Windows 10: After update to 1903 Windows Hello no longer available on Domain connected PC's...

Discus and support After update to 1903 Windows Hello no longer available on Domain connected PC's... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; We have noticed that several PC's, one of which being brand new, are unable to utilize the Windows Hello function. All of these PC's are on our domain,... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ErikNathe, Jul 16, 2019.

1. ErikNathe Win User

After update to 1903 Windows Hello no longer available on Domain connected PC's...

We have noticed that several PC's, one of which being brand new, are unable to utilize the Windows Hello function. All of these PC's are on our domain, though I tested a local profile as well and it was available. So that led me to think that something changed in Group Policies, even though I am the only one who has access... I checked and rechecked a half dozen times and everything looks good. Also I rolled back the update on one of the PC's and it was once again able to use Windows Hello....

I have not been able to find any similar issue that had a fix that would work so far, but spent the majority of yesterday and today working on it and looking. So any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Again this is ONLY occurring one PC's that are on 1903 and connected to the domain.

After update to 1903 Windows Hello no longer available on Domain connected PC's... cd69cf24-7e58-4e64-82cb-2871cd5c75b5?upload=true.jpg

:)

ErikNathe, Jul 16, 2019

2. windows hello, Logitech brio, win10 1903

Since my upgrade to 1903 windows 10 hello cannot turn on camera for hello, though camera works for Skype and other programs.

This has happened at least twice before at feature updates.

I have followed all the suggestions listed in community support but still of no avail.

This should not happen whenever one upgrades. Hello is an important feature.

Francis Fiorenza

FrancisFiorenza, Jul 16, 2019
  3. changari Win User
    Raising the windows domain and forest issues?

hi,

I run a domain that was all 2003 r2 servers. I recently upgraded all my domain controllers to windows 2012 r2.
    That went off without any problems.. Our trust relationships had no issues also.

My first step was to raise the Domain and Forest levels past 2003 to 2008. This went off without a hitch.
    These are the features for raising the levels to 2008:

• Features and benefits include all default Active Directory features, all features from the Windows Server 2003 domain functional level, plus:
    • Read-Only Domain Controllers – Allows implementation of domain controllers that only host read-only copy of NTDS database.
    • Advanced Encryption Services – (AES 128 and 256) support for the Kerberos protocol.
    • Distributed File System Replication (DFSR) – Allows SYSVOL to replicate using DFSR instead of older File Replication Service (FRS). It provides more robust and detailed replication of SYSVOL contents.

Forest Level Windows Server 2008

• Features and benefits include all of the features that are available at the Windows Server 2003 forest functional level, but no additional features. All domains that are subsequently added to the forest will operate at the Windows Server 2008 domain functional level by default.

My next step is to raise the domain and forest to 2008 r2, then 2012, and finally 2012 r2. I have been trying to find out exactly what I could expect from raising the Domain and Forest for each step.

The step involving 2008 r2 seems relatively a non issue. But getting the couple of new features seem very nice

Domain Level Windows Server 2008 R2

• All default Active Directory features, all features from the Windows Server 2008 domain functional level, plus 2 new features

Forest Level Windows Server 2008 R2

• All of the features that are available at the Windows Server 2003 forest functional level, plus the following features:

• Active Directory Recycle Bin, which provides the ability to restore deleted objects in their entirety while AD DS is running. <== New Feature very cool
    • All domains subsequently added to the forest will operate at the Windows Server 2008 R2 domain functional level by default.

Here is my big concerns for the next raising of domain and forest to 2012.

Forest Level Windows Server 2012:

• All of the features that are available at the Windows Server 2008 R2 forest functional level, but no additional features.
    • All domains subsequently added to the forest will operate at the Windows Server 2012 domain functional level by default.

