Windows 10: After update on 2/13/2020 my wifi is AGAIN not working.

Discus and support After update on 2/13/2020 my wifi is AGAIN not working. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This already happened to me last year. Did all the useless tips i got like turning of drive etc. How is this possible. So i have to search for hours or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FB010, Feb 13, 2020.

1. FB010 Win User

After update on 2/13/2020 my wifi is AGAIN not working.

This already happened to me last year. Did all the useless tips i got like turning of drive etc. How is this possible. So i have to search for hours or reinstall to get my wifi working. Get your business together, microsoft. What is this. ****. So what do i do know. I have to finish my work. Oo my god can't believe this. Last time i won't buy anyrhing that has to do with Microsoft. I suggest people with common sense do the same.

:)

FB010, Feb 13, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Feb 13, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Windows 10 - WIFI 2 - Cant connect

Hi
    Myamara,

It is possible that your drivers are outdated or the connection itself has the issue. We suggest that you perform
    these methods of troubleshooting
    and check if there are any changes:

Method 1: Reset TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      this command:

• netsh int ip reset
        and hit
        Enter.

Exit
    Command Prompt
    and
    monitor your WiFi connection.

Method 2: Disable auto turn-off of WiFi device.

Go to
    Network and Sharing Center. At the
    right pane, click
    Change adapter settings.
    Right-click
    on your
    connection name(WiFi name)
    and go to
    Properties.Click
    the
    "Configure..."
    button and go to
    Power Management
    tab.Uncheck/disable
    the
    radio button
    for
    "Allow this device to turn off this device to save power". And then,
    Restart the PC(Important).

Method 3: Reconfigure TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      these following commands:

• netsh int tcp set heuristics
        disabled

• netsh int tcp
        set global autotuninglevel=disabled

• netsh int tcp set global
        rss=enabled

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

1. After update on 2/13/2020 my wifi is AGAIN not working. - Similar Threads - update 2020 wifi

2. My Laptop Dell 2 in 1, inspiron 13 5378 is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Dell 2 in 1, inspiron 13 5378 is not working: After I put my password, the desktop wallpaper can't be displayed, it's just black, touch pad pointer is active. Only one software called, 'system advance care' shows a boot period notification and when I try to access its settings or click optimize button on it, it doesn't...
  3. My Laptop Dell 2 in 1, inspiron 13 5378 is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop Dell 2 in 1, inspiron 13 5378 is not working: After I put my password, the desktop wallpaper can't be displayed, it's just black, touch pad pointer is active. Only one software called, 'system advance care' shows a boot period notification and when I try to access its settings or click optimize button on it, it doesn't...
  4. WiFi & WiFi 2 (neither work)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi & WiFi 2 (neither work): Hi and thanks in advance for any help, I’ll try to be succinct: recently built new PC and had no issues for a while randomly had two wifi connections show up couple of weeks ago which I understand are for 2 wifi adaptors (1 inbuilt to mobo, and one I bought). So there’s...
  5. After last update of 2/12/2020 MSN News app is not working

After last update of 2/12/2020 MSN News app is not working: after the last update of 12/2/2020 of the operating system, windows news no longer works. Seems to be missing a file I found on Windows.old: win32Bridge.Server.exe downloaded on december 2019 Where should I copy it if good? * Moved from msn * Original title: after last...
  6. Crash after October 13, 2020 .NET security update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Crash after October 13, 2020 .NET security update: Our WPF application using SQLEXPRESS and .NET 3.5 has experienced continued problems since this update was pushed to our users. We've tried installing the latest .NET update released on October 20th, but the issue persists. Viewing the windows event logs it appears as though...
  7. PC slow issue after updating windows on 13-08-2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC slow issue after updating windows on 13-08-2020: I updated my windows 10 on 13/08/2020 as regular. But now my pc is getting slow and slow, after every minute software windows stuck or hang, and does not response. There is no other problem in my pc because it has high end configration like :- i7 intel 8th gen processor, 8GB...
  8. WIFI adapter not working after 6th AUG 2020 UPDATE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI adapter not working after 6th AUG 2020 UPDATE: I updates my pc 6TH AUG with this new update and this made my wifi stop working..!! Tried everything deleting/uninstall driver restart shutdown / check wlan auto config which is set to automatic and running in services.msc...
  9. Printer Drivers unavailable after 5/13/2020 windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Drivers unavailable after 5/13/2020 windows update: Running Windows 10 I had a windows update on 5/13/2020....i didn't get around to restarting my computer till the 5/15/2020. When I finally restarted my computer almost all my printer had driver issues. My older printer and my Adobe where the only ones not affected. Even...
  10. 03/13/2020 update broke windows

03/13/2020 update broke windows: Last night's update broke windows 10 . Lost use of most apps from the Microsoft App Store. The Store app itself doesn't work !! Support tried restoring my computer to before update and other fixes, but still no luck! Very troubling. ANY UPDATE FOR THE UPDATE ??...