Windows 10: after update to windows 10 my zune player does not work

Discus and support after update to windows 10 my zune player does not work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; after last update can know longer use my zune player *****Move to Windows 10 Devices & Drivers by Moderator*****... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by redskins135, Sep 10, 2019.

1. after update to windows 10 my zune player does not work

after last update can know longer use my zune player

*****Move to Windows 10 Devices & Drivers by Moderator*****

:)

redskins135, Sep 10, 2019

2. [WTB]   MP3 player/Portable media player

I have A Zune HD, damn good player. Little big mind, but loads of great features. HOWEVER only available in the states... <cough>ebay<cough>

WhiteLotus, Sep 10, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Microsoft Closing Down Windows Live and Zune Brands

Microsoft is reportedly killing off two of its service brands, Windows Live and Zune. The two will be restructured and amalgamated with Windows 8 and its store. Windows Live has been a collection of optional services bound to the MSN/Live ID for Windows 7 that provides communication (Windows Live Messenger), calendar/planner (Windows Live Calendar), contacts, photo-organizer; Zune Music and Video player join them on the chopping block. These services will be instead come to be known as:
    • Microsoft Account (Windows Live ID)
    • Mail (Windows Live Mail)
    • Calendar (Windows Live Calendar)
    • People (Windows Live Contacts)
    • Photos (Windows Live Photo Gallery)
    • Music (Zune Music Player)
    • Video (Zune Video Player)

after update to windows 10 my zune player does not work 194a_thm.jpg

Source: The Verge

btarunr, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

after update to windows 10 my zune player does not work

1. after update to windows 10 my zune player does not work - Similar Threads - update zune player

2. DVD player not working after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD player not working after Windows 10 update: My DVD had been uninstalled per advised in this forum. To reinstall I was supposed to right click at the start button and go to "command prompt" admin I don't see this option when I right click start.. The post I followed was in 2015. What is the new name for the most current...
  3. dvd player not working after update

dvd player not working after update: just updated windows 10, as requested, and DVD player doesn't work. I've uninstalled dvd, restarted nothing... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player-not-working-after-update/4fc9b827-5068-4c0c-bc49-c1bc1e0f00d7
  4. Zune hd installer not working on windows 10

Zune hd installer not working on windows 10: Running as administrator, and/or in any compatibility mode doesn't work after the zune logo appears and has a loading bar it stays grey and didn't budge for 8 hours. I tried installing windows media player, i downloaded windows media pack, and nothing I already read other...
  5. why does my DVD player not work after upgrading to windows 10?

why does my DVD player not work after upgrading to windows 10?: my DVD doesn't work after upgrading to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-dvd-player-not-work-after-upgrading-to/44a113db-9fe0-4e14-bd48-7636d8d624ce
  6. CD/DVD player does not work after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CD/DVD player does not work after Windows 10 update: TSSTcorp CDDVDW SU - 208d8 driver does not work after upgrade to Windows 10. I enabled the Resolution+ Plug-in for Windows Media Player and still does not work. Please advise on what I can do to get my PC to play the DVDs. It does recognize what's in the player but doesn't...
  7. After a recent Windows 10 update, my zune software no longer runs.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After a recent Windows 10 update, my zune software no longer runs.: My Zune software stpped working, along with my DVD drive. I got the DVD drive working (disabled digital signature, which I had previously done so my sound card would work). I ran the compatibility troubleshooter but no success. I'm out of ideas and haven't found anything in...
  8. how do i sync my zune player to windows media player

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i sync my zune player to windows media player: how do i sync my zune player to windows media player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sync-my-zune-player-to-windows-media/ded05875-2c0c-45a6-a65e-bef74b190e81
  9. dvd player not working after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dvd player not working after Windows 10 update: How do I download or update the drivers (?) for my DVD player. Worked one day and after Windows 10 "update" it doesn't work anymore! Shouldn't they be responsible for that???...
  10. DVD player no longer working after Windows 10 update...

DVD player no longer working after Windows 10 update...: I know that this problem has already been addressed several times on these pages, but the generally accepted solution (registry hack) does not work for me. When I place a DVD in the drive, it seems to start spinning, makes quite a bit of noise, and then just stops without any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10/ media player not recognizing zune mp3 player

2. cant sync zune

3. win 10 doesnt sync with zune