Domain Level Windows Server 2012 R2: <=====
    Need to investigate more and why this post

• DC-side protections for Protected Users. Protected Users authenticating to a Windows Server 2012 R2 domain can no longer:

• Authenticate with NTLM authentication <==============(what issues may arise)
    • Use DES or RC4 cipher suites in Kerberos pre-authentication
    • Be delegated with unconstrained or constrained delegation
    • Renew user tickets (TGTs) beyond the initial 4-hour lifetime

Will this affect my exchange anywhere users with remote access authenticating either clear of NTLM???
    and what would/may not to work properly day 1 when I raise the domain and forest to 2012. I cant really find anyone that can answer a straight question.

Has anyone gone through this? what problems did you have, if any , if a lot???

Any thoughts and suggestions will be much appreciated??

thanks

- - - Updated - - -

One more point... I am not sure if I posted this to the correct forum.. So if I was wrong and it should be in a different one..
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW

changari, Jul 16, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

After update to 1903 Windows Hello no longer available on Domain connected PC's...

Facebook Connect is no longer available

Source: https://support.office.com/en-us/art...rs=en-US&ad=US

Brink, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

1. After update to 1903 Windows Hello no longer available on Domain connected PC's... - Similar Threads - update 1903 Hello

2. after updating WINDOW 11 EXCEL IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after updating WINDOW 11 EXCEL IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE: after updating WINDOW 11 how go i get excel back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updating-window-11-excel-is-no-longer/b3dd4e7f-2084-4535-8328-22b28bd10108
  3. after updating WINDOW 11 EXCEL IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after updating WINDOW 11 EXCEL IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE: after updating WINDOW 11 how go i get excel back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updating-window-11-excel-is-no-longer/b3dd4e7f-2084-4535-8328-22b28bd10108
  4. Not Connected- Connections Available after Windows update in June. Resetting the PC didn't...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not Connected- Connections Available after Windows update in June. Resetting the PC didn't...: Windows update were downloaded but wouldn't install, i kept getting 'we can't install updates error'. Then the connection to windows broke, it keeps saying Not-Connected- Connections Available, and the said connections say 'No Internet'. But I am currently browsing with said...
  5. Windows Hello no longer available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello no longer available: I've been using Windows Hello to sign in to my surface pro for about two years now, and today it stopped working and required me to sign in with my pin or password. I went to settings to see if I could fix the problem, and it said I did not have a compatible camera for face...
  6. Windows Hello Problem After Windows Update 1903

Windows Hello Problem After Windows Update 1903: Hi, I have an HP ProBook 440 G4. I have been informed that the support for the Windows 10 version 1803 will be terminated starting this November 2019, therefore I decided to upgrade to "Windows 10 version 1903". After that, Windows Hello stopped working. I have tried the...
  7. Can no longer connect to printer (after Windows Update 1903)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can no longer connect to printer (after Windows Update 1903): Unfortunately I installed Update 1903, and since then my Lenovo Yoga laptop will no longer print to -- or even detect -- the printer at my shared workspace. I tried recovering to the previous Windows version, but that hasn't changed anything. When I try to add it manually...
  8. Windows Hello unavailable on Windows 10 1903 with Domain Joined

Windows Hello unavailable on Windows 10 1903 with Domain Joined: Hi, I have problem with Windows Hello for PIN Sign-in option. This happen to all my user laptop that join with company Domain. [ATTACH] I also already create policy in GPO to enable Windows Hello and PIN Sign-in option as per other solution give, but this not help me...
  9. Enable Windows Hello on Win 10 1903, on a domain

Enable Windows Hello on Win 10 1903, on a domain: I keep getting Option is currently unavailable - something went wrong under Sign-in options I can add a fingerprint through Account protection but not a PIN Win log say: The Primary Account Primary Refresh Token prerequisite check failed. Error no 7201...
  10. Facebook Connect is no longer available

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Connect is no longer available: Facebook has made an update to their Graph API that will impact Microsoft apps and services. Facebook’s Graph API is the tool that we use to connect your Microsoft account to Facebook. It brings contact information from your Facebook friends into Outlook.com and the Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1903 update windows hello temporarily unavailable

2. win 1903 this sign-in option is only avaible when connected to your organization network

3. windows hello pin not appearing in version 1903

4. active directory computers and users no longer available on windows 10 1903