Windows 10: After Update Restart , Desktop not loading

Discus and support After Update Restart , Desktop not loading in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Desktop is not loading and refreshing again and again ,just able to open Edge which is on desktop but no other app .I can't open settings also.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aryan Sahu, Dec 12, 2022.

1. After Update Restart , Desktop not loading

Desktop is not loading and refreshing again and again ,just able to open Edge which is on desktop but no other app .I can't open settings also.

:)

Aryan Sahu, Dec 12, 2022
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond After Update Restart , Desktop not loading :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 12, 2022
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Dec 12, 2022
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

After Update Restart , Desktop not loading

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Dec 12, 2022
Thema:

After Update Restart , Desktop not loading

1. After Update Restart , Desktop not loading - Similar Threads - Update Restart Desktop

2. desktop wont fully load after update restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop wont fully load after update restart.: my desktop wont fully load and is stuck trying to. this happened after a update restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-wont-fully-load-after-update-restart/28098ade-6c39-41a9-9eb8-87f01d87a42d
  3. desktop wont fully load after update restart.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktop wont fully load after update restart.: my desktop wont fully load and is stuck trying to. this happened after a update restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-wont-fully-load-after-update-restart/28098ade-6c39-41a9-9eb8-87f01d87a42d
  4. desktop wont fully load after update restart.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. After Update Restart , Desktop not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Update Restart , Desktop not loading: Desktop is not loading and refreshing again and again ,just able to open Edge which is on desktop but no other app .I can't open settings also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-update-restart-desktop-not-loading/4072d107-ebcf-4914-a5c3-98cbd0bab669
  6. Desktop not loading after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop not loading after 1903 update: Looking for ideas! After updating to 1903, I type my password on the login screen, and then it starts to load into my profile. However the desktop doesn't load. The toolbar and start appears but flickers on and off every second continuously as if it's crashing then...
  7. KB4501375 update not loading after restarting computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4501375 update not loading after restarting computer: Have been trying to install latest update KB4501375 down loads but when asked to restart , after restart computer goes to 30% load then restarts computer but then goes into black screen with spinning dots and have to remove down load , reset to previous time , happens all...
  8. KB4501375 update not loading after restarting computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4501375 update not loading after restarting computer: Have been trying to install latest update KB4501375 down loads but when asked to restart , after restart computer goes to 30% load then restarts computer but then goes into black screen with spinning dots and have to remove down load , reset to previous time , happens all...
  9. The desktop takes ages to load after each update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The desktop takes ages to load after each update: I have had windows 10 for a while. However, a while ago, the desktop often takes ages to load after update. When I switch my laptop on, it is pretty quick to get onto the login screen. After logging in, a black screen comes on for ages (10 minutes or so) before the desktop is...
  10. Windows 10 desktop will not load after an icloud update.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 desktop will not load after an icloud update.: Desktop will not load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-desktop-will-not-load-after-an-icloud/5feef28d-da40-446e-8e95-66d54d833841