Windows 10: after update to 1903 gpu card not working

Discus and support after update to 1903 gpu card not working in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi guys; after updating my win 10 to 1903, my GPU card no working. comp info: workstation z800 [img] [img] GPU Card: Quadro 5000 I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by martinmiciciday, Oct 11, 2019.

1. after update to 1903 gpu card not working

Hi guys;
    after updating my win 10 to 1903, my GPU card no working.
    comp info:
    workstation z800

after update to 1903 gpu card not working [​IMG]

after update to 1903 gpu card not working [​IMG]

GPU Card: Quadro 5000
    I had "377.83-quadro" driver but now not working.
    is there any solution.
    I would be surprise if it was a free solution*really
    gratefully

:)

martinmiciciday, Oct 11, 2019
  2. AlanPS Win User

GPU not detected by Windows after 1903 update

Hey there,

I got a message saying that 1803 won't be supported anymore so I updated against my own will because Windows wouldn't even let me postpone it.

After that, my GPU disappeared from Device Manager under "Display Devices". NVIDIA drivers won't detect it saying there's no GeForce hardware.

Laptop MSI GE72VR 7RF Apache Pro with GTX 1060 6GB.

Symptoms

+ GeForce Experience says "NVIDIA GeForce Experience requires an NVIDIA GPU".

+ Installing drivers manually didn't work either "this graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware".

+ GPU not listed under "Display Devices" on Device Manager.

What I've tried already

+ Rollback to previous Windows 10 version: my GPU is listed under "Display Devices" but only if I enable the "show hidden" feature. If I go to properties, it says that my GPU is not connected. I tried updating drivers from there but didn't work at all.

+ Disabling "Intel HD Graphics" device on Device Manager and connecting via HDMI to a TV, didn't recognize the GPU and didn't give any video image.

+ Restoring UEFI firmware settings to default from BIOS (there's no GPU option on BIOS).

+ Tried to restore Windows (there's a restore option in Control Panel) which would re-install it from zero without losing my data, but for some reason in the last steps it says is not possible and stops the process.

+ Neither old or new NVIDIA drivers, MSI drivers or even GeForce Experience would recognize my GPU so I can't install them.

-

Any ideas?

Thanks after update to 1903 gpu card not working :)

AlanPS, Oct 11, 2019
  3. varxtis Win User
    Cannot update to 1903

O_O thats a lot of steps. Starting in a few mins. Quick question though:
    You list a set of instructions for "Windows 10 iso as an in place upgrade repair" with links, and then you included a box for "Routine troubleshooting steps" with 13 steps including links.

Which should I be following first?

PLEASE don't hate me for asking this as this just occurred to me. Should I try the update in Safe mode? I downloaded the MediaCreationTool 1903, but it wasn't successful in doing the update, nor was it successful in creating Usb install.

varxtis, Oct 11, 2019
  4. after update to 1903 gpu card not working

Windows update made my GPU stop working.

A discrepancy with the compatibility of the graphics card driver and the Windows 10 update might have resulted to a GPU issue. To resolve this, kindly roll back the
    graphics card drivers to the previous version. You may follow the steps provided below.

• Open Device Manager. Right-click the device for which you want to roll back to the previous version of the driver, and then click
      Properties.
    • Click the Drivers tab.
    • Click Roll Back Driver.
    • In the Driver Package rollback dialog box, click Yes.

Check if the issue persists.

Get back to us should you need help.

Vanessa Oca, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

after update to 1903 gpu card not working

1. after update to 1903 gpu card not working - Similar Threads - update 1903 gpu

2. 1903 and 1909 network cards not working correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    1903 and 1909 network cards not working correctly: Point you to this article https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2019/09/15/microsoft-windows-10-update-problem-wifi-internet-nic-warning-upgrade-windows-10/#72881fcd11e0 Both my ethernet adaptors have been borked since 1903, had updates removed updates, blocked updates,...
  3. "No Gui Boot" not working after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "No Gui Boot" not working after 1903 update: I have a dual boot on my computer. I was using "No Gui Boot" to get the basic DOS type screen where I select which OS to boot. I updated the main Windows to 1903 and now the gui boot is always on. So when I boot, it goes all the way up to he gui boot screen, when I select the...
  4. Some applications are not working after update 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some applications are not working after update 1903: Hello, When I upgrade the windows 1903 version then we are getting the below errors 1. Apps are not working. 2. The screen share is not working. 3. x-ray mark on background of apps Thanks...
  5. Search Not Working At All After Update to 1903

Search Not Working At All After Update to 1903: Well it did work before the update but now there is nothing. The window pops up with search at the bottom but no icons, everything is blank and if i type i anything to search for an hit return it just completely ignores it. 139918
  6. GPU not detected by Windows after 1903 update

GPU not detected by Windows after 1903 update: Hey there, I got a message saying that 1803 won't be supported anymore so I updated against my own will because Windows wouldn't even let me postpone it. After that, my GPU disappeared from Device Manager under "Display Devices". NVIDIA drivers won't detect it saying...
  7. Word program not working after 1903 update

Word program not working after 1903 update: Installed and downloaded 1903 update. But now Word program won't open. Says I need to Activate Office, but that doesn't help/work either. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-program-not-working-after-1903-update/4e3bd8cb-0a6b-474a-b24c-b76dff25dcf1
  8. Graphics card related issues after updating windows 10 to 1903 update

Graphics card related issues after updating windows 10 to 1903 update: Hello, I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 version 1903, and after this update, i have started to face some graphics card related issues with third party apps like MSI gaming app, and it's not just third party apps, but also Windows 10 Night light settings feature has...
  9. Screensaver is not working after Windows update to 1903.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screensaver is not working after Windows update to 1903.: I have tried setting DISPLAY, SCREEN and all the other settings to enable the screensaver to come on at the set time but nothing happens? I have to close the lid when I leave my laptop alone for awhile ***Modified Title from: Screensaver doesn’t come on at set time...
  10. Mail and Calendar not working after 1903 update

Mail and Calendar not working after 1903 update: Mail and Calendar no longer work for all users since the 1903 update. Troubleshooter does not detect a problem. I have deleted and re-installed the app but it still won't run. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know how to fix it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 1903 problems quadro