Windows 10: After update to build 19041.508, Windows 10 Screen Saver displays pictures dimmed instead...

Discus and support After update to build 19041.508, Windows 10 Screen Saver displays pictures dimmed instead... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There are no settings that I can find for the brightness or dimming effects for the screen saver.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidEspenlaub, Sep 13, 2020.

1. After update to build 19041.508, Windows 10 Screen Saver displays pictures dimmed instead...

There are no settings that I can find for the brightness or dimming effects for the screen saver.

:)

DavidEspenlaub, Sep 13, 2020
  2. Rivergoat Win User

Screen Saver Will Sometimes State No Pictures In Folder

Build 10537 (64 bit) same was true in prior builds.

I use the Pictures folder for a random slide show as a screen saver. Every now and then (I cannot intentionally duplicate the issue), the screen saver will start, go to a black screen, then state there are no pictures in the Pictures Folder.

This is incorrect, and in a screen saver preview, the pictures will display; and most often they also display during a normal screen saver engage. It appears to be a random glitch.

I also note that in prior Windows OS, such as 7, the pictures display immediately when the screen saver engages; in Win 10 the screen will remain dark for a longer periods prior to the pictures beginning to display.

Other screen savers, such as Mystify, begin displaying normally.

Rivergoat, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Screen Display Dim

Since I updated to the new windows 10 version, my display is quite dim. I go into settings to adjust it and it will not let me. The brightness is at full and the screen is at about 20%.

Suggestions to fix?

Jason (live.com#azpd3189), Sep 13, 2020
  4. rk3066 Win User

After update to build 19041.508, Windows 10 Screen Saver displays pictures dimmed instead...

Windows 10 "Bubbles" Screen Saver

Hi guy's,

On Windows 7 the screen saver didn't go to a black screen but it showed the desktop. Not getting that with Windows 10. Whats the deal? Have GTX750Ti

rk3066, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

After update to build 19041.508, Windows 10 Screen Saver displays pictures dimmed instead...

1. After update to build 19041.508, Windows 10 Screen Saver displays pictures dimmed instead... - Similar Threads - update build 19041

2. Displays Dim and Inaccurate post Windows 10 20H1 build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Displays Dim and Inaccurate post Windows 10 20H1 build: welp i'm finally gonna ask here since I'm too fed up with it at this point. Since win10 20H1 update my old display is awfully dim and my new asus monitor is too. Prior to the update and with rerolls I was able to get the monitor to run on full brightness and the SRGB settings...
  3. Screen Dim After Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Dim After Windows Update: I can't control my screen brightness after the latest Windows 10 update. After looking through posts, many people have the same issue, and I'm supposed to go through this convoluted process to be able to brighten my screen again. No Thanks. I'm not a cat. I shouldn't have...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Screen Saver Does Not Work After Update 10.0.19041 Build 19041 Version 2004

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro Screen Saver Does Not Work After Update 10.0.19041 Build 19041 Version 2004: I have tried several settings to the standard screen saver choices including the time before the screen saver starts, but none of the screen savers will ever start. It doesn't matter what screen saver is specified 3D Test, Blank, Bubbles, etc. nor how long the Wait time is...
  5. Build 19041 Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Build 19041 Issues: I lost my email - rebuilt it from backups I lost my turbo tax 2019 - am rebuilding it from a backup I lost all my saved passwords - gone no rebuild I lost my video display - had to resort to vga and reinstall video drivers I lost printers - am trying to rebuild those...
  6. Screen Saver Photos not displaying pictures in subfolders

Screen Saver Photos not displaying pictures in subfolders: I just set up a brand new Win10 Pro computer version 1909 build 18363.836. I set up my Screen Saver to use Photos, and configured Photos to use my Pictures folder over 35K pictures across hundreds of sub-folders. When my Screen Saver kicks in, it rotates only through 4...
  7. After windows update screen dimming

After windows update screen dimming: So this was a thread questions asked by nazmik on Microsoft and it wasn't given a solution and the thread was closed. I was wondering if somebody could provide me a solution because I am having the exact problem. I have even made it through all the trouble steps that he has...
  8. DPC_Watchdog_Error on Build 19041

DPC_Watchdog_Error on Build 19041: Earlier this morning, my Windows PC HP Envy m6 using AMD crashed. Please view the dump file here. Suggesting that users uninstall third party antivirus software is callous and irresponsible, no matter how much better you believe Microsoft Defender has become. Under no...
  9. After windows update screen dimming

After windows update screen dimming: Hi , I updated my windows yesterday ( Version 1909 OS Build 18363.476 ) . I have a gaming PC with an MSI Monitor installed to it (Optix MPG27C) . After the update my screen starts to get darker or brighter . When I open cmd. and make it fullscreen , my screen gets darker...
  10. display of screen saver

display of screen saver: how do I take my apps of my screen saver? its on top of my picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-of-screen-saver/4f9a4142-5233-4b1c-8057-e060d6e287f7