Windows 10: After Update to 2004 Sync Chrome, Opera and Edge paused after reboot, OneDrive and Teams...

Discus and support After Update to 2004 Sync Chrome, Opera and Edge paused after reboot, OneDrive and Teams... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After upgrading to 2004 I had to sign in again to sync on Chrome, Canary, Opera, Opera Beta and Edge and sign in to OneDrive and Teams. They will then... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TheDukeUK, Sep 7, 2020.

1. TheDukeUK Win User

After Update to 2004 Sync Chrome, Opera and Edge paused after reboot, OneDrive and Teams...

After upgrading to 2004 I had to sign in again to sync on Chrome, Canary, Opera, Opera Beta and Edge and sign in to OneDrive and Teams.
    They will then work fine. But when I reboot Sync is paused/stopped on them all and I have to sign in to OneDrive and Teams again.

So I have to sign in to sync etc.. each time I reboot.

They all work fine on 1909 and retain their sign ins after reboot. But on 2004 they have to be signed in again after each reboot.

:)

TheDukeUK, Sep 7, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Possible minor bug - Update with both Opera 2x & Google Chrome installed

Strange bug: Running the previous-older version of GPU-Z on Windows 7, 64-bit, SP1 and trying to update GPU-Z. Have Opera 23/24 installed as a 2ndary web browser, and Google Chrome installed as default/main web browser.
    Steps that work fine:
    1) Run GPU-Z whatever version.
    2) Open About.
    3) Click the links.
    Result: Links open correctly in default browser - Google Chrome.

Steps to reproduce bug:
    1) Run GPU-Z, version before latest.
    2) Try to check for updates.
    3) GPU-Z says an update is available.
    4) Tell it to show the update.
    Result: Link opens incorrectly in Opera 23/24, instead of default Google Chrome web browser.
    Expected: Open in Google Chrome instead.

Note: Opera 23/24 uses the same core as Google Chrome.

Please check and fix, if necessary.

Naki, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    OneDrive Message Center Updates July 1st-15th

Source: OneDrive Message Center Updates July 1st-15th - Microsoft Tech Community - 216776

Manual Download: New OneDrive sync client release notes - Office Support

Brink, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

After Update to 2004 Sync Chrome, Opera and Edge paused after reboot, OneDrive and Teams...

OneDrive Message Center Updates July 1st-15th

Source: OneDrive Message Center Updates July 1st-15th - Microsoft Tech Community - 216776

Manual Download: New OneDrive sync client release notes - Office Support

Brink, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

1. After Update to 2004 Sync Chrome, Opera and Edge paused after reboot, OneDrive and Teams... - Similar Threads - Update 2004 Sync

2. After reboot, YouTube videos that were paused in Chrome and Edge play as soon as I click...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After reboot, YouTube videos that were paused in Chrome and Edge play as soon as I click...: The big hassle with rebooting used to be finding your way back to where you were, with all the various apps and browser pages you had open. These days, it pretty much gets you back to where you were. I even noticed today that a Notepad file I hadn't saved came up with all its...
  3. After reboot, YouTube videos that were paused in Chrome and Edge play as soon as I click...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After reboot, YouTube videos that were paused in Chrome and Edge play as soon as I click...: The big hassle with rebooting used to be finding your way back to where you were, with all the various apps and browser pages you had open. These days, it pretty much gets you back to where you were. I even noticed today that a Notepad file I hadn't saved came up with all its...
  4. After reboot, YouTube videos that were paused in Chrome and Edge play as soon as I click...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. document download paused in Edge and Chrome after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    document download paused in Edge and Chrome after Windows 10 update: Hi there! After the last two Windows 10 updates that have run on my computer in August and again in early September, I can no longer download documents from Chrome or Edge. I have done all the delete cache, browser history, run diagnostics, troubleshooter, uninstall/reinstall...
  6. Google Chrome Sync Paused

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Sync Paused: Not sure what caused it but for some reason google chrome keeps pausing sync and I have to sign in every time I open the browser. I switched to the hidden administrator account and the issue is not there. I have uninstalled chrome, reset chrome, added the address to the...
  7. Google Chrome Sync Paused

in Windows 10 Support
    Google Chrome Sync Paused: Not sure what caused it but for some reason google chrome keeps pausing sync and I have to sign in every time I open the browser. I switched to the hidden administrator account and the issue is not there. I have uninstalled chrome, reset chrome, added the address to the...
  8. Chrome/Edge account syncing paused.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome/Edge account syncing paused.: I have this issue where every time I restart my PC the account syncing for my Gmail accounts for Chrome and Edge gets paused and I have to manually turn it back on again every time by signing in again. The same thing goes for other applications like Grammarly and OneDrive,...
  9. Cannot open Edge or Chrome after update to Windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot open Edge or Chrome after update to Windows 10 2004: I've updated twice to 2004 but have had to roll back to 1903 as both my browsers do not open. Nothing happens when I click on them therefore I cannot access the internet. I'm having to keep pausing the update to 2004. How do I make the browsers open if I update to 2004?...
  10. google chrome and opera not working after update

in Browsers and Email
    google chrome and opera not working after update: if you turn off cryptographic services they will run until restart then you have to turn it off again to use these browsers 128250