Windows 10: After update of windows 10, start menu on one screen doesn't work correctly.

Discus and support After update of windows 10, start menu on one screen doesn't work correctly. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Microsoft Windows Version 10.0.19043.1151After yesterdays update of Windows 10, start menu on one screen doesn't work correctly while it is ok on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Timur Ljubuncic, Aug 9, 2021.

1. After update of windows 10, start menu on one screen doesn't work correctly.

Microsoft Windows Version 10.0.19043.1151After yesterdays update of Windows 10, start menu on one screen doesn't work correctly while it is ok on the other screen. On my main screen it opens and then almost immediately closes. Since this is my main screen, Win button doesn't work either same symptoms. PC restarted, no change, SFC run, no change. Restarting Start process or Windows Explorer makes no sense, as "Start" works on my secondary screen. What could be the issue?

:)

Timur Ljubuncic, Aug 9, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

After update of windows 10, start menu on one screen doesn't work correctly. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 9, 2021
  3. MY WINDOWS 10 START MENU DOESN΄T WORK. CRITICAL ERROR

MY WINDOWS 10 START MENU DOESN΄T WORK. CRITICAL ERROR

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE WAYS FOR HOW TO FIX THAT

Loren Papa, Aug 9, 2021
  4. After update of windows 10, start menu on one screen doesn't work correctly.

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

After update of windows 10, start menu on one screen doesn't work correctly. [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Aug 9, 2021
Thema:

After update of windows 10, start menu on one screen doesn't work correctly.

1. After update of windows 10, start menu on one screen doesn't work correctly. - Similar Threads - update start menu

2. The Settings app and half of the Start menu doesn't work after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Settings app and half of the Start menu doesn't work after update: Good evening.I had this problem two times, first time I just reinstalled my system and it helped. After update, the explorer doesn't start immediately and it hangs for about a minute, and after it's loading I can't change my volume, open notifications, or change my keyboard...
  3. The Settings app and half of the Start menu doesn't work after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Settings app and half of the Start menu doesn't work after update: Good evening.I had this problem two times, first time I just reinstalled my system and it helped. After update, the explorer doesn't start immediately and it hangs for about a minute, and after it's loading I can't change my volume, open notifications, or change my keyboard...
  4. Start menu not working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu not working after Windows update: Okay, I know this issue has existed already but my Start menu stopped working after last night's update. My apps for work (Slack, Zoom) and Chrome are fine but I couldn't view the volume icons as well and everything in the task bar. I also got an error message when I attempt...
  5. Start Menu Doesn't Work after Windows Account Restored

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Doesn't Work after Windows Account Restored: I allowed my Microsoft account to expire. I paid immediately, and my desktop for the local user was restored. But the Start Menu doesn't work any more. I created a new admin, and it has a functioning Menu. So does the old Admin. However account passwords, preferences...
  6. Start menu and windows+s doesn't work...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu and windows+s doesn't work...: Hello. Start menu just straight up doesn't work. Right clicking it works, but some items(like search) still doesn't work. submitted by /u/ForbiddenLies [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/isi0gd/start_menu_and_windowss_doesnt_work/
  7. Start menu not working after Windows 10 2004 update

Start menu not working after Windows 10 2004 update: I can't get programs to run via start menu after Windows 10 2004 update. I can hover over them and select them but then my screen flashes a couple of times and nothing happens....
  8. Start Menu Not Working In Windows 10 after recent update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start Menu Not Working In Windows 10 after recent update: After a recent update for Windows 10, my start menu button is showing an error. The search function to the right of it isn't working either. Also my settings aren't working. Can anyone assist? This is the error I get. [ATTACH]...
  9. start menu search not working correctly

in Cortana
    start menu search not working correctly: Number (1) was my original post, which I thought had been solved. Number (2) is where I stand right now. (1) Windows search Best Match has become defective. For instance, when I used to type "scree", my screenshots folder would be at the top of the best match results. Now...
  10. Start menu doesn't work on windows 10

Start menu doesn't work on windows 10: Start menu doesn't work on windows 10, HELP!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/start-menu-doesnt-work-on-windows-10/4f242685-563f-4b3c-91a8-4f25fc8f3679