Windows 10: After update pin code screen doesn't loading

Discus and support After update pin code screen doesn't loading in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi. 0lease help with this issue after update win 10 about 5 days ago in july 2019 when asked to restart windows the pin code screen not loading and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by raadsaad, Jul 25, 2019.

1. raadsaad Win User

After update pin code screen doesn't loading

Hi. 0lease help with this issue after update win 10 about 5 days ago in july 2019 when asked to restart windows the pin code screen not loading and became blurred stay about 1 min and go back to time and date screen. Also tried to use safe mode with networking it's worked but password didn't worked. Tried restore point did not helped to. What should i do? I have importing personal files in my document and pictures also on desk top i can not lose it.

I attach pic to this issueAfter update pin code screen doesn't loading [​IMG]After update pin code screen doesn't loading [​IMG]

:)

raadsaad, Jul 25, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

After update pin code screen doesn't loading [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 25, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jul 25, 2019
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

After update pin code screen doesn't loading [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

1. After update pin code screen doesn't loading - Similar Threads - update pin code

2. The update screen stays loading and doesn't show up anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The update screen stays loading and doesn't show up anything: Hello I have windows 10 Education: from when I was studying a few years from that now idk if that affects the account or something cause I'm no longer a student idk that's why I'm mentioning it I really never payed too much attention to the Update function cause everything...
  3. The update screen stays loading and doesn't show up anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The update screen stays loading and doesn't show up anything: Hello I have windows 10 Education: from when I was studying a few years from that now idk if that affects the account or something cause I'm no longer a student idk that's why I'm mentioning it I really never payed too much attention to the Update function cause everything...
  4. The update screen stays loading and doesn't show up anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PIN code doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN code doesn't work: Hi Microsoft team,When I turn my computer on windows 11, I cannot enter numbers in the OIN number.The keyboard is working and we are able to enter words or numbers in other lines, but it doesnt work in the PIN line.The virtual keyboard also doent workNoam...
  6. PIN code doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN code doesn't work: Hi Microsoft team,When I turn my computer on windows 11, I cannot enter numbers in the OIN number.The keyboard is working and we are able to enter words or numbers in other lines, but it doesnt work in the PIN line.The virtual keyboard also doent workNoam...
  7. Updates Menu doesn't load

Updates Menu doesn't load: Good afternoon, I routinely go into my settings to check if I have any updates that need run. However, now the updates menu doesn't load at all. The troubleshooter for Windows update runs for a really long time and it hasn't finished yet so I closed it. Is there anything...
  8. BIOS screen doesn't load

in Windows 10 Support
    BIOS screen doesn't load: When I am afk for a longer time, the systems goes on standby. The screen is black. Generally I just press the power button and I am on the normal Windows screen from where I enter Windows. However today when I pressed the power button, nothing happened and the screen stayed...
  9. After signing in Windows doesn't load and screen blink's

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After signing in Windows doesn't load and screen blink's: My screen starts blinking after I sign in in my windows 10, and nothing loads. Booting in Safe mode is also like that. My screen panel is fine, it loads all colors and stuff, but my windows doesn't load after I sign in! Troubleshooting startup repair also says it can't...
  10. Screen doesn't load fully

Screen doesn't load fully: Hi ... Does anyone else have this issue, every time I open anything whether it be the This PC, Delete, Control Panel or even the browser I always need to expand the screen . It's off by a tiny bit on each side . I have try doing the Shift key and drag, also try the control...