Windows 10: after update of microsoft store is not opening

Discus and support after update of microsoft store is not opening in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; after update of windows 10 into latest version microsfet store is not opening, its icon is showing on my pc but name is not showing in apps in setting'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kavi Dutt, Jul 16, 2019.

1. kavi Dutt Win User

after update of microsoft store is not opening

• after update of windows 10 into latest version microsfet store is not opening, its icon is showing on my pc but name is not showing in apps in setting'

even it is name not showing in its location.

• second thing is even i cant install apps from microsofet store through web

:)

kavi Dutt, Jul 16, 2019

2. Unable to update review on Microsoft store apps

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern and we appreciate the effort and time that you have taken to provide your review on store apps. However, we would suggest you to try signing out from Microsoft Store and sign in back and check if you are getting the
    Update option. If the issue still persists, please follow the steps mentioned below and check.

1. Search for wsreset.exe in search bar.
    2. Right click on the Run command and select Run as administrator.
    3. A command prompt window will open after which the Microsoft Store will open.
    4. Then try updating the review.

You can also log on to online
    Microsoft Store
    and provide your review suggestions.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Error with Microsoft Store

Hi RafayShabbir,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

Let me make it up to you by giving you the best resolution for your concern with your Microsoft store.

Step 1: Reset the Microsoft Store cache

• Press Win + S. This will open Windows search bar.
    • Type “cmd”, and then simultaneously press “Ctrl+Shift+Enter key”.
    • Click on the Yes button.
    • Then type in “Wsreset” and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Step 2: Run app troubleshooter

• In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all and select Windows store app troubleshooter.
    • Click next and follow the instruction.

Note: Once after the inbuilt
    troubleshooter complete, I suggest you to restart the computer.

Steps 3: Install Windows update

• Press Windows key from the keyboard and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Jul 17, 2019
  4. after update of microsoft store is not opening

Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

after update of microsoft store is not opening

1. after update of microsoft store is not opening - Similar Threads - update microsoft store

2. Microsoft Store won't open after updating itself

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't open after updating itself: After doing a clean installation of Windows 10, I started doing all the necessary driver and system updates from Windows Update. After that, I opened Microsoft Store and started downloading and updating apps from it as well. The problem is that once it started updating...
  3. Microsoft Store won't open after updating itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't open after updating itself: After doing a clean installation of Windows 10, I started doing all the necessary driver and system updates from Windows Update. After that, I opened Microsoft Store and started downloading and updating apps from it as well. The problem is that once it started updating...
  4. Microsoft Store won't open after updating itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store Will not open after resetting it

Microsoft Store Will not open after resetting it: When I was trying to download updates from Microsoft Store, it kept saying error when it was installing. So I went on a Microsoft Answers article and it suggested for me to reset Microsoft Store from the settings app. After resetting it, I found that while it was appearing in...
  6. Microsoft store not opening after reseting it

Microsoft store not opening after reseting it: I was having trouble installing something, so I reset the Microsoft Store in the windows settings' apps section. After that Microsoft store refused to open, I put many commands in PowerShell and already used wsreset 3 times. I also tried reinstalling it. is there a fix to...
  7. Microsoft Store Not Opening After Reset Of The Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store Not Opening After Reset Of The Microsoft Store: when i reset my microsoft store then i opened microfot store it didnt open and i cant see it on my apps please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-opening-after-reset-of-the/16eb962a-e0ec-46bb-9241-aa5f64cc27fa
  8. Microsoft Store Not Opening After Reset?

Microsoft Store Not Opening After Reset?: HI I have reset my laptop in a way that keep my personal files and remove apps and settings. But however, after the reset finished the store refuses to open. If I open the start menu, other store apps, like the xbox beta app, calendar, and even calculator wont open...
  9. Microsoft store open, then closes after version 1909 update

Microsoft store open, then closes after version 1909 update: Microsoft store open, then closes after version 1909 update. Disabled Norton Security, uninstalled & reinstalled Microsoft Store app. All windows apps has same issue, open then closes. WSRESET gives me 'windows cannot find 'ms-windows-storePurgeCache'. Found no cache...
  10. Microsoft Store and "Apps" won't open after 1909 update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store and "Apps" won't open after 1909 update.: Hi, I updated to windows 1909 on my razer blade stealth and after the update, I cannot open the Microsoft Store or anything labeled as "App" like Mail or Camera. The app will very quickly open a window on the screen then go away. I checked the task manager but it seems that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. appxmanifest path