Windows 10: After update, stuck in reboot loop, but won't load windows at all

Discus and support After update, stuck in reboot loop, but won't load windows at all in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My son shut his computer down, as it said it needed to restart for an update. Well, then the computer just started to restart continuously. It would go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThreadedPond5, Sep 16, 2019.

1. After update, stuck in reboot loop, but won't load windows at all

My son shut his computer down, as it said it needed to restart for an update. Well, then the computer just started to restart continuously. It would go to the motherboard screen/bios screen, and then a blinking cursor, and then shut down, and then do it over, and over, and over again. I created a boot usb, and tried to fix the boot system, but it gives errors. So, I installed windows on his terabyte drive. I can log in there, and access the windows folders on his solid state drive, where the original windows is. Is there a way to fix this? He is pretty frustrated, as this is his gaming computer.

:)

ThreadedPond5, Sep 16, 2019

2. ##solved##stuck in the "failed to configure updates" reboot Loop. HELP me please

As the title says, my nephews PC is stuck in the Reboot "failed to configure updates" loop. Safe mode DOESNT help, it just keeps looping. anyone have a Solution for this?

Windows 7

i dont know the update, its a dell optiplex 7010

jboydgolfer, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Stuck in Reboot loop after power cut

Hi,

We understand your concern and appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to state which troubleshooting steps have you performed bedsides the mentioned to fix the issue.

As per the description, I suspect that you might be stuck in a reboot loop. I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if it helps

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 16, 2019
  4. After update, stuck in reboot loop, but won't load windows at all

Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

After update, stuck in reboot loop, but won't load windows at all

1. After update, stuck in reboot loop, but won't load windows at all - Similar Threads - update stuck reboot

2. Multiple BSODs, stuck in Windows Reboot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs, stuck in Windows Reboot loop: Hi everyone, Specs: CPU - Intel i5 6700K Mobo - MSI Z170A Gaming GPU- EVGA Geforce GTX 1070 RAM - 2x 8GB GSkill Ripjaws 4 DDR4-2133 PSU - EVGA Supernova 750W G2 A cheap PCI wifi card that I've forgotten the brand of Drives: 500 GB SAMSUNG 850 Evo SSD 240 GB...
  3. Stuck in a reboot loop after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in a reboot loop after windows 10 update: My Lenovo laptop is stuck in a loop after trying to install a windows 10 update. The Lenovo icon comes on, then the spinning wheel then Attempting to..... then Restoring from previous version... then the Lenovo icon etc. I have tried leaving the machine run doing this for...
  4. Stuck in a continuous loop of rebooting the computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in a continuous loop of rebooting the computer: I have been trying to reboot my computer. Ive gotten to the 100% completion of the restarting of windows, but it now continues to power off, power back on, load, flash same picture, and repeat again. It has been doing this for the past 24 hours. How do i fix this?...
  5. Windows 10 won't boot after failed update - reboot loop / circle

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 won't boot after failed update - reboot loop / circle: Hi, I had automatic update on my Windows 10 machine. I snoozed it for later all day and left the house. When I got back computer was unresponsive so I rebooted it. Then it was stuck on reboot loop. Windows logo + rolling dots for a couple of seconds and then reboot. After...
  6. Windows 10 Pro: After update system is stuck in rebooting loop

Windows 10 Pro: After update system is stuck in rebooting loop: Hello, I have new Surface book 2 13.5" for graphic design and so far it worked great until today. System updated and restarted and stuck in rebooting loop. Since then I can't do anything. I went through several hundreds of forum pages, youtube tutorials, but nothing works...
  7. Stuck in restart loop after update

Stuck in restart loop after update: I had a bigger update automatically download and install today. It said Windows may need to restart several times during the update. It has been stuck in a restart loop for several hours now. Laptop switches on, after about 15 seconds says restarting and the cycle repeats...
  8. Stuck at sign-in circular loading animation after reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at sign-in circular loading animation after reboot: I upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1 through Microsoft's updater. I used Windows 10 for web browsing and then after my use, I shut the computer down. After my first reboot, OS crashed several times and sent me to the recovery page. Steps I took: 1. Reset system (keep...
  9. PC reboot loop after update to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    PC reboot loop after update to Windows 10: Good morning everyone, I was using a machine with Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, and it was working perfect till the day I upgraded to Windows 10. First, I had a few problems during the update, probably due to the not updated (with the last drivers) nVidia card. My specs:...
  10. my laptop is stuck in a rebooting loop:(

in Windows 10 Support
    my laptop is stuck in a rebooting loop:(: [img] [img] It keeps going back and forth between the 2 screens and I cant get into safe mode by tapping F12. don't know what to do. please help. One of my friend said it might not be a software problem 54377

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo not rebooting red logo on restart after windows update 2019

2. windows 7 update caught in restart cycle after September 2019 updates

3. after windows update windows seven in continious boot loop Sept 2019