Windows 10: after update the old dos screen keeps flashing every min. or so?

Discus and support after update the old dos screen keeps flashing every min. or so? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; after win 10 up date 1809 I keep getting old dos flashes evry min. or so.thanks in advance.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rayy1zas, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Rayy1zas Win User

after update the old dos screen keeps flashing every min. or so?

after win 10 up date 1809 I keep getting old dos flashes evry min. or so.thanks in advance.

:)

Rayy1zas, Feb 18, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

My screen keep flashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the screen keeps flashing, like outdated display drivers or corrupted user profile.

Please answer the following questions for us not to repeat the same troubleshooting steps:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed to resolve the issue?
    • Have you tried to update the display drivers?
    • Have you tried to check Windows update?

Ryan Fra, Feb 18, 2019
  3. zinou Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

after update the old dos screen keeps flashing every min. or so? [​IMG]

zinou, Feb 18, 2019
  4. mora67 Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

After overnight looks

mora67, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

1. after update the old dos screen keeps flashing every min. or so? - Similar Threads - update old dos

2. Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins: i have an old toshiba satellite c850 pc that i just started using again. it had a bad hdd which i changed for a new 500gb hdd and it used to run on widows vista but i installed windows 10 pro on the new hdd. it also had a pentium processor which i changed to a 2nd gen core i5...
  3. Inactivity of computer after every 2 mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Inactivity of computer after every 2 mins: Currently i am using an updated version of windows 10.My pc gets inactivated after every 2 mins.Then to restore it i need to move my cursor.This redirects me to the screen saver page....
  4. Inactivity of computer after every 2 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inactivity of computer after every 2 mins: Currently i am using an updated version of windows 10.My pc gets inactivated after every 2 mins.Then to restore it i need to move my cursor.This redirects me to the screen saver page....
  5. After 1909 update monitor refreshes every 15 min

in Windows 10 Customization
    After 1909 update monitor refreshes every 15 min: Sleep/lock/monitor saver are all set to never. Reinstalled graphics driver ran checkdisk and dsim installed any firmware and windows updates outstanding re-ran GP updates No change in these symptoms. This is on an NEC monitor, like a TV. Only error I saw thrown at a...
  6. Black Screen for 1 min every startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen for 1 min every startup: I have had this issue for quite some time now and no matter where i check, i cannot find a solution to my problem. every time I start my PC, the MSI logo comes up, then disappears like normal, but then i have a black screen for approximately a minute before i can see my lock...
  7. Games keep crashing after 30 mins or so, new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing after 30 mins or so, new PC: Hi everyone! I recently upgraded my pc and build one, was having no issues at all until abut a month ago and Dayz and Rust were crashing after about 30 mins or so, I am now trying MS2020 and its doing the same. my pc specs are Ryzen 5 2600x RTX 2080s 32GB ram 850W Psu...
  8. Windows 10 keeps restarting every 5 min.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps restarting every 5 min.: Currently using a 2007 Alienware went from windows vista to windows 10 32bit and change the processor core 2 duo 2.33ghz to core 2 extreme 3.0 ghz motherboard xfx nforce 680i sli graphics card geforce 480 gtx 6gb ram installed a 1tb hard drive I'm not sure how to fix...
  9. Black Screen for 1 min every startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen for 1 min every startup: New PC (check my specs) that has a problem. From the first start up I always get a Black screen that lasts just over 1 minute. Then the screen starts with the Welcome Screen. Then everything is OK (some times - another post will follow). I have UEFI which I know nothing...
  10. The Lock Screen appears every 30 min.

in Windows 10 Support
    The Lock Screen appears every 30 min.: Hi there I have an annoying problem with windows 10. The lock screen appear every 30 min no matter if I am using or not the computer. I have changed the settings everywhere but I can't disable that behavior. Please help me. Any hint would be appreciated very much. 20342