Windows doesn't find a new driver, look for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

After update my windows i can't hear nothing in my audio device

1. After update my windows i can't hear nothing in my audio device - Similar Threads - update can't hear

2. I can't hear audio through my headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't hear audio through my headset: info: My headset is the Razer Kraken Gaming Headset: Lightweight Aluminum Frame, Retractable Noise Isolating Microphone, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, Mercury WhiteI use the rear panel audio jack at the bottom of my pc. 3.5 mm jack Sound Blaster Z by Creative Technology Ltd.I'm using 24...
  3. I can't hear audio through my headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't hear audio through my headset: info: My headset is the Razer Kraken Gaming Headset: Lightweight Aluminum Frame, Retractable Noise Isolating Microphone, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, Mercury WhiteI use the rear panel audio jack at the bottom of my pc. 3.5 mm jack Sound Blaster Z by Creative Technology Ltd.I'm using 24...
  4. I can't hear audio through my headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I can't hear my speakers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't hear my speakers: Please help me I tried all of the solutions possible but I don't know wnat to do...I updated my windows and after that my audio devices were disconected and I can't reconect them back.I have a laptop so no one could just open it like a pc and disconnect something.Also I...
  6. I can't switch my audio device.

I can't switch my audio device.: When i connect my headphones my computer thinks its still speakers so the sound switches to my headphones but i cant change it back to the actual speakers without unplugging my headphones....
  7. I cant hear my audio

I cant hear my audio: When I try to play a video from my PC it doesnt work because i cant hear it. It says no speakers or headphones are plugged in... please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-my-audio/69d6897d-7eb8-4524-afb5-5a3d09356afa
  8. Can't hear anything on my Bluetooth device

Can't hear anything on my Bluetooth device: Hello, I have my Boat airpods 441 perfectly connected to my laptop i.e. Acer Nitro 5 . But when I try to hear a song or try to play a video online I hear it on my laptop speakers rather than my airpods. I have tried going with the troubleshooting methods but they...
  9. Can't hear audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't hear audio: When I plug in my headphones' speakers it briefly shows up as Speakers (2-High Definition Audio device) (Translated to English) and then it just disappears and it appears again for a brief moment when I'm pulling the headphones' speaker jack out. Don't know what to search for...
  10. Audio only works with bluetooth devices, otherwise I hear nothing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio only works with bluetooth devices, otherwise I hear nothing.: As the title states, I cannot get audio from my laptop. Last time this happened, none of the usual advice worked (uninstalling/reinstalling sound driver ect.). I finally fixed it by performing a system restore, but just one day later this problem came back and I cannot get to...